Author Topic: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public  (Read 76732 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2018, 02:53:08 PM »
Ha - Yes Please Believe Her.
Fat chance of that her story’s got more holes in it Bin Laden’s body had.
It’s a setup it’s fake it’s dems clutching at straws.

Like I said previously it’s a load of old Bollocks
The Gullible liberal leftist Muppets Like ‘StrawWeight’ on here (as he’s not even a Lightweight)
Will fall for it & Clamour all over it.  ::)
Pathetic Specimen.

The guy who killed him was recently on the Howard Stern show.

Said he basically split his head in half with that 5.56 round.

Kwon3

« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2018, 02:54:22 PM »
The video by Hollywood women in this link is truly sick and demented. THIS is what America's coming to. Oh my god. They want to bring Stalinism back.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/09/20/we-believe-you-hollywood-women-rally-to-defend-christine-ford-leave-ellisons-credible-accuser-in-the-dust-675943

Kwon3

« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
CNN talking about this yet?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2018, 03:00:01 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2018, 03:05:31 PM »
Looks like the gloves are off.

Cory Booker's 1992 column detailing 'groping' of high school friend resurfaces

A 1992 column by now-Sen. Cory Booker detailing his “groping” of a high school friend has resurfaced as he pushes to delay Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings over a sexual assault allegation.

In the 1992 column for The Stanford Daily, then-Stanford University grad student Mr. Booker wrote about the New Year’s Eve incident in 1984 that he will “never forget.” In the column, titled, “So much for stealing second,” Mr. Booker said he was 15 when he fondled an intoxicated female friend.

“With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote. “After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark.’ Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

Mr. Booker said he was conditioned to believe that sex was “a game,” and that hooking up was best achieved through “luck, guile, strategy or coercion,” and lots of alcohol. He wrote about how his attitude toward sex dramatically changed after just a couple years at Stanford, and how his work as a peer counselor listening to the “raw truth from men and women discussing rape” was a real “wake-up call” for the future senator.

“I now see the crowds, no, not the spectators, but the thousands, the millions who are rarely seen or heard,” he said of sexual assault victims.

Mr. Booker, who said this week that it would be “irresponsible” for him to not consider a 2020 presidential run, has been recently ridiculed by conservatives after he appeared to dub himself “Spartacus” by revealing confidential records during the Judge Kavanaugh hearing. The senator now wants the FBI to investigate a claim by a woman who accused Judge Kavanaugh of trying to rape her more than 35 years ago before the hearings continue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/20/cory-bookers-1992-column-detailing-groping-high-sc/

Kwon3

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proof liberals don't think anything through. They open this can of worms and appoint themselves the arbiters of decency and assume the moral high ground while their own seedy pasts catch up to them. I guess they forgot there's two sides to the accusation medallion. Soon enough, your own dirt comes out to bury you.  8)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »

A 1992 column by now-Sen. Cory Booker detailing his “groping” of a high school friend has resurfaced as he pushes to delay Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings over a sexual assault allegation.

In the 1992 column for The Stanford Daily, then-Stanford University grad student Mr. Booker wrote about the New Year’s Eve incident in 1984 that he will “never forget.” In the column, titled, “So much for stealing second,” Mr. Booker said he was 15 when he fondled an intoxicated female friend.

“With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote. “After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark.’ Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

Mr. Booker said he was conditioned to believe that sex was “a game,” and that hooking up was best achieved through “luck, guile, strategy or coercion,” and lots of alcohol. He wrote about how his attitude toward sex dramatically changed after just a couple years at Stanford, and how his work as a peer counselor listening to the “raw truth from men and women discussing rape” was a real “wake-up call” for the future senator.

“I now see the crowds, no, not the spectators, but the thousands, the millions who are rarely seen or heard,” he said of sexual assault victims.

Mr. Booker, who said this week that it would be “irresponsible” for him to not consider a 2020 presidential run, has been recently ridiculed by conservatives after he appeared to dub himself “Spartacus” by revealing confidential records during the Judge Kavanaugh hearing. The senator now wants the FBI to investigate a claim by a woman who accused Judge Kavanaugh of trying to rape her more than 35 years ago before the hearings continue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/20/cory-bookers-1992-column-detailing-groping-high-sc/

The self-regard of progressives is unlimited.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2018, 04:58:56 PM »
I have seen proof that backs up this claim.

