Author Topic: Shootings and Kids  (Read 1209 times)

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
Shootings and Kids
« on: September 13, 2018, 12:36:15 PM »
Personal opinion here.
More and more multiple shootings are happening and are only going to increase because imo people are simply fed up and see no positive future for the world. I think it goes through a lot more peoples minds than we realize to go out and shoot up the ex and her new boyfriend, or a mall, or whatever. Those thoughts are being carried out now because people are saying fuck it, whats to live for? I think people following through with their thoughts is going to increase exponentially in a short time.

People who have kids these days are selfish, thoughtless retards. Who in their right mind would bring a kid into this world the way it is now and what it looks like it may be in the future. Really, if a kid had an option to come into this world I doubt they would take it. People who have kids are selfish asswipes who do it for their own fulfillment with no regard to what the kids will face in this shitty world. And no, your kid is not some wonderful unique twat who will make a difference in this world. They will just clog it up and be dickwads like their parents

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Shootings and Kids
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 12:46:51 PM »
Personal opinion here.
More and more multiple shootings are happening and are only going to increase because imo people are simply fed up and see no positive future for the world. I think it goes through a lot more peoples minds than we realize to go out and shoot up the ex and her new boyfriend, or a mall, or whatever. Those thoughts are being carried out now because people are saying fuck it, whats to live for? I think people following through with their thoughts is going to increase exponentially in a short time.

People who have kids these days are selfish, thoughtless retards. Who in their right mind would bring a kid into this world the way it is now and what it looks like it may be in the future. Really, if a kid had an option to come into this world I doubt they would take it. People who have kids are selfish asswipes who do it for their own fulfillment with no regard to what the kids will face in this shitty world. And no, your kid is not some wonderful unique twat who will make a difference in this world. They will just clog it up and be dickwads like their parents
This world has seen its share of wars, conflicts, natural disasters we have been through a lot we've been through economic highs an lows and as a society we all for the most part want the same things to live in peace live our lives raise our family's and hopefully learn something about ourselves with the short time we have on this rock.

I have two boys 15 and 18 and hopefully they to will find some good in this world and make it what they can and not be the person you seem to be its attitudes like yours that keeps us down as a whole...
p

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 12:52:52 PM »
This world has seen its share of wars, conflicts, natural disasters we have been through a lot we've been through economic highs an lows and as a society we all for the most part want the same things to live in peace live our lives raise our family's and hopefully learn something about ourselves with the short time we have on this rock.

I have two boys 15 and 18 and hopefully they to will find some good in this world and make it what they can and not be the person you seem to be its attitudes like yours that keeps us down as a whole...

I respect and agree with this response. I do have a negative attitude to the world and I wont argue

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
I respect and agree with this response. I do have a negative attitude to the world and I wont argue
The minute you live your life in fear and anger then you are no longer living....semper fi
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 01:38:27 PM »
If we were talking about having kids today, I wouldn't do it. Who wants to bring anyone into this retarded world.
24 years ago when we had kids, it was nothing like it is today, trust me... Good old days, dial-up internet, no social media, normal dems and pubtards, etc.

Today... Fukked beyond repair...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 03:04:23 PM »
Personal opinion here.

What exactly is your point?

People do EVERYTHING for their own selfish reasons. Having kids, not having kids, owning pets, not owning pets, being in a relationship, not being in a relationship.... it's all self motivated and self centered.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 03:17:43 PM »
^Everyone of the motherfuckers is Nether Animal. He comes here to talk to himself. What a great life that he has carved out for himself 😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 03:28:38 PM »
^Everyone of the motherfuckers is Nether Animal. He comes here to talk to himself. What a great life that he has carved out for himself 😂

I'm not NA and if this dude is really conversing with himself....... I feel bad for what I said.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 03:30:37 PM »
Personal opinion here.

