Author Topic: Nikki Haley resigning  (Read 2214 times)

Kwon3

Re: Nikki Haley resigning
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2018, 04:40:26 PM »
What I "admitted" you are starting to sound like Alex Jones.. is that it wasn't her intention to bring charges against him. It was her intention to let the Judicial Committee know what had happened to her before they decided to allow him to sit on the Supreme Court. She just didn't realize they wouldn't care. But she achieved her goal of informing them. The rest was up to them
Why did she do what she did? There was no obligation to write an anonymous letter or make these unprovable claims. She wanted money and fame, and she got both. This isn't up for discussion as those latter two points are now a matter of record - she's loaded and well-known.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2018, 05:27:49 PM »
I think your argument is not well thought out. "Why doesn't she take it to court if she feels strongly about it?"

1. She understands it isn't winnable. Why put yourself through something like that, knowing it won't matter? She already can't live in her home due to ass%oles threatening her.
2. She felt the crap she would have to endure coming forward (You know even if she had a video of it, 35% of the Republicans would still attack her. ) was worth it due to the Supreme Court appointment potential.

It’s your argument that is weak
She’s quite prepared to derail his career & Throw mud at him hoping some would stick
In the setting of the US Senate - Played out on a world stage & media
Yet it’s not worth going to a criminal court.  ::)

Her handlers & her knew exactly what they were doing
The Scumbag Lowlifes.

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 05:29:48 PM »
She’s quite prepared to derail his career & Throw mud at him hoping some would stick

The Scumbag Lowlifes.
I think he ghostwrote the talking points on today's episode of "the view"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2018, 08:20:08 PM »

The Scumbag Lowlifes.

I think we've covered the ground on this one and I'd just be repeating points hoping you would catch on, and you would be saying things that you've said, hoping I would catch on. Clearly we see it from a different perspective. Yours appears to be "If it happened then she should file charges" Mine is, "If it happened it would be a waste of time to file charges, but worth letting the Senate know about a person they are considering."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2018, 09:02:08 PM »
I think he ghostwrote the talking points on today's episode of "the view"

This piggy sure has nice tits.