Thanks, maybe that will put that red herring to bed.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proof liberals don't think anything through. They open this can of worms and appoint themselves the arbiters of decency and assume the moral high ground while their own seedy pasts catch up to them. I guess they forgot there's two sides to the accusation medallion. Soon enough, your own dirt comes out to bury you.  8)

^ This

Why didn’t we see this outrage from democrats when Ellis or Clinton were accused with valid proof?  Because it’s fake outrage.  ::)  Demoncrats are out to destroy anyone who gets in their way.  Women need to step up and defend good men from these leftist feminists. Someday it might be your son, brother, husband, or friend in Kavanaugh's shoes.  I guaranfuckintee you, any woman that had something like that happen to her would remember every detail.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2018, 05:01:08 PM »
Thanks, maybe that will put that red herring to bed.

Thank you  :-*
:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
What do you think about her declining the opportunity to testify and tell her story?  How is an FBI investigation going to change what she has to say?  Her response seems suspicious.

Just my opinion, Anita Hill went through the ringer in that forum. I don't think a public or private hearing by a committee is the appropriate venue for investigating this type of allegation. It would be better served for statements to be taken in private by professionals such as FBI investigators who don't have a dog in the hunt. I would guess that her request to have the FBI investigate would be that she knows it happened, and if they can investigate and find facts to support her allegation, then the detractors would be more likely to listen to her with an open mind.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2018, 05:06:09 PM »
Just my opinion, Anita Hill went through the ringer in that forum. I don't think a public or private hearing by a committee is the appropriate venue for investigating this type of allegation. It would be better served for statements to be taken in private by professionals such as FBI investigators who don't have a dog in the hunt. I would guess that her request to have the FBI investigate would be that she knows it happened, and if they can investigate and find facts to support her allegation, then the detractors would be more likely to listen to her with an open mind.

"They" have bent over backwards to accommodate her.
:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »

"They" have bent over backwards to accommodate her.

I haven't listened to the news at all today so if it hasn't changed from a hearing before a committee vs a more private setting then I don't know that they bent over backwards. I have never been the victim of a sexual assault but I would guess based on hearing from those who have, it isn't all that easy to talk about and a committee might not be the best setting.

Kwon3

« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2018, 05:45:33 PM »
^ This

Why didn’t we see this outrage from democrats when Ellis or Clinton were accused with valid proof?  Because it’s fake outrage.  ::)  Demoncrats are out to destroy anyone who gets in their way.  Women need to step up and defend good men from these leftist feminists. Someday it might be your son, brother, husband, or friend in Kavanaugh's shoes.  I guaranfuckintee you, any woman that had something like that happen to her would remember every detail.

While I'm disappointed by the lopsided support the accuser has received over the accused, I do understand it. Women, generally, don't want to discredit or question a person's story because it could discredit ALL stories, including the true ones that are real and deserve prosecution. But at the same time, if they stick with far-fetched or absurd ones like Ford's, they risk irreversibly damaging the reputation of legitimate victims as well by lumping them together with fantasists, misandrists, and liars. It's a balancing act - like a black person denouncing the violence in Chicago while not letting racists and violent cops off the hook. Too much of one and you're a typical hypocritical, agenda-driven liberal. Do the other and you get subjected to a lynching on social media and among the general public. It's a little tough. Men are already jittery due to this MeToo movement, which case a wide net based on gender rather than case-by-case analysis of allegations, new and old, and this isn't helping. It's practically sending the message that all future SCOTUS nominees have to be female. It's insane.

Kavanaugh does not want or need support from men who've worked with him and know him. He needs WOMEN to step forward and defend his reputation, and while some have agreed to do so and speak (mostly to conservative outlets), not enough have denounced his accuser's stalling tactics or her childish behavior since coming out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2018, 06:05:28 PM »
  While they're at it, they can investigate every blowjob she's performed over the last 36 years.

