Author Topic: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public  (Read 76723 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Kavanaugh's accuser from 38 years ago goes public
« Reply #750 on: October 13, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »
This doesn't even make sense. He said "leaders not "dictators". Why would he want more dictators? Is that what you want? When did the definition of "leader" get changed?

It got changed in the confused mixed up head of his.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: October 14, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

I like the promise that he wouldn't have time to play golf

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #752 on: October 14, 2018, 08:28:38 PM »
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

I like the promise that he wouldn't have time to play golf
Imagine the meltdowns if he didn't! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #753 on: October 16, 2018, 08:58:06 AM »
These people are like little kids.

Susan Collins' honorary degree should be rescinded, nearly 1,500 St. Lawrence University faculty, alumni say
By Kaitlyn Schallhorn | Fox News

Senator Susan Collins has been targeted by liberal activist after she pledged to vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Nearly 1,500 St. Lawrence University alumni and faculty are calling on the school to rescind an honorary degree Sen. Susan Collins was awarded last year because of her vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

A more moderate Republican, Collins was targeted by liberal activists and those opposed to Kavanaugh – particularly after allegations of sexual assault came to light – who thought she could abandon her party and vote against confirming the judge. But ahead of the vote, Collins said she didn't believe the charges could "fairly prevent Judge Kavanaugh from serving on the Court.”

Kavanaugh, who vehemently denied the decades-old sexual misconduct claims against him, was confirmed in a narrow 50-48 vote despite testimony from accuser Christine Blasey Ford.

More than 1,300 alumni of St. Lawrence University in New York signed onto a letter saying Collins “lack[ s] the integrity and commitment to justice that we expect from the St. Lawrence body.”

“We ask that the University revoke this honorary degree as we find that she is not deserving of it in the face of her recent actions. We ask the university to do this in support of truth and for all of the victims of sexual assault and violence, of which many of her fellow alumni and students have suffered,” the letter read, in part.

Nearly 100 faculty members have also demanded the university revoke the degree to “communicate that we find the dismantling of rape culture more important than saving face or avoiding critique that has the potential to threaten relationships with people who wield considerable power.”

They said Collins “did not carefully weigh all the available evidence” when determining Ford’s testimony was “lacking credibility.”

Collins graduated from St. Lawrence University in 1975. She was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree in 1998 and an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree in 2017. The letters from alumni and faculty specifically ask for the revocation of the 2017 degree.

In a statement, St. Lawrence University spokesman Ryan Deuel told Fox News the school has “no intention” of rescinding the degree, noting it has never before done so.

Collins has faced intense backlash since the Oct. 6 vote. Linda Sarsour, a far-left activist and a leader of the Women’s March, said Collins “talking about presumption of innocence that is never offered to Black men in America” was a sign of “white supremacy on the Senate Floor.”

Linda Sarsour

@lsarsour
 A white woman Senator is talking about presumption of innocence that is never offered to Black men in America. You are watching white supremacy live on the Senate Floor. #SusanCollins #CancelKanavaugh

9:51 AM - Oct 5, 2018
7,283 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Authorities were called to Collins’ Bangor, Maine, home Monday after a threatening letter containing what the author said was poison ricin was delivered there. An FBI spokesman told The Associated Press preliminary tests to the envelope indicated there was no threat to the public.

Collins spokesperson Annie Clark said the “incident is the latest in a series of threats against Senator Collins, her loved ones, and her staff.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-collins-honorary-degree-should-be-rescinded-nearly-1500-st-lawrence-university-faculty-alumni-say

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: October 16, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »
This doesn't even make sense. He said "leaders not "dictators". Why would he want more dictators? Is that what you want? When did the definition of "leader" get changed?

Most of the leaders he's referring to are in fact dictators by nature of their totalitarian governing style.

Rodrigo Duterte, Philippines
Vladimir Putin, Russia
Xi Jinping, China
Kim Jong Un, North Korea
Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, Egypt
Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: October 16, 2018, 01:31:35 PM »
Most of the leaders he's referring to are in fact dictators by nature of their totalitarian governing style.

Rodrigo Duterte, Philippines
Vladimir Putin, Russia
Xi Jinping, China
Kim Jong Un, North Korea
Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, Egypt
Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey

EXCUSE ME - You Haven’t a FUCKING Clue
I Was Referring To Donald - No one Else,
That’s why I only Named Him.

Please Brush up your Reading Comprehension Skills.

Also I’m very forthright in stating what I Mean - If I’d wanted to include other leaders I would’ve.

I’ll await your Apology.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: October 19, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »

EXCUSE ME - You Haven’t a FUCKING Clue
I Was Referring To Donald - No one Else,
That’s why I only Named Him.

Please Brush up your Reading Comprehension Skills.

Also I’m very forthright in stating what I Mean - If I’d wanted to include other leaders I would’ve.

I’ll await your Apology.

