Author Topic: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day  (Read 17246 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2018, 10:07:59 PM »
why? We are enjoying this "I told you so" moment. No way this buffoon would make it 4 years. I'm enjoying watching people who consider themselves upstanding americans supporting this moron when the curtain is pulled back, and we all see what a cluster f*k  this guy causes with his every tweet  :)

“I told you so” what? Where are Trumps crimes? I’ve aske this 5 more times, I can’t get an answer.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2018, 10:23:37 PM »
“I told you so” what? Where are Trumps crimes? I’ve aske this 5 more times, I can’t get an answer.

Tip.. the hammer has yet to drop.. but it looks like it is on the upward swing at the moment.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2018, 01:56:57 AM »
Spin City Meltdown!!!

Always the kind of reply a person with an opinion based on subjective, double speak dribble gives. 

Ad hominem attacks instead of debate based on facts are only impressive to other oblivious cretins.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2018, 07:40:10 AM »
Just enjoy pointing out demoncrats hypocrisy. You liberals may want to stay in your safe spaces with your binkies until 2024 or so.

Perfect example of Trumptard logic.    Achieved only by adding the truth isn't truth to alternative facts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2018, 07:43:04 AM »
Always the kind of reply a person with an opinion based on subjective, double speak dribble gives. 

Ad hominem attacks instead of debate based on facts are only impressive to other oblivious cretins.

Says the pussy fart who started his statement off with :

So basically you are a bottom feeder waiting for anyone to bust a nut for you to lick off the floor

Facts are useless to Trumptards.  Pesky little things.... messing with their little delusions.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2018, 07:49:40 AM »

There aren't any.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2018, 08:30:01 AM »
MAGA = Many Are Going Away....

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2018, 08:31:55 AM »
Tip.. the hammer has yet to drop.. but it looks like it is on the upward swing at the moment.

MAGA = Many Are Going Away....

Get back to me when something actually HAPPENS.  Which it won't.  None of these yahoos are squeaky-clean saints, but if Hillary's still walking around free, do you really think any of these alleged "crimes" are going to stick to Trump?  Don't hold your breath.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2018, 08:34:37 AM »
Get back to me when something actually HAPPENS.  Which it won't.  None of these yahoos are squeaky-clean saints, but if Hillary's still walking around free, do you really think any of these alleged "crimes" are going to stick to Trump?  Don't hold your breath.

If Trump wanted to have Hillary locked up, then he would have given her a job in his cabinet.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2018, 09:01:32 AM »

Ok, let me rephrase that. What are his current crimes?

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Says the pussy fart who started his statement off with :

Facts are useless to Trumptards.  Pesky little things.... messing with their little delusions.

I’ll concede to the first part which is something leftist filth will never do, BUT PLEASE DO GIVE US SOME FACTS so that we can lay your double think logic to rest. All I’ve seen is snarky jabs from you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2018, 09:21:12 AM »
I’ll concede to the first part which is something leftist filth will never do, BUT PLEASE DO GIVE US SOME FACTS so that we can lay your double think logic to rest. All I’ve seen is snarky jabs from you.

Tripped up by your own hypocrisy huh?  Which "facts" would you like to ignore again?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »

Being Donald Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »
Just enjoy pointing out demoncrats hypocrisy. You liberals may want to stay in your safe spaces with your binkies until 2024 or so.

Yes indeed, you should enjoy your time in the sun because it may be very short lived.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
why? We are enjoying this "I told you so" moment. No way this buffoon would make it 4 years. I'm enjoying watching people who consider themselves upstanding americans supporting this moron when the curtain is pulled back, and we all see what a cluster f*k  this guy causes with his every tweet  :)

Hmm, Trump's a celebrity. Should any producer decide to do a remake of the Wizard of Oz, casting should immediately hire Trump to play the Wiz. Heck he doesn't even need know how to act, because he's been living that role for sometime now.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2018, 06:13:40 PM »
Yes indeed, you should enjoy your time in the sun because it may be very short lived.
Are you threatening me ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:42 PM »

Beating Hillary Clinton.  Punching the mainstream media in the month, repeatedly.  Stepping outside of the establishment. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2018, 06:34:48 PM »

Being a cucktard lib means always having to say you're sorry.  Fuck that noise.  I knew Trump was the man we needed in office the moment he first refused to apologize to that Fox News female dog of a news tart, Megyn Kelly. 

MAGA and FTN!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2018, 06:35:38 PM »
If Trump wanted to have Hillary locked up, then he would have given her a job in his cabinet.   

:)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2018, 06:38:37 PM »

Currently, excluding crimes against humanity, integrity and honesty.. there is probable cause to believe he is and was involved in some possible campaign violations. Tax evasion is certianly possible. The thing is, I'm willing to wait for the investigation to conclude and see what the facts are... you have determined via Hannity he is innocent

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2018, 07:12:22 PM »
Currently, excluding crimes against humanity, integrity and honesty.
Nothing illegal about that. I'm sure you've done some shady shit as a supposed LE.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2018, 07:21:00 PM »
Nothing illegal about that. I'm sure you've done some shady shit as a supposed LE.

As you well know, I didn't include them as real crimes...its sad.. very sad.. but not a crime

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2018, 07:26:53 PM »
Currently, excluding crimes against humanity, integrity and honesty.. there is probable cause to believe he is and was involved in some possible campaign violations. Tax evasion is certianly possible. The thing is, I'm willing to wait for the investigation to conclude and see what the facts are... you have determined via Hannity he is innocent

Or he's determined that the president is innocent, until the facts say otherwise.

I don't see any campaign finance issues. Trump didn't spend campaign funds on non-campaign stuff.

How can Cohen claim he gave too big a contribution to the campaign? He didn't give anything at all; he got his money back.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2018, 07:35:39 PM »
Or he's determined that the president is innocent, until the facts say otherwise.

I don't see any campaign finance issues. Trump didn't spend campaign funds on non-campaign stuff.

How can Cohen claim he gave too big a contribution to the campaign? He didn't give anything at all; he got his money back.

While you may not see any finance campaign issues, and there may not be.. based on Trumps record, as well as those indicted that worked for him, it's not all that unlikely

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2018, 08:43:19 PM »
While you may not see any finance campaign issues, and there may not be.. based on Trumps record, as well as those indicted that worked for him, it's not all that unlikely
Typical LE, you've already convicted him based on your opinion, not facts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!