Video? :D

"The FBI has said it is not investigating"

"Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California, has been given a Friday deadline to decide whether to testify before the Judiciary Committee"

A lawyer for the woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump's U.S. Supreme Court nominee, of sexual assault told a Senate panel the professor would be willing to testify next week if it provides "terms that are fair and which ensure her safety," an email obtained by U.S. media on Thursday showed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deadline-looms-accuser-trumps-supreme-court-nominee-145956468.html
She's been offered several different ways and venues to get her shit out, she's stalling and trying to hold the vote out as long as she can. I believe it was on for next Wednesday if I remember right.

CNN talking about this yet?

Demoncratically controlled media avoiding this one like the plague.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2018, 06:11:55 PM »
Video? :D

She's been offered several different ways and venues to get her shit out, she's stalling and trying to hold the vote out as long as she can. I believe it was on for next Wednesday if I remember right.
Demoncratically controlled media avoiding this one like the plague.

100% real and posted by his ex-girlfriend on social media.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/09/20/keith-ellison-abuse-allegation-ex-girlfriend-karen-monahan-posts-2017-medical-record-alleging-abuse/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2018, 07:35:59 PM »

Well at least he used to be a man.  Now he's a lying, mentally retarded pussy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2018, 08:21:18 PM »
I haven't listened to the news at all today so if it hasn't changed from a hearing before a committee vs a more private setting then I don't know that they bent over backwards. I have never been the victim of a sexual assault but I would guess based on hearing from those who have, it isn't all that easy to talk about and a committee might not be the best setting.

Kwon3

« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2018, 09:05:19 PM »
Kirsten Gillibrand (D) having a full-blown meltdown at a press conference yesterday.

I believe Dr. Ford because she's telling the truth.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2018, 09:41:36 PM »
Kirsten Gillibrand (D) having a full-blown meltdown at a press conference yesterday.

"A bedroom that doesn't have two doors."  Isn't that a C&W song?  Tammy Wynette or Loretta Lynn?   

Skidmarks of truth.

"Anita Hill ... Anita Hill."  At least Ms. Hill sat at the adult table by testifying. 

Kwon3

« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2018, 10:03:11 PM »
"A bedroom that doesn't have two doors."  Isn't that a C&W song?  Tammy Wynette or Loretta Lynn?   

Skidmarks of truth.

"Anita Hill ... Anita Hill."  At least Ms. Hill sat at the adult table by testifying. 

Her testimony was also far more credible and RECENT than this two-faced white liberal clown in California. She typifies the leftist coward parodied on Fox News: She wanted to stay anonymous, yet sent letters to the WaPo, her congresswoman, and Sen. Feinstein. Uh, so did she intend for that letter to remain buried forever? Or was she seriously intended to remain nameless and faceless while making explosive and deadly serious accusations against a man who would neither know who she was nor be able to defend himself against her spineless and false accusations? Last I checked, you can't take someone to court and fail to appear yourself to justify what you're accusing someone else of doing. Sure, you don't have to testify, but you have to show up. She neither wants to testify nor appear in CLOSED session, or even meet anyone in private in her home state from the committee. It's so shockingly stupid if it wasn't true, and the fact that political heavies, Hollywood celebrities, and braindead/psychotic feminist maniacs across social media is so frightening that it literally should send a chill down the spine of every man running for political office right now.

Kwon3

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2018, 10:03:46 PM »

What were the questions asked during the polygraph?

Turns out they won't share that information, and the polygraph was administered by her lawyer, not by a professional and independent lie detector expert.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2018, 10:16:04 PM »
From Fox news

Ford provided The Washington Post the results of a polygraph examination conducted by a former FBI agent in August, which reportedly showed that she had been truthful in her allegations. According to the Post, Ford took the polygraph on the advice of her attorney, Debra Katz.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/19/polygraph-exam-taken-by-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-ford-comes-under-scrutiny.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2018, 10:16:14 PM »
Turns out they won't share that information, and the polygraph was administered by her lawyer, not by a professional and independent lie detector expert.

The main question she asked was "who exactly is paying for this?"... once that got out of the way everything was true. Bloodsuckers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:13 PM »
From Fox news

Ford provided The Washington Post the results of a polygraph examination conducted by a former FBI agent in August, which reportedly showed that she had been truthful in her allegations. According to the Post, Ford took the polygraph on the advice of her attorney, Debra Katz.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/19/polygraph-exam-taken-by-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-ford-comes-under-scrutiny.html

The swamp is mobile.