Author Topic: Musings on the wetness of water from the Wordsmith in Chief  (Read 2573 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Musings on the wetness of water from the Wordsmith in Chief
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2018, 08:29:49 PM »
Sure they do. My threads here are proof of that.

You have no friends and no one likes you, here or offline. It's why no one ever agrees with anything you say and you're constantly on the defensive with your lonely battles here. HTH.

why do you keep responding to my posts when you don't care ?

Why do bizarre statements about me. You don't know me in real life nor do you see the PM's I receive.

The desperation in your personal attacks are pathetic and pretty obvious you're doing that out of frustration because you can't actually win an argument against me.

I assume you'll continue to demonstrate that you don't care about what I say by continuing to respond to my posts

Kwon3

Re: Musings on the wetness of water from the Wordsmith in Chief
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2018, 08:31:35 PM »
why do you keep responding to my posts when you don't care ?

Why do bizarre statements about me. You don't know me in real life nor do you see the PM's I receive.

The desperation in your personal attacks are pathetic and pretty obvious you're doing that out of frustration because you can't actually win an argument against me.

I assume you'll continue to demonstrate that you don't care about what I say by continuing to respond to my posts
This is a highly emotional response inappropriate to the type of statement you're responding to. It strongly suggests I'm right about you being lonely and friendless on here, despite your massive investment in terms of posts and thread volume.