Author Topic: im kinda pised to kno as a kid and as of today they still put mercury n fillings  (Read 1084 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
amaglam fillings have mercury , ive got one bad cracked tooth in the back that was filled about 23 years ago or so, its got that silver shit in it probably mercury, its funny why this is still happening
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Great post.  Do you ingest tuna fish, Marty?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
amaglam fillings have mercury , ive got one bad cracked tooth in the back that was filled about 23 years ago or so, its got that silver shit in it probably mercury, its funny why this is still happening

international news  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Great post.  Do you ingest tuna fish, Marty?
you meanpussy then yes but real tuna no
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Mercury is good for you, don't be a pussy.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Heme mercury is the one you have to worry about the most

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i should be able to sue for damages... the black guy sued monsanto for 290 million and won
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
If you want strong silver filling, yes mercury in them. More in the past then now, and removing old fillings can release mercury into your body.
Dentist used gold or composite resin fillings if you don’t want mercury. Composite resin filling don’t last that long, I had one go out in only 3 years. Gold is the best thing, but I don’t what to look like a white wannabe rapper.
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
So they use mercury for fillings? I don't have any, can't they just put some kind of cap on the tooth like a veneer?