Author Topic: RIP. John McCain  (Read 24874 times)

Kwon3

Re: RIP. John McCain
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
Coach and I have a special relationship.

Godspeed.
That was before November 2016. You guys aren't friends anymore and I don't know Coach at all but he'd be loathe to disagree with me on this. The days of separating relationships from political views died when the left declared war on everything we hold dear in this country. You can't befriend a liberal anymore if you're a conservative. That's done, as per his dismissive and sarcastic reply to what you wrote.  :-*

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
That was before November 2016. You guys aren't friends anymore and I don't know Coach at all but he'd be loathe to disagree with me on this. The days of separating relationships from political views died when the left declared war on everything we hold dear in this country. You can't befriend a liberal anymore if you're a conservative. That's done, as per his dismissive and sarcastic reply to what you wrote.  :-*

Did you have coach's cock in your mouth whilst typing this?  Godspeed.

Kwon3

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2018, 08:14:40 PM »
Did you have coach's cock in your mouth whilst typing this?  Godspeed.
In this videoclip, I'll be Will and you're my therapist at 1:06.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2018, 01:14:49 AM »
That was before November 2016. You guys aren't friends anymore and I don't know Coach at all but he'd be loathe to disagree with me on this. The days of separating relationships from political views died when the left declared war on everything we hold dear in this country. You can't befriend a liberal anymore if you're a conservative. That's done, as per his dismissive and sarcastic reply to what you wrote.  :-*

It’s still real to me!!

Godspeed!
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2018, 01:16:33 AM »
Democrats and the media (which are one and the same) all loved him and talked about what a hero and a maverick he was..........until he ran for President.   Then they tried to destroy him.

After he was embarrassed and beaten by Obama (with their help), they love him again.  I'm so sick of the bullshit.

McCain was a brave man and by most accounts an honorable man.  In my eyes he's just a Rino who hated Trump and actively worked against his own party as much or more than he helped them.

RIP to him and condolences to his family but from a governmental standpoint it's good riddance.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2018, 01:19:37 AM »
That was before November 2016. The days of separating relationships from political views died when the left declared war on everything we hold dear in this country. You can't befriend a liberal anymore if you're a conservative.

It's sad but I agree very much with these comments.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2018, 09:17:28 AM »
for sale on ebay a card of the great one. ;D who's getting one. ???
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2018, 09:29:18 AM »

Truth be known, I have liberal (and some gay) friends and we get along just fine even when talking politics. It's when the narrative starts getting personal, that's when things fall apart.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2018, 09:34:22 AM »
Democrats and the media (which are one and the same) all loved him and talked about what a hero and a maverick he was..........until he ran for President.   Then they tried to destroy him.

After he was embarrassed and beaten by Obama (with their help), they love him again.  I'm so sick of the bullshit.

McCain was a brave man and by most accounts an honorable man.  In my eyes he's just a Rino who hated Trump and actively worked against his own party as much or more than he helped them.

RIP to him and condolences to his family but from a governmental standpoint it's good riddance.

They talked about him like he was a dog when he ran for President. When he revealed his true liberal colors and went against Trump at every turn he's their hero now. I pray in time his family finds peace but as a politician he was an extreme liberal pretending to be a Republican to get elected.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2018, 01:30:00 PM »
They talked about him like he was a dog when he ran for President. When he revealed his true liberal colors and went against Trump at every turn he's their hero now. I pray in time his family finds peace but as a politician he was an extreme liberal pretending to be a Republican to get elected.

Remember the coverage when McCain called Obama "that one over there" in the debate where they tried to say it was racist?

Some idiots even suggested "that one over there" was code for ni66er. 

The press tricks these Rinos into thinking that they like them and then ruthlessly turns on them.  Republicans are stupid and weak and they desperately want to be liked.

MAGA

Kwon3

« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2018, 02:01:40 PM »
Truth be known, I have liberal (and some gay) friends and we get along just fine even when talking politics. It's when the narrative starts getting personal, that's when things fall apart.
Yeah, I'm not saying you dislike them on a personal level. But show me a conversation these days that doesn't turn political or social the moment a news channel comes on or when someone brings up some Trump-related news development. Then everything degenerates and they all circle the wagons around their beliefs and politics as you quickly find yourself outnumbered.

