Author Topic: US intelligence chief:The warning lights are blinking red again on cyberattacks  (Read 2425 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hey Trumptards, try to keep in mind this is Trumps Director of National Intelligence who is saying this.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats raised the alarm on growing cyberattack threats against the United States, saying the situation is at a "critical point" and coming out forcefully against Russia.

"The warning signs are there. The system is blinking. It is why I believe we are at a critical point," Coats said, addressing the Hudson Institute in Washington, DC, on Friday.
"Today, the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack," he said.
Coats compared the "warning signs" to those the United States faced ahead of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"It was in the months prior to September 2001 when, according to then-CIA Director George Tenet, the system is blinking red. And here we are nearly two decades later, and I'm here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again," Coats said.

Coats said the "worst offenders" are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea -- with Russia the "most aggressive foreign actor, no question. And they continue their efforts to undermine our democracy."  Every day, those countries "are penetrating our digital infrastructure and conducting a range of cyber intrusions and attacks against targets in the United States," he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/14/politics/director-of-national-intelligence-dan-coats-cyberattacks-russia/index.html

Meanwhile over in Europe Trump yet again referred to himself as a very stable genius but somehow the stable genius claims he is basically helpless to stop Russia from attacking our country again if that's what they want to do. 

Speaking from the Nato summit in Brussels Mr Trump said Mr Putin will likely keep up his repeated denials of interference. “Look, he may. What am I going to do?" Mr Trump said. "He may deny it. All I can do is say, ‘Did you?’ And, ‘Don’t do it again.’ But he may deny it. You’ll be the first to know”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-putin-summit-us-russia-helsinki-election-meddling-finland-a8444221.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Why did you choose to post this rather than address the subject of the thread

Hey I got a PM from someone who claims you asked him at least 15 times to hack my account

Is that true?  Have you asked another poster here to hack my account?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hey Trumptards, try to keep in mind this is Trumps Director of National Intelligence who is saying this.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/14/politics/director-of-national-intelligence-dan-coats-cyberattacks-russia/index.html

Meanwhile over in Europe Trump yet again referred to himself as a very stable genius but somehow the stable genius claims he is basically helpless to stop Russia from attacking our country again if that's what they want to do. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-putin-summit-us-russia-helsinki-election-meddling-finland-a8444221.html
I wonder how many cyberattacks the US has done against Russia, China, Iran and N Korea? Or are you insinuating that the US is an idle victim in this cyber war?

More liberal fear mongering. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wonder how many cyberattacks the US has done against Russia, China, Iran and N Korea? Or are you insinuating that the US is an idle victim in this cyber war?

More liberal fear mongering. ::)

I told you in the firs post this is coming from TRUMPS Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats

fucking moron

chaos

• Getbig V
I told you in the firs post this is coming from TRUMPS Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats

fucking moron
Who cares the source you cock munching faggot? It's the liberal media exploiting and encouraging peoples fear in an attempt to take advantage and turn the sheeple against Trump. I'm convinced you're retarded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why did you choose to post this rather than address the subject of the thread

Hey I got a PM from someone who claims you asked him at least 15 times to hack my account

Is that true?  Have you asked another poster here to hack my account?

No, Josh is a liar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who cares the source you cock munching faggot? It's the liberal media exploiting and encouraging peoples fear in an attempt to take advantage and turn the sheeple against Trump. I'm convinced you're retarded.

LOL

So the "liberal media" is exploiting direct quotes from Trumos Director of National Intelligence?

Is that what you're saying?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
sounds like excuses for 2018 are already being formulated.

please direct me to a time when "The warning lights" were not "blinking red"
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
sounds like excuses for 2018 are already being formulated.

please direct me to a time when "The warning lights" were not "blinking red"

Trumps Director of National Intelligence believes we're at a critical point

Maybe you should call and offer your expertise and explain to him that we're always at a critical point and it's nothing to worry about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Gaybama the fag did nothing why ?

mazrim

• Getbig V
Good thing Obama's not in power or it would be more worrisome. A "leader" who stood by and did nothing. Embarrassment.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Trumps Director of National Intelligence believes we're at a critical point

Maybe you should call and offer your expertise and explain to him that we're always at a critical point and it's nothing to worry about

maybe Trump will tell Putin to "cut it out" when they meet.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
LOL

So the "liberal media" is exploiting direct quotes from Trumos Director of National Intelligence?

Is that what you're saying?

Of course. He makes the quotes, the liberal media explodes it into a bigger deal than it needs to be. Do you seriously believe that these cyberattacks are a recent issue?  These things are pretty standard tactics for major nations, China, Russia, USA, etc.
Or do you believe the US is an innocent victim in cyberwars?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Good thing Obama's not in power or it would be more worrisome. A "leader" who stood by and did nothing. Embarrassment.

What exactly is Trump doing?  Besides being Putin's little bitch, and gargling on his balls?

chaos

• Getbig V
What exactly is Trump doing?  Besides being Putin's little bitch, and gargling on his balls?
Your mom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Are these actual red warning lights on a switchboard or something?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I'm sure there are no other countries attempting to do the same. None.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
Oh, I don't know. Maybe crossing Obama's redline?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Oh, I don't know. Maybe crossing Obama's redline?

Oh, cut it out vlad.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Just taking a step back....

Why should we believe an IC community when it illegally spies on American citizens and got repeatedly caught lying, obstructing oversight and targeting for political purposes?

Why should we believe the IC community when they swore that there were WMD's in Iraq?

Why should we believe the IC community when they get caught arming/training "moderate" rebels in the ME?

They have shown zero evidence Russia interfered. We are just expected to take their word for it.

It's like a child caught lying repeatably that it gets to a point when you say "I cannot trust you for anything".

Trump is finally saying what is on the minds of millions of Americans & gets crucified for it. But that's just my opinion.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Bump
a

chaos

• Getbig V
Far too much trade going on between the US and China for us to attack them for hacking, better to blame the evil Russians.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!