Author Topic: will kevin levrone ever compete again?  (Read 7762 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: will kevin levrone ever compete again?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 03:29:52 PM »
after seeing so many comebacks in 2006 such as veterans vince taylor and francis benefatto,gary strydoms much awaited comeback and also a possible comeback by paul dillett at the toronto pro,is there any chance of big kevin levrone 2 comeback.seriously the guy i known 2 become huge within 2 months before a competion specially 2 or 3 months before the olympia.weighs in at an odd 200 or so lbs in the offseason and gains about 40 2 45lbs of muscle,i think the guy is capable of doing any thing any time.the other day i was reading a flex magazine of 2004  and in it kevin said he was going 2 compete for the arnold classic 2004 and was aiming 2 win it for sure.but big kev never competed and eventually retired from pro bodybuilding.i think kevin would some day shock the bodybuilding world and once again will b the top 5 at the olympia in our near future..i wish he makes a strong come back.........

i think if kevin trained and ate right and did a dvd over the whole experience.. lasting several months it would do very well in sells. id buy it. i know it would freak out the average joe. seeing him small then 3months later being huge and ripped
real men= no rubbers

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 05:11:04 PM »
i think if kevin trained and ate right and did a dvd over the whole experience.. lasting several months it would do very well in sells. id buy it. i know it would freak out the average joe. seeing him small then 3months later being huge and ripped
Yea because Im sure he is real "small"! You guys are rediculous hes bigger than 95% of everyone even in his retired state and you call him small.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »
Be great if the two BB greats competed a few more time (Shawn Ray and Kevin).  I would even fly and pay to see the damn show.
you are gay.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 07:43:27 PM »
Yea because Im sure he is real "small"! You guys are rediculous hes bigger than 95% of everyone even in his retired state and you call him small.

i saw him at the john sherman back in 2001 guest posing... he was barely 200lbs with average bodyfat. the people at the show were bigger then him, but he still a nice guy.
real men= no rubbers

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »
WHY SHOULD HE ? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN ? HE'S ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFULL BB'S. NOT WORTH HIS HEALTH !!!!!!