Only if they have fuckwads for parents.  I have children all under the age of six and I don't let them rule the roost, neither does my wife.  When we go to a restaurant before we walk in I look at them and let them know we are in a public place and to use manners and to keep quiet, as not to disturb anyone.  I tell them to say things like "yes sir, no thank you, yes please" etc.  As silly as that sounds, in the long run it will lead to raising a well rounded person who won't go shoot up a school.  They have a set bedtime, eat what I feed them, and I am not afraid to admit I have spanked my children for misbehavior. With the breakdown of the family unit, the so called "nuclear family", people have become spoiled trash.  Raising kids is hard work, and anyone who says different is a liar.  I do not see how single parents do it.  Raising children is a two person job.  I have seen single parents who raised great kids, but they are the exception and not the rule.  Also, I did not have kids for some sort of selfish fulfillment.  I had kids because I wanted them and it's great.  Someone once told me, you will never have as much fun having kids, but you will never have as much joy without them.  I love mine dearly.

Also, if you believe in the story of God and heaven (skywizard to some of you folks) then the children did choose to come here.

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »

no son, not everyone is nether animal, at all. You really have some obsession issues with him it seems

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 03:43:53 PM »
I'm not NA and if this dude is really conversing with himself....... I feel bad for what I said.

Royalty melting down about gimmicks.  :D :D
X

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 03:44:21 PM »
Only if they have fuckwads for parents.  I have children all under the age of six and I don't let them rule the roost, neither does my wife.  When we go to a restaurant before we walk in I look at them and let them know we are in a public place and to use manners and to keep quiet, as not to disturb anyone.  I tell them to say things like "yes sir, no thank you, yes please" etc.  As silly as that sounds, in the long run it will lead to raising a well rounded person who won't go shoot up a school.  They have a set bedtime, eat what I feed them, and I am not afraid to admit I have spanked my children for misbehavior. With the breakdown of the family unit, the so called "nuclear family", people have become spoiled trash.  Raising kids is hard work, and anyone who says different is a liar.  I do not see how single parents do it.  Raising children is a two person job.  I have seen single parents who raised great kids, but they are the exception and not the rule.  Also, I did not have kids for some sort of selfish fulfillment.  I had kids because I wanted them and it's great.  Someone once told me, you will never have as much fun having kids, but you will never have as much joy without them.  I love mine dearly.

Also, if you believe in the story of God and heaven (skywizard to some of you folks) then the children did choose to come here.

so it wasnt for selfish reasons, but rather because "you wanted" them
so if you wanting isnt selfish, please define what it. And big deal your kids have manners, how does that matter in the whole perspective of they are growing up in a world that is only getting worse and more violent, their great manners wont matter shit overall, and they wont have zippo of an impact on the world. No one gives a shit about your kids other than you for your selfish reasons, hell you even typed that out in a roundabout way.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 03:45:34 PM »
no son, not everyone is nether animal, at all. You really have some obsession issues with him it seems

look at your shit life. You are the embarrassment of your family aren’t you? 🤣🤣

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 04:22:21 PM »

so it wasnt for selfish reasons, but rather because "you wanted" them
so if you wanting isnt selfish, please define what it. And big deal your kids have manners, how does that matter in the whole perspective of they are growing up in a world that is only getting worse and more violent, their great manners wont matter shit overall, and they wont have zippo of an impact on the world. No one gives a shit about your kids other than you for your selfish reasons, hell you even typed that out in a roundabout way.

I want water, I want dominoes pizza, I want a Boss429 Mustang.  What's your point? Wanting any of those things does not make me selfish.  Shit, having kids, the last thing you think about is yourself.  They come first, and I don't say that thinking it's a drag, I'm okay with it.

Do I have concerns about their future?  Shit yes I do.  But, I think the problems may get sorted out sooner than you think.  And if they don't, I can afford to go to some place without "bad things and people" around.  I do not believe the world is getting worse, I think that is you projecting your mood.  It reminds me of the final scene in No Country For Old Men, the world has always been fucked up.

We all have opinions on why others do what they do, but in the end, if we all mind our business about each others affairs, the world would be better.  I recommend reading the Libertarian Platform, it might change your voting habits for good.

