Author Topic: Father and son kill neighbor over trash  (Read 8744 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Father and son kill neighbor over trash
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
;D ;D ;D

over under on him being a type II diabetic?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »
Glad all parties were white. So this story will be gone in 2 days as opposed to if a white killed a Hebrew.

Both parties were equally retarded.

Have to admit my favorite part is the whores reaction.  ;D
She shouldn’t have encouraged her husband to write checks he can cash.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2018, 11:32:41 AM »
most random shirtless guys i see look like this

most fat people don't care they are fat or what they look like and they don't worry about health consequences, if they did they wouldn't allow themselves to get so fat, i really think they have no shame

meanwhile in shape guys don't want to be seen shirtless if their abs are a bit blurry

good thing the "victim" is white, even with a rap sheet that long if he was minority this would be a much bigger story, him using the word "homo" probably gets him less sympathy too

E

E

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2018, 11:50:21 AM »
most random shirtless guys i see look like this

most fat people don't care they are fat or what they look like and they don't worry about health consequences, if they did they wouldn't allow themselves to get so fat, i really think they have no shame

meanwhile in shape guys don't want to be seen shirtless if their abs are a bit blurry

good thing the "victim" is white, even with a rap sheet that long if he was minority this would be a much bigger story, him using the word "homo" probably gets him less sympathy too

E

Tyrone was having trouble in school.His teacher was always yelling at him, “You’re driving me crazy, Tyrone, can’t you learn anything!!?” One day Tyrone’s mother came to school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career. The mom was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Detroit, relocating to Cleveland. 25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful. When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
lol who is tyrone and what does that have to do with what i said "hardgainerj"?

E
E

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »
Tyrone was having trouble in school.His teacher was always yelling at him, “You’re driving me crazy, Tyrone, can’t you learn anything!!?” One day Tyrone’s mother came to school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career. The mom was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Detroit, relocating to Cleveland. 25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful. When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner.

Hahahaha awesome.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »
The DA asked for their bail to be raised and it's now 250.000$ each,ten times more.  They couldn't bail so they were arrested and locked up again.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2018, 12:23:05 PM »
The DA asked for their bail to be raised and it's now 250.000$ each,ten times more.  They couldn't bail so they were arrested and locked up again.

Was a reason given? Bail is typically based on flight risk and continuing danger to the public, work history and ties to the community. I can hardly tell what happened immediately before the shots were fired. It looks like the dead guy was physically provoking the older guy as the guy seemed to be ducking/dodging something. I thought it was a board and it sounded like a board bouncing off the ground. If that is the case and the man struck the guy with a board, that would likely mean the shooting would be justified.

If I had to guess, I think the dead guy had just watched the clip of Tombstone where Kurt Russell faces down the obnoxious house dealer. It just didn't turn out as he was picturing it

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2018, 09:11:40 PM »
Was a reason given? Bail is typically based on flight risk and continuing danger to the public, work history and ties to the community. I can hardly tell what happened immediately before the shots were fired. It looks like the dead guy was physically provoking the older guy as the guy seemed to be ducking/dodging something. I thought it was a board and it sounded like a board bouncing off the ground. If that is the case and the man struck the guy with a board, that would likely mean the shooting would be justified.

If I had to guess, I think the dead guy had just watched the clip of Tombstone where Kurt Russell faces down the obnoxious house dealer. It just didn't turn out as he was picturing it

I don't know what to make of this

https://www.reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/father-and-son-john-miller-michael-miller-arron-howard-viral-video-shooting-man-alley-trash/1383106002/

If I understand correctly,it was raised beacuse of police and public concern since new information was collected that makes them more guilty.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2018, 09:18:41 PM »
https://arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54 .

Damn, look at that rap sheet. A lot of driving arrests, but you've got a good number of assaults, burglaries, etc.....

Wow,just wow.

And 2 meters tall,must have looked very threating to them so big and aggressive.

