Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone  (Read 21448 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Oswald Acted Alone
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 10:11:08 AM »

"Oh man, why don't you fuckin' stop it? Shit, this is too fuckin' big for you, you know that? Who did the Olympia winner, who fucked Bobby Chick's armpit, fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' Weiders don't even know! Don't you get it, it's only gay if you want it to be!"

HAHAHA  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 10:17:47 AM »
Call me crazy but I do believe he acted alone.

Nobody wants to believe that a human piece of slime is able to take out the most powerful man in the world but if you really look back and analyze the weeks culminating into that tragic event, a loner loser with a decent shot was given his opportunity and he took it.

Too many complicated moving parts and lack of testimony when you start trying to rationalize other scenarios.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2018, 10:23:56 AM »

Nobody wants to believe that a human piece of slime is able to take out the most powerful man in the world but if you really look back and analyze the weeks culminating into that tragic event, a loner loser with a decent shot was given his opportunity and he took it.

Too many complicated moving parts and lack of testimony when you start trying to rationalize other scenarios.

That's my thought too. A Manson girl almost killed Ford, Hinckley almost got Reagan, RFK was killed by an ex horse jockey. Sometimes these guys just get lucky.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
Lol at Getbiggers trying to solve the mystery of the JFK assassination

The grassy knoll shooter probably posts on getbig

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 12:29:02 PM »
The grassy knoll shooter probably posts on getbig

It's a me! MARIO!
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 04:00:23 PM »
::)

thats a 30 second google search into the topic.. which yielded interesting and visually impressive results, imo.

I also use renderings:

A lot of factors go into that. He was using an old-style one-shot WWII-style rifle while the parkland shooter probably used hollow points and an AR-15 or handgun. Different blooming and impact wounds.

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2018, 04:26:33 PM »
A lot of factors go into that. He was using an old-style one-shot WWII-style rifle while the parkland shooter probably used hollow points and an AR-15 or handgun. Different blooming and impact wounds.

Nova on PBS here in the States did a full hour on the rifle, the bullets, and various scenarios related to the shooting -

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17pwl3 .

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2018, 08:09:23 PM »
i had the video saved on my old computer... but you see JFK kneeling over in pain before the head shot... some say the driver pointed a pistol( through the seats) and shot him without it being noticeable.. look at the video..why is he kneeling over in pain and Jackie grabbing him??? then BAM!!  headshot.

heres the best one i could find in a short notice... but i had a better view point video on my old cpu.. notice how he leans over and Jackie grabs him... he was shot in the midsection somewhere first.. or he just happened to have massive diarrhea before the head shot
real men= no rubbers

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2018, 08:41:00 PM »
I'll tell u how to get to the bottom of shit like this more often than not - take the 'official narrative', and believe the exact opposite, lol... that generally points toward reality.

And you will be wrong, but there isn't such force in this universe which would make you change your mind. What you are describing there is mindset of a tin foil hat moron, but if you have a brains, it would be different: You get to the bottom of this by understanding what is proved and what's not. For example, is it proved that the "official narrative" was lying? No. There is lot's of rumours and futile bullshit, but where is the evidence that they lie? "Well they have to, because no one believe what they say, and the official narrative is always lying" ? So you think that reality somehow changes depending on if you believe it or not? Reality is as it is and if you believe it or not is completely your personal problem, more specifically, a mental health problem. If you are too stupid to comprehend reality, there must be something wrong in your mind  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2018, 09:00:20 PM »
And you will be wrong, but there isn't such force in this universe which would make you change your mind. What you are describing there is mindset of a tin foil hat moron, but if you have a brains, it would be different: You get to the bottom of this by understanding what is proved and what's not. For example, is it proved that the "official narrative" was lying? No. There is lot's of rumours and futile bullshit, but where is the evidence that they lie? "Well they have to, because no one believe what they say, and the official narrative is always lying" ? So you think that reality somehow changes depending on if you believe it or not? Reality is as it is and if you believe it or not is completely your personal problem, more specifically, a mental health problem. If you are too stupid to comprehend reality, there must be something wrong in your mind  ;D

Ropo, you are wasting your breath... logic is not the dominate force here

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2018, 09:01:02 PM »
i had the video saved on my old computer... but you see JFK kneeling over in pain before the head shot... some say the driver pointed a pistol( through the seats) and shot him without it being noticeable.. look at the video..why is he kneeling over in pain and Jackie grabbing him??? then BAM!!  headshot.

