Author Topic: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"...........SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8081 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"...........SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 04:50:04 PM »
I never knew there were so many racist pieces of shit on this board.  Kind of amazing really.  Hate on a classy, intelligent black man that was a great person and president, and support for the biggest piece of shit that has ever been in office.  Pathetic.
That's why you're wrong, obama was a deceptive and conniving as could possibly be. Worst president I've lived through. The only change he brought to this country was to make race relations worse as they've been since the 50's. Far from classy, intelligence can be debated, unless you knew him personally, I can't see how you'd say he was a great person and as far as president goes, he was horrible.

I honestly think the only reason you ride obamas dick is because he was black. You should try leave the demoplantation and take a look at the free side of the political spectrum. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »
I mock that fool and laugh at his failed presidency and how now his worthless tenure is but a laugh line in the dust bin of history. 

I could name 20 accomplishments that Obama achieved.....youre an absolute fool..Obama has been kicking your ass for years

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 05:43:39 PM »
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

"Obamacare will save every family $2500 per year"

"Those jobs aren't coming back"

EPIC Deflection...and those jobs STILL haven't come back
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

"Obamacare will save every family $2500 per year"

"Those jobs aren't coming back"

EPIC DEFLECTION...…….and those jobs STILL haven't come back

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 05:47:26 PM »

Regardless of mechanism - he made personal promises and flat out lied...so you're missing the point on purpose here.

You're purposely missing the point as well....many times when candidates are campaigning, they promise things....which turn out not to happen when they are president....that's politics smacking up into the face of reality...happens all the time..YET,,,in Obama's case you guys choose to purposely call it a lie....

Lets talk about the over 600 lies or so that are documented that Trump told...and continues to tell

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »
LOL - total ignorance and blind loyalty to your kenyan chooming drug addicted failed Ex-fake-POTUS

you're melting down because you've been let down again by the Republicans.....Trump... .Palin....and uncle Herman Cain...remember your enthusiastic support of him?????????...and lets not forget your all time let-down, Mitt Romney........You actually quit Getbig after his devastating loss

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
I never knew there were so many racist pieces of shit on this board.  Kind of amazing really.  Hate on a classy, intelligent black man that was a great person and president, and support for the biggest piece of shit that has ever been in office.  Pathetic.

Welcome to the parallel  universe know as Getbig

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2018, 05:55:26 PM »
That's why you're wrong, obama was a deceptive and conniving as could possibly be. Worst president I've lived through. The only change he brought to this country was to make race relations worse as they've been since the 50's. Far from classy, intelligence can be debated, unless you knew him personally, I can't see how you'd say he was a great person and as far as president goes, he was horrible.

I honestly think the only reason you ride obamas dick is because he was black. You should try leave the demoplantation and take a look at the free side of the political spectrum. :)

And Trump's open support of White Supremacists hasn't made race relations worse???????????..WOW....you ball-lickers are bold

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »

you are a sucker if you believe that Muslim Poof was classy and intelligent, he was a stooge that fucked up over and over again. He was a fuking corrupted clown...
K

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2018, 09:40:47 PM »
And Trump's open support of White Supremacists hasn't made race relations worse???????????..WOW....you ball-lickers are bold
When and where did Trump support white supremacists?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2018, 07:33:59 PM »
You're purposely missing the point as well....many times when candidates are campaigning, they promise things....which turn out not to happen when they are president....that's politics smacking up into the face of reality...happens all the time..YET,,,in Obama's case you guys choose to purposely call it a lie....

Lets talk about the over 600 lies or so that are documented that Trump told...and continues to tell

Obama lied about some big things - but I've always said he told people exactly how he was going to wreck the country with his policy. He did it with no loyal opposition from the press or the GOP because everybody wanted to not be a "racist". You can also add in the Fed leaving rates at near zero to help offset the ACA economic impact.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2018, 08:13:00 PM »
Was unaware that Obama told insurance companies which docs they could keep in their networks.  Oh that's right... he didn't.  It was 100% choices by the insurance companies on who they allowed their customers to see.

Was unaware that Obama could regulate how much insurance companies could charge people for their policies.  Oh that's right.... he didn't.  It was 100% choice by the insurance companies to raise rates on people.

