Author Topic: place your bets  (Read 2975 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: place your bets
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
The world’s become a circus, truly.
This

How have people become so divided and blindly support a political party/individuals as if it/they actually represent(s) them.  

The woman can recall specific details, which would make sense for a traumatic event, except the where, when and how she left. That is odd.

Kavanaugh has kept a detailed diary since 1980 and you think that's odd Funk, don't you have complete periodicals  of muscle builder magazine from 30 years prior to 1980? I'm sure you have workout journals that old.

Kavanaugh has achieved great "success" in life and reached elite positions. He's going to do strange things like keep a diary, because it's strange that he would be in the position he's in,  just like it's strange this woman would be a college professor or that the owner of the Arizona Cardinals would be childhood friends with Kavanaugh.

That said they should examine those journals and see if he wrote that he attacked a woman anytime during 82. Or if he doctored them at all.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2018, 10:10:47 AM »
This

How have people become so divided and blindly support a political party/individuals as if it/they actually represent(s) them.  

The woman can recall specific details, which would make sense for a traumatic event, except the where, when and how she left. That is odd.

Kavanaugh has kept a detailed diary since 1980 and you think that's odd Funk, don't you have complete periodicals  of muscle builder magazine from 30 years prior to 1980? I'm sure you have workout journals that old.

Kavanaugh has achieved great "success" in life and reached elite positions. He's going to do strange things like keep a diary, because it's strange that he would be in the position he's in,  just like it's strange this woman would be a college professor or that the owner of the Arizona Cardinals would be childhood friends with Kavanaugh.

That said they should examine those journals and see if he wrote that he attacked a woman anytime during 82. Or if he doctored them at all.

i actually do but not calendars.....i used to use one as a w.o. journal than copy them into a book and throw the calendar for the year away..
F

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 10:46:50 AM »
                   i actually do but not calendars.....i used to use one as a w.o. journal than copy them into a book and throw the calendar for the year away..
Dear diary I saw jenny today gosh we go together like peas and carrots  ;D
p

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 11:08:39 AM »

Lol I'm with you bro. I think the calendar thing is strange and I agree that it is a hoarder type of action.

I'm just fed up with the political nonsense.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Ford went through some sort of sexual assault in her life.  I have women in my life who have been raped (as I'm sure many here have as well) and never reported it. When I asked them why, and this is obviously condensed/simplified , it's due to numerous factors but it's usually because they feel some sort of responsibility for what happened by putting their self in a bad situation. And reporting becomes even more invasive.

They put the event aside either by burying it or deal with it through extensive counseling. And hopefully they're not triggered by seeing the individual again.

I also ask if they ever think about the guy raping someone else and the fact that they stay quiet they become enablers if the guy does something like this again, but they usually never thought about that. They're just trying to get over and move past the whole thing.

Kavanaugh may be a scumbag and has been a deviant for his whole life. Or he may have been an ass that one time and had a revelation. Or he may have done nothing like this.  

But the fact that he's viewed as guilty and Dr. Ford is viewed as brave for FINALLY stepping out of the shadows is a sad state of affairs.

Regardless of anything this has become a political issue and it's very disheartening.  People believe what they want to believe, but I guess they always do.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »
          i think he gave an oscar worthy performance... i was especially moved, when he shed some alligator tears when talking about his daughter praying for his victim.....probably secretly praying that she doesn't ever have to deal with the likes of him..

But was his performance at the elite level of, say, a rarified thespian talent like Sean “Hot Looks” Penn, in Mystic Pizza?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2018, 11:53:05 AM »
But was his performance at the elite level of, say, a rarified thespian talent like Sean “Hot Looks” Penn, in Mystic Pizza?
You mean mystic river, if you saw mystic pizza im gonna have to question your man card application  ;D
p

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »
You mean mystic river, if you saw mystic pizza im gonna have to question your man card application  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2018, 12:29:58 PM »
Why do these people not believe in our justice system? Furthermore, understand the whole “Court of public opinion” concept but that should only apply when there is substantial evidence. Word against word is not evidence. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty!

The main reason why the court of public opinion is a concern to both democrat and republican politicians right now is because the public votes them into office and there's an election just a little more than a month from now. 

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2018, 12:36:59 PM »
The main reason why the court of public opinion is a concern to both democrat and republican politicians right now is because the public votes them into office and there's an election just a little more than a month from now. 
At the end of the day them being our government us the people our relationship is like that of a battered woman and we are that women it will never change they are a bunch of assholes fighting over he was safe no he was out in the school yard and we pay the price everyday ......even when we vote someone in who we actually think will make a difference their brought to the darkside as well
p

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2018, 01:47:13 PM »

No way I’m wasting time watching Mystic fucking Pizza.

No matter how “exalted” Penn’s performance in it might be.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2018, 10:43:53 PM »
While the sky is falling early posts were entertaining.. what happened is refreshing. They voted to push Kavenaugh through to the senate floor, with the stipulation of an FBI investigation. To my mind, this is a win win for both sides and america. I am of course assuming the truth is important.