Author Topic: The story of Cheath stealing a Superbowl Champions 100K bracelet...  (Read 9486 times)

io

• Getbig II
Re: The story of Cheath stealing a Superbowl Champions 100K bracelet...
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2018, 06:58:22 AM »
Whoa. This is bad. Really bad.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2018, 07:03:54 AM »
damn son. mr olympia is a brokester

the nfl brother seems like a stand up dude.

Did you listen to the interview?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2018, 07:10:07 AM »
Heath is a typical bodybuilder. 

True...This hobby attracts fucked up people.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2018, 07:18:18 AM »
Did you listen to the interview?

yes.

nfl brother gave phil 2k profit on a 10k loan without being asked for it and he didn't pop a cap in his ass for loosing his 100k bracelet, instead dropping the total amount to 45k (split into 2 payments) = honourable, non hebrew behaviour

phil couldn't pay 25k and admitted he's living check to check = brokester

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2018, 07:27:17 AM »
Doesn't always start out like that. That couple who started the go fund me for the homeless vet.. probably had good intentions until they were shocked they raised $400K. Then they started rationalizing how they were helping him by not giving it all to him and subsidizing their lives with it because after all, they were taking care of him. Greed got the best of them and they became the bad guys. Phil probably pawned the bracelet thinking he would get it out of hock before it was missed, then when he was called on it he probably wanted to do the right thing and he did pay $20K towards the bracelet thinking next year he would pay the rest. Then, as things go, expenses come up, maybe he was spending more than he made, poor choices, lack of business smarts.. and he decided the friendship and his honor weren't worth the other $25K. So he thought he would just stall his friend, and eventually the friend would give up. In the end, Phil chose to be a POS instead of following through with his promise and obligation. But and this is no excuse for him just an observation, those people are more common than those who pay their debts no matter what.

I read your posts and you and I are close in thinking on some things, you are just a little left of center and I a little right.  I read the article a few days/week ago about those folks.  They bought themselves a BMW, wtf?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2018, 09:21:52 AM »
I dont think Phil was ever rich. Mr. O payouts were less leading up to this year.
And even at 300K, (and it was less 7 years ago, slowly going up each year) there's 75K in taxes, paying his coach, his drug bill, food, divorce, mortgage, car payments.
Living above his means to look like a rich baller.  ::)

I dont think he gets much in sponsorship money,not millions like a pro athlete anyways..

Ball-bag baller of peace...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2018, 09:32:32 AM »
yes.

nfl brother gave phil 2k profit on a 10k loan without being asked for it and he didn't pop a cap in his ass for loosing his 100k bracelet, instead dropping the total amount to 45k (split into 2 payments) = honourable, non hebrew behaviour

phil couldn't pay 25k and admitted he's living check to check = brokester

Yeah. I just thought Kennedy's story was odd.

That all his assets were frozen because of identity theft, so he needed 10 grand. Were his credit cards frozen as well (I obviously don't know how all this works when the government is involved)? And then he pays back 12 when he was only lent 10? Why? To show that it wasn't much money to him?

I'm sure Phil ripping him off on the bracelet is true but the whole story leading up to the exchange is just off.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2018, 09:43:42 AM »
Didn't  Flex Wheeler used to do videos wherein he portrayed himself as s financially well off, articulate man about town (had some girl in the video with him) and a host of other painfully obvious bullshit lies too?  Hell of a inspirational recruitment vid for future chumps...

Today's Bodybuilding - Schmoe All You Can Schmoe.

And for the record, Sleepy needs to rid himself of that "Flexitron" tag.  Talk about coming off as a 'tard, that name lets everyone know you're not worth the time it takes to say hello to.  "Flexitron"...WTF?!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2018, 09:52:27 AM »
Didn't  Flex Wheeler used to do videos wherein he portrayed himself as s financially well off, articulate man about town (had some girl in the video with him) and a host of other painfully obvious bullshit lies too?  Hell of a inspirational recruitment vid for future chumps...

Today's Bodybuilding - Schmoe All You Can Schmoe.

And for the record, Sleepy needs to rid himself of that "Flexitron" tag.  Talk about coming off as a 'tard, that name lets everyone know you're not worth the time it takes to say hello to.  "Flexitron"...WTF?!

flex lost his money as well as his kidneys, physique and the dime piece suga mama  :'(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2018, 09:56:05 AM »
I have no doubt Phil stole and sold that shit. WOW! Makes sense why Phil had a bodyguard at the Olympia back in 2016. He truly is a piece of shit and it's all coming back on him now. WOW!

Wait till Naturalwonder sees this. Ha!

Serial thief, serial adulterer, general scumbag. When this hits bodybuilding mainstream, it's not going to be pretty for Phil.

And on top of all that, he's what you call a "hebroe".  Or have you decided to revoke his artificial hebroeness and have him wander 40 years in the Nevada desert?  U sho' be quik to judge... He dindu nuffin.  He a goot Mr. O! 'n' sheit.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2018, 10:31:54 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2018, 10:40:13 AM »
And then he pays back 12 when he was only lent 10? Why? To show that it wasn't much money to him?