heres the best one i could find in a short notice... but i had a better view point video on my old cpu.. notice how he leans over and Jackie grabs him... he was shot in the midsection somewhere first.. or he just happened to have massive diarrhea before the head shot

Holy shit...  ::)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »
Holy shit...  ::)

not Shit/diarrhea bro.. shot to the midsection
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2018, 09:12:24 PM »
not Shit/diarrhea bro.. shot to the midsection

People are subject to believe anything

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2018, 09:32:40 PM »
logic is not the dominate force here

dang... doughboy is on the ball tonight - he just defined his entire post history lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2018, 09:38:11 PM »
dang... doughboy is on the ball tonight - he just defined his entire post history lol

L.O.L.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2018, 09:54:11 PM »

Or as it has been proved, he were shot through the neck just before the fatal shot which opens his skull. It is all in the Zapruders film, there is even frame by frame - analyse about it, so morons wouldn't have try to analyse it with their pea size brains.

Did you know that there were dozen of test shooters who were able to duplicate shots fired by Oswald? But you have read at least hundreds of times about those who didn't manage to do it, haven't you? You see, it's better news material if they cannot do it, than if they can. It sell more paper that way, but if you write that "it was easy, anyone could do it", it isn't interesting at all. One of the basic rules in this world is "it is wrong to let stupid people to keep their money", so if you write papers filled with bullshit they are eager to believe, they buy your papers and you get their money. It is simple as that.

Most of your knowledge about the matter is bullshit which the editors have wrote to sell their newspaper, and it is based on their opinion, not on facts. Why? At that time there were no other channels than news releases. When Bugliosi start his investigation for his book, he was amazed how much complete lies newspapers publish at that time, and he were able to find the roots of most of the tin foil hat claims from that pile of crap. Newspaper editor writes that xx FBI sharpshooters didn't manage to duplicate Oswalds shots, and leave out that xx manage to do it without any problems, and 60 years later it is still a fact for imbeciles, no matter if the truth has been all this time in the official report. But who reads the official report, when it has been claimed to be full of lies? Claimed by the newspaper editors, who sell lies to the simple people to get their money.

Just like the moronic theory where the driver turns around and in milliseconds take a shot to JFK:s forehead. Shot which is complete unnoticeable by the 5 passengers, by that second agent at the front seat, by all those dozens of agents and policemen running towards the car. They have to invent the invisible gun and completely silent cartridge, and that agent have to train weeks and weeks to throw the shot in that time frame, but it has to be true because you read it from the internet? Fuck the facts and reality, driver turns around and shoot and he is so fucking fast that no one doesn't see him to do it, no one see the gun or it's muzzle flash, no one hear that 120 dB sound of gunshot, because they all are complete morons...or it is just another piece of bullshit?  It was in the papers that xx FBI sharpshooters didn't manage to make those shots = Oswald didn't shoot = fatal shot need some kind of explanation = let just use our imagination and make up some moronic theory  ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2018, 10:09:51 PM »
Or as it has been proved, he were shot through the neck just before the fatal shot which opens his skull. It is all in the Zapruders film, there is even frame by frame - analyse about it, so morons wouldn't have try to analyse it with their pea size brains.

Did you know that there were dozen of test shooters who were able to duplicate shots fired by Oswald? But you have read at least hundreds of times about those who didn't manage to do it, haven't you? You see, it's better news material if they cannot do it, than if they can. It sell more paper that way, but if you write that "it was easy, anyone could do it", it isn't interesting at all. One of the basic rules in this world is "it is wrong to let stupid people to keep their money", so if you write papers filled with bullshit they are eager to believe, they buy your papers and you get their money. It is simple as that.

Most of your knowledge about the matter is bullshit which the editors have wrote to sell their newspaper, and it is based on their opinion, not on facts. Why? At that time there were no other channels than news releases. When Bugliosi start his investigation for his book, he was amazed how much complete lies newspapers publish at that time, and he were able to find the roots of most of the tin foil hat claims from that pile of crap. Newspaper editor writes that xx FBI sharpshooters didn't manage to duplicate Oswalds shots, and leave out that xx manage to do it without any problems, and 60 years later it is still a fact for imbeciles, no matter if the truth has been all this time in the official report. But who reads the official report, when it has been claimed to be full of lies? Claimed by the newspaper editors, who sell lies to the simple people to get their money.

