Author Topic: Patriot Prayer, antifa face off in downtown Portland  (Read 2859 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Patriot Prayer, antifa face off in downtown Portland
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »
So Prime gets upset at being misunderstood with his position supposedly. Rambles about how he is presenting both sides of the issue and how people call everything fake news and what he is posting is correct and true. Shown video evidence that he is full of it/lacks any knowledge on the matter and then acknowledges that what he was upset at is actually what he believes. Huh?

Don't think I ever said it was true. Since almost none of the comments were mine, there is no way I or anyone else can know if they are true accept for the folks who originally posted the comments, videos and pictures of this particular conflict. Just for the record, I wasn't nor am I now upset. That's something you invented.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »
All I know is there has to be more than one impassioned opinion/perspective to fuel aggressive and violent combat.
Not true. One side has been peaceful throughout all of this until they are attacked, forced to defend themselves, care to guess which side? Not the side that has consistently rioted and destroyed buildings, cars and businesses.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2018, 04:06:42 PM »
Not true. One side has been peaceful throughout all of this until they are attacked, forced to defend themselves, care to guess which side? Not the side that has consistently rioted and destroyed buildings, cars and businesses.  

Whatever. Doesn't one side always attack the other before a fight breaks out?

As to which side is the aggressor, I'm not interested in arguing with you about this because it makes no difference. Here's what I know about Saturday's Portland rally, Joey Gibson, leader/founder of the Patriot Prayers set it up and advertised it well.

Gibson For Senate Freedom March
Public · Hosted by Patriot Prayer and Joey Gibson For U.S. Senate - https://www.facebook.com/events/276767749553666/

“We need to go straight into hell with our brothers, with our sisters, having each others’ backs and putting out the fires,” declared Gibson, in a Facebook video promoting the march near Portland’s Willamette River. “Bringing light into these cities.” Joey Gibson.

Both current Oregon U.S. Senator's are Democrats. They are Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden. Democrats vastly outnumber republicans in the Portland metro area, which is where the bulk of Oregon's population lives.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
Whatever. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2018, 04:38:55 AM »
The leftist faggets and pansies and drug addicted communist losers without jobs have no idea and clue that millions of us are and will join in on this if need be and will squash all of them like little bugs with little problem or effort. 

Most of us are at the stage where we just laugh and mock these mentally deranged and sick liberal layabouts and chooming mini-obamas   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 12:13:48 PM »
The leftist faggets and pansies and drug addicted communist losers without jobs have no idea and clue that millions of us are and will join in on this if need be and will squash all of them like little bugs with little problem or effort. 

Most of us are at the stage where we just laugh and mock these mentally deranged and sick liberal layabouts and chooming mini-obamas   

Most of who...who is us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2018, 12:29:13 PM »
Most of who...who is us?

You know who exactly.   One of me or chaos is equal to at least 20 of these pathetic weak loser liberal fags

At least -if we were ever forced to this mess - would not be pretty at all for the communist rabble greedy dirty worthless garbage pale progressive maggots

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2018, 12:37:10 PM »
Whatever. Doesn't one side always attack the other before a fight breaks out?

As to which side is the aggressor, I'm not interested in arguing with you about this because it makes no difference. Here's what I know about Saturday's Portland rally, Joey Gibson, leader/founder of the Patriot Prayers set it up and advertised it well.

Gibson For Senate Freedom March
Public · Hosted by Patriot Prayer and Joey Gibson For U.S. Senate - https://www.facebook.com/events/276767749553666/

“We need to go straight into hell with our brothers, with our sisters, having each others’ backs and putting out the fires,” declared Gibson, in a Facebook video promoting the march near Portland’s Willamette River. “Bringing light into these cities.” Joey Gibson.

Both current Oregon U.S. Senator's are Democrats. They are Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden. Democrats vastly outnumber republicans in the Portland metro area, which is where the bulk of Oregon's population lives.

99.9% of the time it's the left (fascists) that are the aggressors. If someone instigates an attack, do they not have the right to fight back? Quick answer is, of course, then when Antifa gets their asses kicked (EVERYTIME) they whine about it. Antifa shows up, instant violence even though they have NO idea why.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2018, 01:36:53 PM »
99.9% of the time it's the left (fascists) that are the aggressors. If someone instigates an attack, do they not have the right to fight back? Quick answer is, of course, then when Antifa gets their asses kicked (EVERYTIME) they whine about it. Antifa shows up, instant violence even though they have NO idea why.

Antifa = antiworkforaliving   

Antifa = antigettingoffwelfare

Antifa = antipayingyourbills 

Antifa = antibeinganadult

Antifa = antisoapandcleaningingse lf

Antifa = antiliftingandworkingout 

In order words Antifa = basically 95% of liberal twinks and losers like obama the losers in the media pajama boy hillcunt pelosi waters sanders warren et al.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2018, 02:06:42 PM »
Most of who...who is us?

Colby Covington is from your neck of the woods:

Colby Covington, Dana White visit President Donald Trump at White House - MMA Fighting

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/2/17644592/colby-covington-dana-white-visit-president-donald-trump-at-white-house

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2018, 08:24:51 PM »

You apparently follow this stuff much more than I do. Who starts the fights and who does or doesn't "get their asses kicked" is of little interest to me. As far as I am concerned they're all crazy stupid throwbacks who never matured or they'd find more productive ways to resolve their differences.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »
Colby Covington is from your neck of the woods:

Colby Covington, Dana White visit President Donald Trump at White House - MMA Fighting

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/2/17644592/colby-covington-dana-white-visit-president-donald-trump-at-white-house

Maybe I should have known this since they're from around here. I don't follow MMA or its participants.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 04:22:05 AM »
Maybe I should have known this since they're from around here. I don't follow MMA or its participants.

Outed >:(

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2018, 09:03:58 AM »
You apparently follow this stuff much more than I do. Who starts the fights and who does or doesn't "get their asses kicked" is of little interest to me. As far as I am concerned they're all crazy stupid throwbacks who never matured or they'd find more productive ways to resolve their differences.
Weird making posts about something that doesn't interest you and now (self admittedly) that you don't follow enough to know what is going on.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2018, 10:11:55 AM »
Antifa + Fake News  (CNN etc) = Peoples enemy
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 11:25:20 AM »
Weird making posts about something that doesn't interest you and now (self admittedly) that you don't follow enough to know what is going on.

You're partially right. What doesn't interest me is who did what (started the fight) during these rallies. That what seems like a lot of people think they're solving anything with violence, is worth questioning.