Author Topic: Barack Obama's real-life Kenyan brother abandoned by the ex-President speaks out  (Read 1268 times)

Kwon3

This was the same brother the liberal press ignored in 2008 and who gave interviews to conservative American outlets from the poverty of his village in rural Kenya at the time of the election.

Malik Obama, the eldest, is the director of the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a controversial Virginia charity named for his father. He says he started the charity in 2008 because he wanted to make a difference in the family’s hardscrabble village in Kenya.

But the charity came under fire when The Post revealed in 2011 that it was an off-the-books operation that hadn’t registered with the state of Virginia or, as it claimed, had tax-exempt status from the IRS.

Shortly after The Post report, the IRS gave its stamp of approval, leading to speculation that the president had intervened. But Malik Obama bristles at the suggestion, saying he dug deep to pay for the electrical transformers and college scholarships that the foundation provided in Kogelo. According to its latest tax filing, the nonprofit has just $24,000 in its coffers.

“My brother didn’t help me at all,” said Obama. “He wanted me to shut it down when I set it up. He hasn’t supported me at all.”

Lately, family ties seem to be frayed. Obama, who was best man at the president’s wedding, said he spoke to his brother a year ago and was miffed that he did nothing to help his own foray into politics when he ran for governor of the southwestern Kenyan county of Siaya in 2013.

Malik Obama lost the race, and spent $20,000 of his own money on the unsuccessful campaign.

“I don’t think politics is my thing,” he told The Post. “Honestly, I’ll be happy when my brother is out of office, and I will finally be out of the limelight and be able to live like a human being.”

Until then, Obama wears his new GOP colors proudly. He even has a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“Mr. Trump is providing something new and something fresh,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This was the same brother the liberal press ignored in 2008 and who gave interviews to conservative American outlets from the poverty of his village in rural Kenya at the time of the election.

https://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Scam charity....no different than the Trump Foundation
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

Scam charity....no different than the Trump Foundation

Or Clinton Foundation.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
The Gay Muslim Hussein reportedly watches groups of homeless men service his tranny wife
K

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
The Gay Muslim Hussein reportedly watches groups of homeless men service his tranny wife

Michella Gorilla w/ the huge crank...