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 04:26:54 PM »
I want water, I want dominoes pizza, I want a Boss429 Mustang.  What's your point? Wanting any of those things does not make me selfish.  Shit, having kids, the last thing you think about is yourself.  They come first, and I don't say that thinking it's a drag, I'm okay with it.

Do I have concerns about their future?  Shit yes I do.  But, I think the problems may get sorted out sooner than you think.  And if they don't, I can afford to go to some place without "bad things and people" around.  I do not believe the world is getting worse, I think that is you projecting your mood.  It reminds me of the final scene in No Country For Old Men, the world has always been fucked up.

We all have opinions on why others do what they do, but in the end, if we all mind our business about each others affairs, the world would be better.  I recommend reading the Libertarian Platform, it might change your voting habits for good.

hallejuah to that, if only it could happen. I will check out Libertarian Platform for sure. Im trying to open my mind more, jsut hard sometimes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 04:43:10 PM »

To find good in this world, one must find a middle ground. And stick to it. One of the main reasons why this “world” is the way it is, is because weak men and women strayed from the middle ground.
If we continue down this path, America and the West will go down, and China and East will rise to dominance.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 05:28:06 AM »
To find good in this world, one must find a middle ground. And stick to it. One of the main reasons why this “world” is the way it is, is because weak men women strayed from the middle ground.
If we continue down this path, America and the West will go down, and China and East will rise to dominance.
funny thing about that is we only think we are superior to our Asian friends were not there way of living is different they have respect for one another and there work ethics outweigh us by far...sad but true they have their issues of course but not as bad as the US
p

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 05:36:58 AM »
Teach your kids to shoot first and ask questions later.

Survival tactics.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 06:08:54 AM »
Personal opinion here.

You are an individual that does not seize the day as the current time we are in has such tremendous upside.  It's so easy to make a ton of money in this market (both in North America and Globally) and live a great life.  I've brought a child in and she's killing it at life.  Second, came on Tuesday. Really good times that we are in, it's all about perspective and how you choose to view the world.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:24 AM »
To find good in this world, one must find a middle ground. And stick to it. One of the main reasons why this “world” is the way it is, is because weak men and women strayed from the middle ground.

Good points Parker...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 08:14:10 AM »
FUMAN,,,, etal,

I might be too damn positive (or just plain dumb) but I've never had much of a negative attitude about too much of anything.

Your world is what you make of it  .... and even though I have personally experiebced some of the "bad stuff" on our present planet ,,, I've somehow managed to "squeeze" the positive side  out of thos 'bad things',

Like the majority of GetBig military members, I've seen a lot of negative shit happen which took iimbs and lives whivh I do consider to be the ultimate "bad stuff" .... but even then I find it difficult to be so damn negative about this world today.

Our world  is what you make of it and once you beome too damn negative ... you might as well  get off.

My good friend was one of those nrgative guys and .... he hopped off at an early age by committing suicide.

I learned at a very early age that it would be to my advantage to consider the positive side of  all negative lifetime experiences as a a lesson learned.

That may sound dumb but it has worked for me.

Some friends say that I tcould make millions in the lemon ade stand business .... and to me ... that's a great compliment.

For those who don't understand .... "When you're given lemons .... make lemonade!"

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2018, 09:10:30 AM »
The world has always been violent and some people are just crazy.  You're nuts if you think the violence is going to stop and people are going to just start getting along and compromising.  We have entered uncharted territory with the internet.  For the most part everyone accross the globe is connected and demanding to be heard.  There is no going back and there is no getting along.  Every group, race, religion, culture etc... wants their piece of the pie.  Through the coming years the world will probably go through massive changes with war or nations splitting up and/or grouping together.  Demographics will change and there will probably be a place for everyone, but we already know that diversity is a colossal failure.  I hope getbig survives the coming onslaught of fuckery!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
The world has always been a crazy place.

You just figured it out.