Potbellies were a lot shorter. You can see it in the beggining of video.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
I don't know what to make of this

https://www.reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/father-and-son-john-miller-michael-miller-arron-howard-viral-video-shooting-man-alley-trash/1383106002/

If I understand correctly,it was raised beacuse of police and public concern since new information was collected that makes them more guilty.

I'm guessing based on the 7 ft claim that dead guy threw the bat at Old guy, at that moment younger shotgun guy blasts him and dad follows suit with 2 shots. I think they might beat this rap. their attorney can bring in an expert witness to explain action and reaction time and while his throwing the bat left him "unarmed" the shooters decision to fire based on the bat being swung towards his dad would be hard to change. There is a 22' rule used to teach cops about dealing with a subject with a knife. Basically at 22' a armed assailant can close the gap and stab you before you can draw your weapon. It is used to illustrate, distance, reaction vs action. I don't see why a guy threatening to kill them several times, and had a deadly weapon at 7 ft wouldn't fall into that scenario. It is Texas, all players were white, dead guy had police record.. I don't see them going to prison on this one.

“When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately 7 feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, “ Standridge said in Friday’s news release."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »

Hahaha, you got me.

Kwon3

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2018, 10:33:45 PM »
Was what was getbig meme from a while ago where someone was somewhere, possibly a hospital, and was a real jerk to everyone?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:25 PM »
I'm guessing based on the 7 ft claim that dead guy threw the bat at Old guy, at that moment younger shotgun guy blasts him and dad follows suit with 2 shots. I think they might beat this rap. their attorney can bring in an expert witness to explain action and reaction time and while his throwing the bat left him "unarmed" the shooters decision to fire based on the bat being swung towards his dad would be hard to change. There is a 22' rule used to teach cops about dealing with a subject with a knife. Basically at 22' a armed assailant can close the gap and stab you before you can draw your weapon. It is used to illustrate, distance, reaction vs action. I don't see why a guy threatening to kill them several times, and had a deadly weapon at 7 ft wouldn't fall into that scenario. It is Texas, all players were white, dead guy had police record.. I don't see them going to prison on this one.

“When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately 7 feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, “ Standridge said in Friday’s news release."

You might be right.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2018, 11:13:11 PM »

If I had to guess, I think the dead guy had just watched the clip of Tombstone where Kurt Russell faces down the obnoxious house dealer.

"Go ahead.  Smoke that skinwagon and see what happens."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2018, 11:30:54 PM »
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung."

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2018, 04:09:20 AM »
3 Tards off the streets for now,and one buried under them for good.
Also glad they are all white, or it would be all over TV 24x7 about the poor career/violent criminal who got shot.
He was turning his life around...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2018, 06:47:14 AM »
3 Tards off the streets for now,and one buried under them for good.
Also glad they are all white, or it would be all over TV 24x7 about the poor career/violent criminal who got shot.
He was turning his life around...

it's been a really weird 24 hours on getbig, white praising parker while turning their back on their genetically superior inbreed brothers. 

Kwon3

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2018, 10:46:55 AM »
it's been a really weird 24 hours on getbig, white praising parker while turning their back on their genetically superior inbreed brothers. 

It has nothing to do with weird, you shit-flinging, crack-selling, buck-toothed, mutated broccoli-headed ape. Parker is a cool dude, regardless of his skin color, and I gave him a thread to acknowledge his 50,000 posts on this site. Threads like that happen all the time on here.

You know why nobody gives a fuck about you? Because all you do is spam the site with stupid fucking racist content, bait people into replying to your left-wing BLM shit, and post on three accounts. That is why no one likes you here or in real life, and why you're a fucking loser with his head stuck in the Jim Crow era while taking photos with white women and wearing clothes made by white companies.

Fortress

• Getbig V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2018, 01:06:44 PM »
fucking trumplets hicks.
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2018, 01:44:56 AM »

These white rednecks are the ghetto folk of the "white community".  ::)
Blacks have their ghetto gangsters, white's have their inbred redneck / meth-heads.
Good/bad in every race... Not many good muzzies though... The text they follow (muzzy-bible) is retarded...