Author Topic: BARRY BONDS IS GOING TO JAIL ! ! ! ! !  (Read 5368 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: BARRY BONDS IS GOING TO JAIL ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 03:38:53 PM »
Bush gets away with lying about WMD's, but Barry Bonds gets prison for lying about steroids.

Brutal priorities.

LOL, I don't which is sadder or more pathetic, those that are shocked Bonds lied about being juiced, or...
those that voted to RE-elect Bushy in 2004  ???
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 08:48:13 PM »
Bush gets away with lying about WMD's, but Barry Bonds gets prison for lying about steroids.

Brutal priorities.

well if it makes you feel any better.  If Colin Powell or Condi Rice were president, they would be going to jail also :-\

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 09:13:38 PM »
I doubt Bonds will ever do any time in jail.  He can just use his, "I didn't know what was in the special sauce?" line.  That should suffice.  Granted gear is illegal, but to go to jail for using is a bit ridiculous.  In fact, they should just legalize everything.  There would be less crime and more crackwhores on the street.  Even if it were legal, I still wouldn't waste my time on any of it. 
N

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 09:26:34 PM »
He wouldn't go for using gear but he could go for lying to a grand jury about his usage...But if he ever went to trial for it, then it would be a he said she said...Bonds would get off no problem...