Just like the moronic theory where the driver turns around and in milliseconds take a shot to JFK:s forehead. Shot which is complete unnoticeable by the 5 passengers, by that second agent at the front seat, by all those dozens of agents and policemen running towards the car. They have to invent the invisible gun and completely silent cartridge, and that agent have to train weeks and weeks to throw the shot in that time frame, but it has to be true because you read it from the internet? Fuck the facts and reality, driver turns around and shoot and he is so fucking fast that no one doesn't see him to do it, no one see the gun or it's muzzle flash, no one hear that 120 dB sound of gunshot, because they all are complete morons...or it is just another piece of bullshit?  It was in the papers that xx FBI sharpshooters didn't manage to make those shots = Oswald didn't shoot = fatal shot need some kind of explanation = let just use our imagination and make up some moronic theory  ;D

interesting... thanks for the feedback.. I've just now became interested in the JFK assassination.. like i said.. I've read "they say" so I'm still researching on it.. I've became intrigued lately.. thanks for the info and any sources you can produce id appreciate it. thanks...are their any good reads you can recommend.. alot of stuff online seems to be based on opinion. when i do read something that grabs my attention i research the author and he/she writes BS stuff in the past and looses their credibility... my father was always hardcore into the JFK thing, because it was his generation. I've became intrigued on it the past 2 months.. ill see him here in a few months and ill pick his brain... he is an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to that... if there are any books you can recommend id appreciate it. thx
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2018, 10:10:32 PM »

doughboy.... who is doughboy? im lost...thanks
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2018, 10:14:23 PM »

Me too

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2018, 10:27:11 PM »

perhaps the guy that I quoted.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2018, 10:27:16 PM »

Was he a good shot? Not that easy to shoot a moving target like that and have it all planned in advance. This was an inside job imo.

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2013/11/jfk-how-good-of-a-shot-was-oswald.html

Former Marines recall that Oswald was a poor shot. Nelson Delgado said Oswald on the firing line was “a pretty big joke” because he got a lot of complete misses. Delgado told researcher Mark Lane that Oswald just was not that interested in guns. He was always being penalized for not taking proper care of his rifle or cleaning it regularly.

Sherman Cooley, another Marine, said “If I had to pick one man in the entire United States to shoot me, I’d pick Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There’s no way he could have ever learned to shoot well enough to do what they accused him of doing in Dallas.”

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2018, 10:28:45 PM »
Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron ropooo! Holy shit. You just gobble up everything the powers that be tell you. Were you born such a fucking idiot? You useless old sack of shit!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2018, 10:30:19 PM »
Was he a good shot? Not that easy to shoot a moving target like that and have it all planned in advance. This was an inside job imo.

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2013/11/jfk-how-good-of-a-shot-was-oswald.html

Former Marines recall that Oswald was a poor shot. Nelson Delgado said Oswald on the firing line was “a pretty big joke” because he got a lot of complete misses. Delgado told researcher Mark Lane that Oswald just was not that interested in guns. He was always being penalized for not taking proper care of his rifle or cleaning it regularly.

Sherman Cooley, another Marine, said “If I had to pick one man in the entire United States to shoot me, I’d pick Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There’s no way he could have ever learned to shoot well enough to do what they accused him of doing in Dallas.”

The Marines - as Mike mentioned - had three qualifications for rifle proficiency: Marksman (190 to 209 points), Sharpshooter (210 to 219 points) and Expert (220 to 250 points). In December of 1956, Oswald scored 212 points on a test...two points over the "Sharpshooter" minimum and eight points short of "expert." In earning that score, he hit 48 of 50, then 49 of 50, in shots taken at a target 200 yards away. Later, in 1959, he qualified as a "Marksman."

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2018, 11:25:34 PM »
Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron ropooo! Holy shit. You just gobble up everything the powers that be tell you. Were you born such a fucking idiot? You useless old sack of shit!

Why so angry? Did I shake your beliefs? Why your tactic is always same, you are screaming like an ape and throwing shit, like you don't have any other way to react? Stop yelling, just pick any claim presented in the official report, and prove it to be wrong..Why I know already that this will never happen? Just because I know what kind of incompetent moron you are  ;D