Why are you so wound up? Retracing these posts, you appear to be responding, yet again, to something I posted on October 12th. The first time you replied, you didn't seem to be upset and now you do. What's up?

Sorry if I misunderstood your original post on this matter. I do think it is time to let it go, though.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: October 19, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »

Why are you so wound up? Retracing these posts, you appear to be responding, yet again, to something I posted on October 12th. The first time you replied, you didn't seem to be upset and now you do. What's up?

Sorry if I misunderstood your original post on this matter. I do think it is time to let it go, though.

No not wound up.
Very pissed at your reply I found it insulting
As I Made no mention of anyone other than Donald.
And for you to insinuate I had Donald in with a bunch of dictators 🤬😱

As stated I don’t have any issues stating what I think / how I feel.

At least you replied.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: October 19, 2018, 04:59:45 PM »
No not wound up.
As I Made no mention of anyone other than Donald.
And for you to insinuate I had Donald in with a bunch of dictators 🤬😱

As stated I don’t have any issues stating what I think / how I feel.

At least you replied.

And I apologized.

Kwon3

« Reply #759 on: October 19, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »
And I apologized.
That's because you're a professional ballspew drinker with the testosterone levels of Terri Schiavo's brain stem.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: October 19, 2018, 06:34:18 PM »
No not wound up.

Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: October 19, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: October 19, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »
And I apologized.

Yes.
Good of you.

👍🏻

Kwon3

« Reply #763 on: October 20, 2018, 10:09:53 AM »
that's the thing about illuminati
You Read His Posts And Think he's going to let something Go because he started it with Something conciliatory like "Fair enough" or "I agree"
but then he hits you with a last-minute curve ball Colombo-style like "However you ignored my real question So I suspect you're full of shit"

hahahaa

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: October 20, 2018, 11:48:03 PM »
that's the thing about illuminati
You Read His Posts And Think he's going to let something Go because he started it with Something conciliatory like "Fair enough" or "I agree"
but then he hits you with a last-minute curve ball Colombo-style like "However you ignored my real question So I suspect you're full of shit"

hahahaa

He is wiley  that way

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: October 21, 2018, 12:31:32 PM »
;D

Calm now.
😂😂😂
Some high rep squats always help. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #766 on: October 27, 2018, 10:14:16 AM »

;)
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: November 07, 2018, 10:45:39 AM »
Nolte: Best News of 2018 Midterm Is Kavanaugh Backlash Against Senate Democrats
7 Nov 2018
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/07/nolte-best-news-of-2018-midterm-is-kavanaugh-backlash-against-senate-democrats/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #769 on: November 07, 2018, 03:44:59 PM »
oh boy...
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: January 21, 2019, 04:59:08 PM »
These people are just incapable of handling a loss. 

House Judiciary Democrat says Justice Kavanaugh will 'likely' be investigated for perjury
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Rep. Joe Neguse, D-Colo., (right) claims Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh (left) committed perjury during the tense confirmation hearing last year, but does not say which specific statement is problematic.  (AP/House.gov)

A freshman Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee told constituents the panel will “likely” investigate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh for purportedly committing perjury during his confirmation hearings last fall.

In a video sent out by conservative activist group America Rising, Rep. Joe Neguse, D-Colo., was recorded Friday saying he believes the Supreme Court justice committed perjury while under questioning from Congress -- though did not point to a specific statement.

“There’s no question [Kavanaugh] committed perjury during the confirmation hearings and so forth,” Neguse said, responding to a question about the possibility of impeaching Kavanaugh. “I think the Judiciary Committee is likely to take that up.”

Kavanaugh’s confirmation process last fall was nearly derailed by numerous accusations of sexual misconduct tied to the judge's time in high school at Georgetown Prep and college at Yale University.

KAVANAUGH ACCUSERS: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Kavanaugh vehemently denied all of them, including claims from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford that he sexually assaulted her when both were high school students. On top of that controversy, Democrats have also previously claimed Kavanaugh lied to lawmakers -- including about his drinking habits and the meaning of terms in his high school yearbook.

Days after the midterm elections in November, now-Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., was overheard on an Amtrak train discussing the possibility of impeaching Kavanaugh, while Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez in December spoke about reform proposals to the Supreme Court.

KAVANAUGH SWORN IN AS 114TH SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, HOURS AFTER SENATE VOTES TO CONFIRM

But with Democrats assuming the House majority earlier this month, and with it the power to investigate and subpoena witnesses, the Kavanaugh controversy has largely taken a backseat to other Trump-related issues like his tax returns and alleged Russia connections.

Despite the uproar and accusations last fall, Kavanaugh was eventually confirmed by the Senate in an almost party-line vote of 50-48. Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia was the lone Democrat to support Kavanaugh.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-judiciary-democrat-says-that-justice-kavanaugh-will-likely-be-investigated-for-perjury

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #771 on: January 21, 2019, 05:06:18 PM »

Another welfare idiot qualified to do nothing else than politics

These people are just incapable of handling a loss. 

