Author Topic: How Liberals Prevent Scientific Research Into Race  (Read 1912 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: How Liberals Prevent Scientific Research Into Race
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 05:52:26 PM »
So, legendary Dr.Mengele was right  ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 05:55:10 PM »
I have no issues talking about race and politics.   I do have an issue talking about blatant racism.  There is a major difference.  Being Jewish, saying most Jews from Europe are not as adept in basketball as African Americans is not racist. Although some can play and jump.   Saying all Jews are money hungry people that have big noses - that is racist.  Unfortunately, some people on this board and all around us are racists to the point that they resort to name calling instead of just facts and a plain understanding that almost every person is different than the other, regardless of where they came from.  They do not want people of different colors or religions even near them, regardless of who they are.   I am active and like to go to expos and events, and be respectful and talk to all, regardless of race, religion, color.   And then you meet a racist ... that won't even bother to talk to you, or look at you with disdain because you were born in Israel and are Jewish.  I get it, and frankly, I don't need these people here.  It isn't fair for the people that care about bodybuilding, fitness, discussion.  

A legitimate point. But in my opinion, there isn't intense or widespread anti-semitism here. Yes, it occurs, but it's not virulent or persistent, and accounts for a tiny proportion of the posted content here.

There is a lot of negative material about African-Americans, asylum seekers, liberals and Muslims, but it's often substantiated by articles about current and past events that support the views being put forward. Mindless racial stereotyping and harassment is not really part of the site, either, or you wouldn't have black posters (few though they are) frequenting the forums. Eventually they'd have tired of it and left by now.

The censorship I referred to didn't concern scrubbing out racist posts. After all, you left Howard's thread about it alone and there was plenty of heated rhetoric in that discussion. But you've been nuking threads that joke about bodybuilders' lives, and while I understand that technically you work in the same industry as them, I feel it's not in the spirit of any message board to moderate what can be said or not said unless it pertains to private information, terrorism, extreme race or gender hatred, or attacks on the site's moderators/staff. The rest? Let it go, man. Live a wonderful life. Let racists be racist, let trolls be trolls, let normal people who post normally post normal. Editing titles like you did to make them all about the 2018 Olympia - while it is your prerogative to do so - is a little annoying because it changes the meaning and intent of the thread, which is often unique to that poster. You've done it to a few of my threads as well. It's not a big deal but it's a little frustrating. Let me clarify that this doesn't refer to moving threads to other forums if they concern topics better suited for them (like politics or sports) or merging multiple threads about the same topic into one, which keeps the forum clean (anabolichalo used to spam the same threads over and over and OMR dealt with it that way).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 06:17:33 PM »
you mean the same way conservatives prevent scientific research into climate change, gun violence, evolution, stem cell research,cbd.. ect ect ect you know, shit that actually matter
When did this happen ??? There is tons of research on these things.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!