Author Topic: The end is nigh for the illegitimate president  (Read 8826 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The end is nigh for the illegitimate president
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 11:45:28 AM »
I can think of nothing positive that liberals and leftists have to offer this country if given the opportunity.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 11:54:33 AM »
Yeah, but by all means let's come up with some bullshit to remove Trump.  

Fuck prosperity.  Raise my taxes.  Grind the economy to a halt.  Lets give more billions to Iran and flood the country with Mexicans and mooslim refugees.  Fuck it.

Why stop there, let's all just blow our heads off and let the 3rd world run planet Earth.

pray you have to understand most  of these idiots on here, do not even understand how business or economics work.  for example the new standard deduction doubled for single people most single liberal retards do not even understand this.   these are the same eco friendly cock suckers  that actually believe tesla is worth more money than gm even though tesla has never turned a profit !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 12:21:45 PM »
As U.S. Bull Market Powers Ahead, Rest of World Is Left Behind

Aug. 22, 2018 7:54 a.m. ET

The divergence between the U.S. and the rest of the world has grown more stark this year. U.S. economic growth hit its fastest pace in nearly four years in the second quarter and earnings are soaring.

“This has been a period of rapid profit growth that has pretty much outstripped any other period in U.S. economic history,” Ms. Anderson said.

That has helped U.S. markets pull away from the rest of the world, something many investors say could continue.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-u-s-bull-market-powers-ahead-rest-of-world-is-left-behind-1534938880

And what about China? Making inroads into Eastern Europe, Africa and our own backyard, Latin America. Buying up car manufacturers, loaning money to European nations and companies. Seems this is the Chinese Century

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 01:17:59 PM »
And what about China? Making inroads into Eastern Europe, Africa and our own backyard, Latin America. Buying up car manufacturers, loaning money to European nations and companies. Seems this is the Chinese Century

Yeah - what about China? They are in a lot worse shape than you think. I do business in the central provinces and you can't believe how much debt the local biz firms get into as part of their expansions. I was heavy into solar energy a few years back and the Chinese looked ready to take on the world. Then I arrived in Leshan province and saw for myself what a crappy operation one of the big players had going. Fast forward a few years later and they are gone...

China is not immune from economic cycles - and they are headed to a big one internally.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/2160064/uncertainty-haunts-chinas-middle-class

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »
Yeah - what about China? They are in a lot worse shape than you think. I do business in the central provinces and you can't believe how much debt the local biz firms get into as part of their expansions. I was heavy into solar energy a few years back and the Chinese looked ready to take on the world. Then I arrived in Leshan province and saw for myself what a crappy operation one of the big players had going. Fast forward a few years later and they are gone...

China is not immune from economic cycles - and they are headed to a big one internally.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/2160064/uncertainty-haunts-chinas-middle-class

interesting quote i have been reading for the past two years or so , that china has a massive amount of debt that they dont admit. there were a bunch of chinese working in manilla when i was in the phillipines, the females were nice, but the chinese males are assholes cause they have small wee wee and know there chinese girlfriends love big american dick.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »
If they remove Trump behind some bullshit, then the civil war is really going to jump off.

A small part of me wants them to try so we can all cut the bullshit and settle this thing.

Such a tough guy lol.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
I think of all the positive things that have happened during Trump's presidency and liberals want him out. It just doesn't make any sense. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2018, 09:10:29 PM »
Keep dreaming phaggots.  Been saying the same nonsense for 2 years.

Even the densest supporter has to see the writing on the wall

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2018, 09:11:20 PM »
I think of all the positive things that have happened during Trump's presidency and liberals want him out. It just doesn't make any sense. 

I know right? You can say how you feel about minorities and it's ok. What more do people want?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2018, 09:22:11 PM »
Cohen doesn't have dick.

Libtard meltdown is hilarious.

Even Davis is admitting it tonight.

Lanny Davis: No New Evidence, Just ‘Mr. Cohen’s Word Versus Mr. Trump’s’

Lanny Davis, the attorney for President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, told NBC’s Chuck Todd on Meet the Press Daily on Wednesday that he is not aware of any additional evidence to corroborate Cohen’s claims that Trump “directed” him to break campaign finance laws.

Delusional idiots.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2018, 09:29:21 PM »
I know right? You can say how you feel about minorities and it's ok. What more do people want?
When was it not ok ???

Even the densest supporter has to see the writing on the wall
The writing says 2020 world champ 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 09:46:03 PM »
When was it not ok ???
The writing says 2020 world champ 8)

:)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 10:55:44 PM »
There is clearly a concerted effort from leftists to constantly attack Trump and cause instability in the White House.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2018, 11:04:28 PM »
Typical soviet school of propaganda - lie and manipulate truth regarding a certain person, search for all possible ways to incriminate out of the blue sky and discredit and downplay every action/word of that person.

You will see this tactics also being used in countries which were communist in the past.

Oh, and have payed/loyal people talk on public forums, bars,... with the before mentioned propaganda style.

Orchestra plays and the idiots dance...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
There is clearly a concerted effort from leftists to constantly attack Trump and cause instability in the White House.

Or he really is that bad...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2018, 05:29:58 AM »

Because they are crybaby, ANTIFA, facist, anti-american, TAD suffering pussies. Economy is rocking and they are trying to derail a US president who is making things happen, wants to shut down illegals, close our borders to criminals, etc. You dont have to like the man, but they dont love their country either, they want open borders, ICE shut down, and rapist muzzies all over the US.

Brain dead fuckers...  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 08:00:02 PM »
Because they are crybaby, ANTIFA, facist, anti-american, TAD suffering pussies. Economy is rocking and they are trying to derail a US president who is making things happen, wants to shut down illegals, close our borders to criminals, etc. You dont have to like the man, but they dont love their country either, they want open borders, ICE shut down, and rapist muzzies all over the US.

Brain dead fuckers...  ::)
You must be my gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2018, 04:47:48 AM »
The leftists are trying hard to have Trump impeached.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2018, 04:56:42 AM »
I can think of nothing positive that liberals and leftists have to offer this country if given the opportunity.
They will give you Islam & Terror. If Trump was gone, the US would be sorry trust me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2018, 06:29:37 AM »
They will give you Islam & Terror. If Trump was gone, the US would be sorry trust me.

Beyond truth.

Trumpster arrived JUST in time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 06:59:36 PM »
The leftists are trying hard to have Trump impeached.
\
Trump is trying hard to have Trump impeached.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 07:15:36 PM »
\
Trump is trying hard to have Trump impeached.
Are you saying that if Trump stopped being Pro-American and kept giving away our money and jobs, Mueller would end his corrupt and politically driven witch hunt?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
Are you saying that if Trump stopped being Pro-American and kept giving away our money and jobs, Mueller would end his corrupt and politically driven witch hunt?
What I am saying is he needs to shut up on Twitter except positives about things going on, and certainly needs to shut up about on going investigations and stop slamming his own appointed cabinet member Jeff Sessions. Trump could do a LOT to step back from the chaos (no pun intended) and reduce the blow back his stupidity causes

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2018, 08:42:14 PM »
What I am saying is he needs to shut up on Twitter except positives about things going on, and certainly needs to shut up about on going investigations and stop slamming his own appointed cabinet member Jeff Sessions. Trump could do a LOT to step back from the chaos (no pun intended) and reduce the blow back his stupidity causes
I've already agreed with you on this. While the twittering can sometimes be funny, I find it overall lame and a waste of time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2018, 09:14:55 PM »
I've already agreed with you on this. While the twittering can sometimes be funny, I find it overall lame and a waste of time.

speechless