Author Topic: Schwarzenegger Junior looking beefy  (Read 26222 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III
Re: Schwarzenegger Junior looking beefy
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 01:08:22 PM »
Most of the pictures of this kid are the same... slumped shoulders, head down, sad look... like a low self esteem type of person. He may even be gay who knows :'(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
Has Arnold ever been questioned about this, or addressed it?

Christ, he's spouting off about Trump when he should be worrying about what is going on at home.

In all seriousness, I'm shocked Arnold would let his kid get this way.

Guessing Maria cares the most for Christopher, and gives him daily affirmations that everything will be ok.
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2018, 03:12:32 PM »
Has Arnold ever been questioned about this, or addressed it?

Christ, he's spouting off about Trump when he should be worrying about what is going on at home.

In all seriousness, I'm shocked Arnold would let his kid get this way.
That's why he's hated and why he's liberal: Ignoring your own problems and blaming others for everything is something people on the left do on a daily basis. In the past, he'd have strapped his boots and gone to the gym, to the stage, to the movie set, to his office as governor. Arnold's a go-getter by nature. But 50 years in Kalifornia and being shamed out of office by his personal scandals while maintaining a cleat-cut public image took its toll and he's finally surrendered to SoCal tradition by going around in slip-on Van brand sandals and sipping powerjuice smoothies like letting his son destroy himself because that's what open-minded and tolerant parents have to be in this day and age.  :-X

And the phone presumably didn't ring for a cabinet-level position in Trump's white house, since we never heard him bitch about this administration until it was clear he wouldn't be part of it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2018, 03:23:32 PM »
Patrick got all the good parts facially and the mexican kid got all the muscular parts.

Patrick actually got the physique genes too if he ever decides to get serious

The Latino one is a burger away from blowing up like his mom, those Guatemalan genes is there

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2018, 03:38:34 PM »

Patrick actually got the physique genes too if he ever decides to get serious

The Latino one is a burger away from blowing up like his mom, those Guatemalan genes is there
You can tell who he really loves as a father and who he merely tolerates due to blood ties and public image concerns.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2018, 03:57:12 PM »
 ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2018, 03:58:40 PM »
You can tell who he really loves as a father and who he merely tolerates due to blood ties and public image concerns.

Hahahaha

Even with all that fat chris still has a better jawline than the majority of the gh/insulin filled fat faces in the Olympia stage

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2018, 07:57:04 PM »

Joseph Baena is his only kid that has the same love and passions he has. Plus dude also came from nothing like his father so he understands hard work. His other trust fund kids are lazy.
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »
That kid might be fat, but I honestly see more potential in him then the other sons, he can be a stud if he got serious in training and diet, he has killer hair and good facial features. Only problem is who knows what prescription meds these Hollywood kids are taking, probably some sort of antidepressant that is fucking up his physique and his zest for life, thus why he looks emotionless and sad. Kids probably under a ton of pressure trying to live up to his father and mothers family legacy, poor guy.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2018, 11:33:36 PM »

He was always a husky kid. I'm not going to rag on him. I note that he is a few months younger than Arnold's love child. Perhaps he was the result of Arnold and Maria trying to rekindle something, it's got to be rough when your parents are semi sour on each other, and there's a secret half brother around.

Kwon3

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2018, 11:41:18 PM »
That kid might be fat, but I honestly see more potential in him then the other sons, he can be a stud if he got serious in training and diet, he has killer hair and good facial features. Only problem is who knows what prescription meds these Hollywood kids are taking, probably some sort of antidepressant that is fucking up his physique and his zest for life, thus why he looks emotionless and sad. Kids probably under a ton of pressure trying to live up to his father and mothers family legacy, poor guy.
You left out the most important thing for a man to be successful: Confidence.

You can physically turn him into a tanned beach body guido with a narrow waist and a wide V taper plus cool sunglasses and a trendy dirty blond faux hawk but at the end of the day he still wonders whether the girls staring at him with their jaw open really like him or if they pity him. He has no game, bro. Wake up.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 11:52:17 PM »

Why isn't someone helping him before it's too late?

I'm talking about heart-attack / depression.

He is under much more pressure than Patrick since Patrick has it all already and the chubby one probably compares himself with his brother.

And the pressure from the shoes to fill regarding his mother and father.

He needs a confidence-boost of sorts.

OR (which is unlikely) he doesn't care! :D
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2018, 02:21:57 AM »
:D

Oops!  Hadn't spotted this in the other thread - Props to BSN and Megalodon
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2018, 02:22:58 AM »
He is Almost as fat as you are, Sugar Tits 😂

Sorry man, I'm spoken for...  :-*
T

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2018, 03:08:06 AM »
What a fat slob. He looks more like a Trump than a Schwartzenmolger.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2018, 03:24:34 AM »
Remember that accident he had a few years ago? Also the kid looked normal when he was six. Who would have thought he'd turn out like this. He has Ted Kennedy's body type it seems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/christopher-schwarzenegger-injured-in-swimming-accident/2011/03/22/gIQAB7RcTI_blog.html?utm_term=.50e01e520014

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2018, 03:24:41 AM »
Maybe Maria was screwing someone on the side as well...

Hard to see that he is Arnies son...

Maybe it's Marias and the Milkmans!

Or the meds  combined with depression just fucked up his metabolism and t-levels.
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 03:27:00 AM »

Or the meds  combined with depression just fucked up his metabolism and t-levels.
Facially I can tell the is Arnold's son. The illegitimate kid looks the most like Arnold though. The fat kid actually resembles Arnold more facially than the faggity Patrick.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2018, 03:54:56 AM »
You left out the most important thing for a man to be successful: Confidence.

You can physically turn him into a tanned beach body guido with a narrow waist and a wide V taper plus cool sunglasses and a trendy dirty blond faux hawk but at the end of the day he still wonders whether the girls staring at him with their jaw open really like him or if they pity him. He has no game, bro. Wake up.
Look to Maria for the death blows to his confidence

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2018, 04:50:20 AM »
[/i

Maybe if he got a serious girlfriend to motivate him and give him more self confidence

Let's face it, he's got great genes, looks, money, network, he's young, and a pussy pulling family name

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2018, 04:52:54 AM »

Yeah Maybe she took some cock too. who knows. I feel sorry for the kid though..

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2018, 06:23:01 AM »
 ;D
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2018, 07:44:10 AM »
Look to Maria for the death blows to his confidence

Agreed.  Well said, sir.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2018, 07:54:32 AM »
Fuck the haters, you are going to make it bro!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2018, 08:49:47 AM »
Fuck the haters, you are going to make it bro!!!

Miscer outed.   Now it all makes sense.