Why, that sounds just as much as the same nonsense of Presidents controlling gas prices.

Hate Trump and what he stands for, but I'm reading your comments, which I usually agree with and I found what I think is a flaw in your argument. Since unlike the guys on the far right, I will point out an issue from my fellow sane posters so here goes... IF Obama could not regulate how much insurance companies charge, he had no business stating as fact how much people would save. If he couldn't control which docs they could keep in their networks, he had no business stating what he did. I could be misreading it and if so feel free to correct me.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »

Sad! in the articulate words of our President. Very Sad!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »

What a ridiculous comment.  Criticizing someone who happens to be black isn't racist.  That's the kind of dumb stuff andre says. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
What a ridiculous comment.  Criticizing someone who happens to be black isn't racist.  That's the kind of dumb stuff andre says. 
Racist!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2018, 08:59:44 PM »

Obama lied about some big things - but I've always said he told people exactly how he was going to wreck the country with his policy. He did it with no loyal opposition from the press or the GOP because everybody wanted to not be a "racist". You can also add in the Fed leaving rates at near zero to help offset the ACA economic impact.

Wreck the country????????...he brought this country back from the brink of total implosion.....and its really funny that everyone hated Obamacare while he was in office YET...when he left office and was  no longer the face of its support, ALL OF A SUDDEN, everyone loves Obamacare and were protesting AGAINST Republicans who wanted to end it....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 09:02:37 PM »
What a ridiculous comment.  Criticizing someone who happens to be black isn't racist.  That's the kind of dumb stuff andre says.  
No..its the stuff the president actually says that you choose to ignore..just like you continue to ignore and not comment on Trump's lies after screaming your lungs out about Obama's supposed lies about Obamacare

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 09:16:44 PM »

Really? I'm not surprised at all

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 09:25:47 PM »
No..its the stuff the president actually says that you choose to ignore..just like you continue to ignore and not comment on Trump's lies after screaming your lungs out about Obama's supposed lies about Obamacare

The only person, and I mean the ONLY person, who regularly screams on this board is you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2018, 07:49:24 AM »
Hate Trump and what he stands for, but I'm reading your comments, which I usually agree with and I found what I think is a flaw in your argument. Since unlike the guys on the far right, I will point out an issue from my fellow sane posters so here goes... IF Obama could not regulate how much insurance companies charge, he had no business stating as fact how much people would save. If he couldn't control which docs they could keep in their networks, he had no business stating what he did. I could be misreading it and if so feel free to correct me.  

The infrastructure of Obama care excluded any price setting or network changes by the POTUS (which it should have).  I believe he thought the insurance companies would take the easy route and keep things the way it was the coverage and simply 'go with the flow'.  Of course, seeing how there was more money to be made from people outside the system that Obamacare did not apply to, they opted to go that route and maximize profits any way possible at the expense of the regular folks. 

I have been against Obamacare from day one, so this isn't a new viewpoint for me.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 07:52:00 AM »
So far the only person Trump has hired that was qualified to do their job has been Stormy Daniels.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 01:41:18 PM »
if the US was a person it would be donald trump. loudmouthed, egocentric, untrustworthy. obama would be more like japan, reserved, dignified and well mannered.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2018, 01:48:25 PM »
if the US was a person it would be donald trump. loudmouthed, egocentric, untrustworthy. obama would be more like japan, reserved, dignified and well mannered.

If the U.S. was a person it would have the body of Arnold, the strength of Ronnie, the wealth of Donald, and intelligence of Sowell, the industriousness of Walton, and the benevolence of Gates. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2018, 01:49:58 PM »
Wreck the country????????...he brought this country back from the brink of total implosion.....and its really funny that everyone hated Obamacare while he was in office YET...when he left office and was  no longer the face of its support, ALL OF A SUDDEN, everyone loves Obamacare and were protesting AGAINST Republicans who wanted to end it....

The Fed was responsible for QE and bailouts, and guess who was responsible for the laws that brought all that on in the first place?

ACA has not gone down, I hate it. The cost is stupid and still going up and deductibles are ungodly. Just like taxes, for people who actually pay it's up up up...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
The US carries the world on our backs, you kneel in the streets at the hands of your invaders. LOL

Really? I'm not surprised at all
You too?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!