Author Topic: Kerry Meeting With Iran to Salvage Nuke Deal With Rogue Diplomacy  (Read 761 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Kerry Meeting With Iran to Salvage Nuke Deal With Rogue Diplomacy
« on: September 12, 2018, 04:25:12 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Kerry Meeting With Iran to Salvage Nuke Deal With Rogue Diplomacy
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »
WTF?

Put him jail.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 07:49:18 PM »
They should put him in jail for being an incompetent pussy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 09:00:48 PM »
adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration's authorization.
LOL, any kind of deal he would try to make would be null and void. Iran is retarded if they try to make a deal with this asshole and hold the US to it. LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 10:12:32 PM »
Does not surprise me.  Once a traitor . . . .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »
Wrong...as usual

What's he wrong about, the collusion part or the treason part?  Either way, the thread title is correct as the very quote from Kerry states he has been doing just that.

from the article:
"I think I've seen him three or four times," Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration's authorization. Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions, chiding it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran, despite the country's fevered rhetoric about the U.S. president.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »
What's he wrong about, the collusion part or the treason part?  Either way, the thread title is correct as the very quote from Kerry states he has been doing just that.

from the article:
"I think I've seen him three or four times," Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration's authorization. Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions, chiding it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran, despite the country's fevered rhetoric about the U.S. president.
It amazes me that demoncrats are so intent on supporting countries in the middle east that absolutely hate us and chant death to America every chance they get, even after we give them millions of dollars, yet demoncrats are all up in arms when Trump tries to make peace with NK or Russia, which costs us what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 06:36:41 PM »
Does this mean they are going to sign something...or adhere to anything?

I mean, talk about not doing something right the first time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 06:34:52 AM »
It amazes me that demoncrats are so intent on supporting countries in the middle east that absolutely hate us and chant death to America every chance they get, even after we give them millions of dollars, yet demoncrats are all up in arms when Trump tries to make peace with NK or Russia, which costs us what?

Not sure what the cost is if any really.  I think they just don't like the way he goes about doing it.  I understand there is a bit if self serving-ness and sleeze associated with Trump, but if the destination is the same, and no one is hurt in the process, what difference does it make his reasons?  None of the politicians are doing it for altruistic reasons, except maybe Bernie, and that's because he's a loon.