I don't understand the legal end of it, but I do understand the extra $2000. It's like a "Thank You" gift for holding someone down, and taking care of them. It's common in the hood, and $10,000 is a lot for someone to lend, so you give them a little extra.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2018, 11:11:43 AM »
Listened to this again and it is bad.

Phil's nuthuggers must be on suicide watch.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2018, 11:30:07 AM »

That all his assets were frozen because of identity theft, so he needed 10 grand. Were his credit cards frozen as well (I obviously don't know how all this works when the government is involved)? And then he pays back 12 when he was only lent 10? Why? To show that it wasn't much money to him?

I'm sure Phil ripping him off on the bracelet is true but the whole story leading up to the exchange is just off.
Kennedy was going thru a divorce at the time. So when he asked Phil for the 10 grand he had the divorce and the identity theft going on. Later on Phil was going thru a divorce, and apparently the wife had taken stuff from the house as well. Because she knew exactly what was in the safe. And apparently later on things went into storage.

So, either Four possible scenarios happened with the bracelet: He has/had it in his possession. It was pawned and maybe he tried to get it back, as Agnostic started. Phil misplaced it (in storage) and didn’t want want to replace it. Or his ex wife possibly took it, and he didn’t want to go off on her, because it would cause more issues with the divorce, plus filing police reports over an accusation, with no proof.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2018, 11:46:51 AM »
I know ZILCH about Heath nor his involvement, but this would make a damn good movie or TV episode.

I'm too damn busy ...so I throw that idea out to any GetBigger has Final Cut Pro and knows how to use it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2018, 12:05:37 PM »
Kennedy was going thru a divorce at the time. So when he asked Phil for the 10 grand he had the divorce and the identity theft going on. Later on Phil was going thru a divorce, and apparently the wife had taken stuff from the house as well. Because she knew exactly what was in the safe. And apparently later on things went into storage.

So, either Four things happened to the bracelet: He has it in his possession. It was pawned and maybe he tried to get it back, as Agnostic started. Phil misplaced it (in storage) and didn’t want want to replace it. Or his ex wife took it, and he didn’t want to go off on her, because it would cause more issues with the divorce, plus filing police reports over an accusation, with no proof.
Ahh I forgot Kennedy was also going through a divorce at the time.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2018, 12:39:49 PM »
I have no doubt Phil stole and sold that shit. WOW! Makes sense why Phil had a bodyguard at the Olympia back in 2016. He truly is a piece of shit and it's all coming back on him now. WOW!

Wait till Naturalwonder sees this. Ha!

Serial thief, serial adulterer, general scumbag. When this hits bodybuilding mainstream, it's not going to be pretty for Phil.
hes possibly one of the worst in the industry
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 02:08:38 PM »

And after it, too.  It's strange that he filed the lawsuit in arizona and that he apparently had extensive text messages, but someone convinced him that he could only recover the negotiated amount if he filed a second time.  I don't doubt that something shady happened, but Kennedy seems extraordinarily prone to making terrible decisions.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 02:34:09 PM »
And after it, too.  It's strange that he filed the lawsuit in arizona and that he apparently had extensive text messages, but someone convinced him that he could only recover the negotiated amount if he filed a second time.  I don't doubt that something shady happened, but Kennedy seems extraordinarily prone to making terrible decisions.

Yeah there is no doubt Phil ripped him off but I'm sure there's more to the story.

I wonder, and this is 100% speculation on my part, if there were an exchange of peds that were over valued by one member and Kennedy is figuring he won't be called out on it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »
What is strange is Kennedy had a divorce AND an identity theft case going on at roughly the same time. That sounds like a set up by the wife.

And what time frame did Phil’s ex wife tell Kennedy that Phil doesn’t know how to lose and can’t take a loss, and would be on suicide watch? Was this for the 2018 Mr. O, or 2016/17? If this is 2018, why would he still be in contact with Phil’s ex?

Yeah there is no doubt Phil ripped him off but I'm sure there's more to the story.

I wonder, and this is 100% speculation on my part, if there were an exchange of peds that were over valued by one member and Kennedy is figuring he won't be called out on it.
That is a good question.

io

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2018, 04:23:54 PM »
If Phil doesn’t shape up, he’s going to lose every friend he ever had. It’ll just be a matter of time until he pisses off the wrong person—say, an old friend who has documented evidence of his hormone & diuretic usage for his Olympia wins—who goes to the IFBB and gets his seven wins vacated, a lá Lance Armstrong’s Tours de France.

I know that’ll never happen, but one can dream...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2018, 05:04:33 PM »

Worst mr olympia ever.  What an embarrassment.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2018, 05:19:34 PM »
Worst mr olympia ever.  What an embarrassment.

what a loser pic by Heath
also he is trying to copy Mayweather's pic/persona/image

difference is FMW actually is a great athlete and great talent with a hard work ethic

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
Shawn Ray is thrilled that he's now the 2nd most hated person in bodybuilding.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2018, 08:06:49 PM »

Kennedy's story sounded suspicious as fuck, but  I went back and read the text messages someone posted upthread, which I hadn't read before. I think I have to retract my last post. There's a series of messages where heath asks about insurance on the bracelet, which to me is practically a smoking gun.  Kennedy doesn't come off as suspicious at all in the texts, he does seem like he was trying to be a solid homie, but man does he seem like a bad luck magnet.