Author Topic: What Is McMahon's Fetish Roman Reigns?  (Read 3354 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
What Is McMahon's Fetish Roman Reigns?
« on: September 03, 2018, 07:06:52 PM »
How many years has it been already? Who has received so much push than Roman? The crowds were'nt with him so McMahon has to think fast. We'll make him a Champion and put him with crowd fav's Dean and and that other dude with the wet long hair and beard. Ridiculous.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: What Is McMahon's Fetish Roman Reigns?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »
He is Samoan. Froma the infamous Anoai family...very loyal to Vince and Vince senior. Plus Vince likes "big guys". 4 Years in a row now this guy has been force fed pushed. Time to change.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »
a
He is Samoan. Froma the infamous Anoai family...very loyal to Vince and Vince senior. Plus Vince likes "big guys". 4 Years in a row now this guy has been force fed pushed. Time to change.

Really?

I remember the Wild Samoans on a talk show stage back in the late 80's bitching about Vince "starving" them. We all know how Vince starting moving in on others territories then started signing wrestlers to long contracts only to put them on a shelf without pay.  Maybe they patched things up like it seems all these wrestlers do but at the time they didn't have one good thing to say about Vince.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:47:43 AM »
a
Really?

I remember the Wild Samoans on a talk show stage back in the late 80's bitching about Vince "starving" them. We all know how Vince starting moving in on others territories then started signing wrestlers to long contracts only to put them on a shelf without pay.  Maybe they patched things up like it seems all these wrestlers do but at the time they didn't have one good thing to say about Vince.

Where have I heard that before...