House Judiciary Democrat says Justice Kavanaugh will 'likely' be investigated for perjury
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Rep. Joe Neguse, D-Colo., (right) claims Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh (left) committed perjury during the tense confirmation hearing last year, but does not say which specific statement is problematic.  (AP/House.gov)

A freshman Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee told constituents the panel will “likely” investigate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh for purportedly committing perjury during his confirmation hearings last fall.

In a video sent out by conservative activist group America Rising, Rep. Joe Neguse, D-Colo., was recorded Friday saying he believes the Supreme Court justice committed perjury while under questioning from Congress -- though did not point to a specific statement.

“There’s no question [Kavanaugh] committed perjury during the confirmation hearings and so forth,” Neguse said, responding to a question about the possibility of impeaching Kavanaugh. “I think the Judiciary Committee is likely to take that up.”

Kavanaugh’s confirmation process last fall was nearly derailed by numerous accusations of sexual misconduct tied to the judge's time in high school at Georgetown Prep and college at Yale University.

KAVANAUGH ACCUSERS: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Kavanaugh vehemently denied all of them, including claims from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford that he sexually assaulted her when both were high school students. On top of that controversy, Democrats have also previously claimed Kavanaugh lied to lawmakers -- including about his drinking habits and the meaning of terms in his high school yearbook.

Days after the midterm elections in November, now-Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., was overheard on an Amtrak train discussing the possibility of impeaching Kavanaugh, while Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez in December spoke about reform proposals to the Supreme Court.

KAVANAUGH SWORN IN AS 114TH SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, HOURS AFTER SENATE VOTES TO CONFIRM

But with Democrats assuming the House majority earlier this month, and with it the power to investigate and subpoena witnesses, the Kavanaugh controversy has largely taken a backseat to other Trump-related issues like his tax returns and alleged Russia connections.

Despite the uproar and accusations last fall, Kavanaugh was eventually confirmed by the Senate in an almost party-line vote of 50-48. Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia was the lone Democrat to support Kavanaugh.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-judiciary-democrat-says-that-justice-kavanaugh-will-likely-be-investigated-for-perjury

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

A Democratic congressional staffer was arrested Wednesday and accused of posting the personal information of at least one Republican senator during last week's hearing about sexual assault claims against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said.

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as a staffer for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He also had worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-staffer-arrested-in-doxxing-of-gop-senators-during-kavanaugh-hearing

Second congressional Democrat staffer charged in scheme to 'dox' Republicans amid Kavanaugh confirmation fight

A second aide to New Hampshire Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan is facing federal charges stemming from a scheme to publicly post the personal information of several Republican politicians amid the contentious confirmation hearings for now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The aide, Samantha Deforest Davis, was a staff assistant in Hassan’s office from August 2017 until last December. She was fired after Capitol Police discovered her possible involvement in the so-called "doxing" effort.

Court documents accuse Davis of aiding 27-year-old Jackson A. Cosko, a former Hassan aide who has pleaded guilty to five federal offenses, including two counts of making public restricted personal information, and one count each of computer fraud, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors alleged Wednesday that Davis was persuaded by Cosko to "wipe down" Senate computers he had hacked. Davis now faces two misdemeanor charges: one federal count of aiding and abetting computer fraud and a District count of attempted evidence tampering, the Washington Post reported.

Also on Wednesday, Cosko was sentenced to four years in prison in the scheme, and was required to turn over the cell phones, computers, and other equipment he used.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/second-house-democrat-staffer-charged-in-scheme-to-doxx-republicans-amid-kavanaugh-confirmation-fight

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Second congressional Democrat staffer charged in scheme to 'dox' Republicans amid Kavanaugh confirmation fight

A second aide to New Hampshire Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan is facing federal charges stemming from a scheme to publicly post the personal information of several Republican politicians amid the contentious confirmation hearings for now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The aide, Samantha Deforest Davis, was a staff assistant in Hassan’s office from August 2017 until last December. She was fired after Capitol Police discovered her possible involvement in the so-called "doxing" effort.

Court documents accuse Davis of aiding 27-year-old Jackson A. Cosko, a former Hassan aide who has pleaded guilty to five federal offenses, including two counts of making public restricted personal information, and one count each of computer fraud, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors alleged Wednesday that Davis was persuaded by Cosko to "wipe down" Senate computers he had hacked. Davis now faces two misdemeanor charges: one federal count of aiding and abetting computer fraud and a District count of attempted evidence tampering, the Washington Post reported.

Also on Wednesday, Cosko was sentenced to four years in prison in the scheme, and was required to turn over the cell phones, computers, and other equipment he used.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/second-house-democrat-staffer-charged-in-scheme-to-doxx-republicans-amid-kavanaugh-confirmation-fight

Awesome @!!
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2019, 02:07:59 PM »

Awesome @!!

Yep.  Rare to see people in DC actually being held accountable.  They are little fish, so that probably explains it, but still awesome.