Kwon3

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
Extreme leftist Chuck Schumer's push to rename the Russell senate office in McCain's honor gets major backlash:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/404018-renaming-senate-office-building-after-mccain-sparks-gop-backlash

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2018, 05:56:00 PM »
GOODMORROW I AM FALLSVIEW

McCain as a politician I could never take. But like John Kerry and the Heinz Ketchup business, McCain scored high points with people with his Tasti Taters. The McCains frozen potato line is one of the best fresh-frozen foods you'll ever eat. They make smile faces for the kids, steak fries, 5 minute fries, crinkle fries, curly fries, baby cakes, classic fries just to name a few. Do yourself a favour tonight, when BBQing a 32 ounce T-Bone, throw some McCain steak fries in the Air Fryer and enjoy.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

Kwon3

« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »

McCain as a politician I could never take. But like John Kerry and the Heinz Ketchup business, McCain scored high points with people with his Tasti Taters. The McCains frozen potato line is one of the best fresh-frozen foods you'll ever eat. They make smile faces for the kids, steak fries, 5 minute fries, crinkle fries, curly fries, baby cakes, classic fries just to name a few. Do yourself a favour tonight, when BBQing a 32 ounce T-Bone, throw some McCain steak fries in the Air Fryer and enjoy.

lol
even the old boy in his casket lying in state at the Phoenix congressional building let out a chuckle through his shriveled old mouth

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2018, 07:49:02 PM »
Well, it's been more than three days and still no resurrection of McCain.  I am certain that amongst the democraps and rinos there is much weeping and gnashing of dentures. ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2018, 07:53:50 PM »
Well, it's been more than three days and still no resurrection of McCain.  I am certain that amongst the democraps and rinos there is much weeping and gnashing of dentures. ;D
And now Chuckie S. is under fire for proposing to rename the Russell building in his honor, conveniently two months before the elections. As if a Democrat who gave us the green card lottery and has consistently blocked every Republican nominee for the Supreme court, to say nothing of his long track record of obstructionism leading to the traditional and much-hated gridlock the people associate with Congress, should be the one to even propose such an absurd and shameless idea.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2018, 07:57:08 PM »
And now Chuckie S. is under fire for proposing to rename the Russell building in his honor, conveniently two months before the elections. As if a Democrat who gave us the green card lottery and has consistently blocked every Republican nominee for the Supreme court, to say nothing of his long track record of obstructionism leading to the traditional and much-hated gridlock the people associate with Congress, should be the one to even propose such an absurd and shameless idea.

True.  Schumer is an abomination.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »

I did not know this. I will definitely look out for it in my grocery store.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2018, 05:28:12 AM »
FUCK McCain - POS got his just Comeuppance - the POS is what is wrong with the world.
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2018, 09:02:38 AM »
FUCK McCain - POS got his just Comeuppance - the POS is what is wrong with the world.

You're are a chicken hawk in every sense of the word. A racist of the highest order. Aka a complete,  unadulterated piece of pig shit.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2018, 11:24:27 AM »
You're are a chicken hawk in every sense of the word. A racist of the highest order. Aka a complete,  unadulterated piece of pig shit.

why do I have black, Asian, gay friends then?   The guy was a corrupted maggot.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »

what day was that again?

I'm sure Faux News must have covered that event.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2018, 03:10:37 PM »
why do I have black, Asian, gay friends then?   The guy was a corrupted maggot.

The seal of every racist is "I have black friends".  Scumbag.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Given how these cuckolds are eulogizing him, McCain should've gotten up after three days, walked across water and then ascended to the heavens by now.  Fuck That Noise.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2018, 04:58:19 PM »
Given how these cuckolds are eulogizing him, McCain should've gotten up after three days, walked across water and then ascended to the heavens by now.  Fuck That Noise.

So says The Twat.