Author Topic: John Brennan  (Read 1633 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
John Brennan
« on: August 15, 2018, 08:22:13 PM »
Revoked

Liberal, Traitor, literal communist

Discuss

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: John Brennan
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:34:48 AM »
Revoked

Discuss
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:20:37 AM »
Revoked

Discuss

He doesnt need it.  Trump is being a moron
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 12:25:01 PM »
Good.  You should not be allowed--as the former purportedly nonpartisan CIA Director--to call the POTUS a traitor, try to legitimize a ridiculous conspiracy theory (that Russia has damaging information on Trump), repeatedly act as a paid political hack and keep his security clearance.  What possible benefit does his clearance provide to President Trump?? 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 03:42:49 PM »
He can say whatever the fuck he wants, just like dumbfuck Donnie does.  Donnie thinks he is a dictator, and nobody can say anything bad about him.  That's not the way it works.  By the way, what he says is exactly right.  If Trump has nothing to hide, then he wouldn't care.  It amazes me just how blind you guys are to the shit Trump is doing.  He is simply a piece of shit, and the people that voted for him and continue to support him are complicit in all of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »
He can say whatever the fuck he wants, just like dumbfuck Donnie does.  Donnie thinks he is a dictator, and nobody can say anything bad about him.  That's not the way it works.  By the way, what he says is exactly right.  If Trump has nothing to hide, then he wouldn't care.  It amazes me just how blind you guys are to the shit Trump is doing.  He is simply a piece of shit, and the people that voted for him and continue to support him are complicit in all of it.

So he can use his security clearance to sell Intel to MSNBC and CNN? Shut up you dumbass communist.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
He can say whatever the fuck he wants, just like dumbfuck Donnie does.  Donnie thinks he is a dictator, and nobody can say anything bad about him.  That's not the way it works.  By the way, what he says is exactly right.  If Trump has nothing to hide, then he wouldn't care.  It amazes me just how blind you guys are to the shit Trump is doing.  He is simply a piece of shit, and the people that voted for him and continue to support him are complicit in all of it.

You’re aware that Trump only removed his security clearance and not his tongue right?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM »
Brennan the proven liar, fuking moron and deep state zombie of piss
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 04:30:51 AM »

You’re aware that Trump only removed his security clearance and not his tongue right?

I don't think he can see that since his head is buried so far in the sand.
a

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 09:09:58 AM »

Meltdown.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 09:13:46 AM »
Meltdown.

A rambling, incoherent meltdown at that

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie