Author Topic: Saudis kill one of their own on Turkish soil and nothing on getbig about it?  (Read 9467 times)

karasan

• Getbig IV
Sunni.  Not even close.
We should hand it to Saudi's Wahhabism.

As a Turk, let me tell you, Turks had shamanist religion till 9th century, Arabs' massacre converted them to Islam.
Funny thing is for centuries Turks became the guardian of Islam.
Then Ataturk came and tried to broke that unfortunate spell.
Turks could easily become part of Europe if his legacy would continue, but soon after his death populist political figures started poison masses with religion again.
After 90 years Turkey lost most of Ataturk's vision.
USA always backed populist anti secular leaders, and gave hardtime to secular leaders such as Ecevit.
Western modern states are responsible for inevitable 3rd ww
Lunatic Erdogan took power with the help of USA
That's a dangerous game, western modern states secretly reinforce islamic terror and fundamentalism.

1980 coup in Turkey was against Ataturk's modernity and secular state.
Cia was the main contributor to that disgrace.
Your goverments feed islamic terror, fundamentalism, coups, political assasinations.
Have you ever been to Turkey?
You would be amazed with the modernity of woman in Istanbul.
It is a pity when ordinary citizens as you worry about islamic threat but it actually is fed by your intelligence.
There are millions like me who are disgusted with current state of Turkey.
Iran is no different, it is a 2500 old civilization with a unique culture.
You prefer to see east as nothing but a caricature.
There is much more than this, as I said don't buy what media is selling you.
Isis, al quida all are masterpieces of cia.
They are your goverments excuse for plunder and raid.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
They've certainly got the picnic tablecloths covered...

Omg comedy gold. Brilliant witt!!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!

As a Turk, let me tell you, Turks had shamanist religion till 9th century, Arabs' massacre converted them to Islam.
Turks could easily become part of Europe if his legacy would continue, but soon after his death populist political figures started poison masses with religion again.
USA always backed populist anti secular leaders, and gave hardtime to secular leaders such as Ecevit.
That's a dangerous game, western modern states secretly reinforce islamic terror and fundamentalism.

Your goverments feed islamic terror, fundamentalism, coups, political assasinations.
It is a pity when ordinary citizens as you worry about islamic threat but it actually is fed by your intelligence.

Interesting post except the cia conspiracy stuff.
I got a couple of Turkish families living in my neighbourhood. Good people.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
How is this different to the Russians offing some turncoat spies in the west? This guy wasnt even a turncoat spy, who was betraying national secrets, he was just a dissident.

This was a higher profile target and there’s deniability when they get offed in some park or something. This dude went into the building and never came out. Like someone else said, it would’ve been better to just shoot him in a market or something.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Great accurate quote, Erdogan like Saddam might one day bite the hand that put him in power, its a real shame what is happening to Turkeys path to true democracy and again the west says nothing. We are just fed propaganda just wish more would realise, Iran turns out more high skilled engineers and academics on a pro rata basis than the west, its problems with Israel are well documented but can anyone look at the settlements being built and the treatment of Palestinians and think in 2018 this is their jewish right promised by god. Israel has a right to existence and peace, but the continuing settlements in the name of increasing their sovereignty is illegal, Putin annexes Crimea and he is sanctioned, Israel everyday takes land for settlement illegally and no sanction. Im not anti jewish but I am pro peace in the middle east and dont accept the reply of terrorism in response, but the western israel agenda is not balanced and fair, Israel has done far worse on foreign soil than Russia or Saudis but we hear nothing. Not a conspiracy a fact.

karasan

• Getbig IV
I got a couple of Turkish families living in my neighbourhood. Good people.
I don't want to sound know it all but can we deny cia's role in so many coups all over the world?
You may say, be clever and don't vote for popullist, pro islam politicians, but you cant believe how many valuable politicians assasinated over the last 50 years.
Cia is systematically destroying competition.
After 1980 coup, States supported pro islam policy.
Over the long term nobody will benefit from this dangerous "inventing your own enemy" policy.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

karasan

• Getbig IV
Great accurate quote, Erdogan like Saddam might one day bite the hand that put him in power, its a real shame what is happening to Turkeys path to true democracy and again the west says nothing. We are just fed propaganda just wish more would realise, Iran turns out more high skilled engineers and academics on a pro rata basis than the west, its problems with Israel are well documented but can anyone look at the settlements being built and the treatment of Palestinians and think in 2018 this is their jewish right promised by god. Israel has a right to existence and peace, but the continuing settlements in the name of increasing their sovereignty is illegal, Putin annexes Crimea and he is sanctioned, Israel everyday takes land for settlement illegally and no sanction. Im not anti jewish but I am pro peace in the middle east and dont accept the reply of terrorism in response, but the western israel agenda is not balanced and fair, Israel has done far worse on foreign soil than Russia or Saudis but we hear nothing. Not a conspiracy a fact.
Thanks for your empathy, let's not forget what Trump said to Saudi Prince.
"You wouldn't rule for two weeks if we don't protect you"
I can understand USA's priority of its economic agenda.
But backing terrorists, and denying a nation"s right to live in dignity is not fair.
Turkey's every coup was backed by cia, this is a foregone conclusion.
USA's vision for Turkey was lukewarm islam instead of secular state, agriculture instead of industrialism.
From 1946 and on USA had influenced Turkey in a negative way.
They just didn't want a strong, independent state on such an important geopolitical location.
A german friend said to me, don't blame us, blame your self, don't be a pray.
But come on, it is like a full grown man is brutalizing a kindergarden child.
It is not much different than Spain's invation of south america with firearms.
You assasinate or over throw modernist leaders.(A typical westerner would never support this, problem is there is tremendous gap between what an American citizen's visions and USA government's actions)
Iran's PM who nationalised petroluem companies was overthrown by cia coup in 1953
Pro American Shah replaced him.
You deny a nation to prosper with its own petrol.
How can you blame its citizens lack of education and vision?
Ask yourself, why has USA has became so unpopular?
Believe me USA became the evil state of the world.
We would laugh at Houmayni when he used to call USA as "evil state"
But that is the truth
You unsuccesfully try to maintain you welfare by stepping on rest of the world.
The world is uniting against USA
It is amazing but once dream state become world's nightmare.
A well educated "world citizen" as me have no problem with USA citizens, but friends, your goverment has become the ultimate enemy of world's peace and harmony.
I over dramatized but there is truth to it :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

I was poor in not differentiating btw sunni and wahabism. My apologies. Turkey and Iran really could lead the middle east into the 21st century and beyond. No need to preach to me about my own horrible government and cia. Would have loved to visit Turkey but would not feel as safe as I once would have. Would love to visit Iran still.

My point still stands. Sunnis are more inclined to terrorism and conquest than their Shia "brothers".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Thanks for your empathy, let's not forget what Trump said to Saudi Prince.
"You wouldn't rule for two weeks if we don't protect you"
I can understand USA's priority of its economic agenda.
But backing terrorists, and denying a nation"s right to live in dignity is not fair.
Turkey's every coup was backed by cia, this is a foregone conclusion.
USA's vision for Turkey was lukewarm islam instead of secular state, agriculture instead of industrialism.
From 1946 and on USA had influenced Turkey in a negative way.
They just didn't want a strong, independent state on such an important geopolitical location.
A german friend said to me, don't blame us, blame your self, don't be a pray.
But come on, it is like a full grown man is brutalizing a kindergarden child.
It is not much different than Spain's invation of south america with firearms.
You assasinate or over throw modernist leaders.(A typical westerner would never support this, problem is there is tremendous gap between what an American citizen's visions and USA government's actions)
Iran's PM who nationalised petroluem companies was overthrown by cia coup in 1953
Pro American Shah replaced him.
You deny a nation to prosper with its own petrol.
How can you blame its citizens lack of education and vision?
Ask yourself, why has USA has became so unpopular?
Believe me USA became the evil state of the world.
We would laugh at Houmayni when he used to call USA as "evil state"
But that is the truth
You unsuccesfully try to maintain you welfare by stepping on rest of the world.
The world is uniting against USA
It is amazing but once dream state become world's nightmare.
A well educated "world citizen" as me have no problem with USA citizens, but friends, your goverment has become the ultimate enemy of world's peace and harmony.
I over dramatized but there is truth to it :)

We're unpopular with turd world kuntries because we don't pay ransom.  If they fuck with us, we just won't feed their dumbass, picnic tablecloth wearin' pedophile shitasses.

islam (islime) means to submit.  Fuck That Noise.  Personally, I say starve 'em all.  Starting with Germany and France.  Except of course the Brexit, Fraxit and MAGA types.  I don't know you personally and for all I know you could be joking around.  But I will take your words at face value until you prove otherwise.  Don't fuck with the USA because that U stand for UNITED and the vast majority of us are just that. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
"It's all about the oil, Earl."

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
Trump says it could be “rogue assassins”.  ::)

That shit was ordered by the Saudi prince and the sooner it’s found out for sure the better. I wish Turkey would release their tapes.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Am I the only one who doesn't give two fucks about this?

Griffith

• Getbig V
I was poor in not differentiating btw sunni and wahabism. My apologies. Turkey and Iran really could lead the middle east into the 21st century and beyond. No need to preach to me about my own horrible government and cia. Would have loved to visit Turkey but would not feel as safe as I once would have. Would love to visit Iran still.

My point still stands. Sunnis are more inclined to terrorism and conquest than their Shia "brothers".

Iran is the same country that has building size posters which says 'Death to America'.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Iran is the same country that has building size posters which says 'Death to America'.

Why do you think that is?  For no apparent reason?  Don't be ignorant of history.  #'Merica

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V

I saw a little blurb on CNN where a source said the Saudis admitted it was an interrogation gone wrong.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Why do you think that is?  For no apparent reason?  Don't be ignorant of history.  #'Merica

Those terrorists kept Americans hostage when they took over, not a good way to start.

They are a fanatical religious regime which does not believe in any individual freedom or rights.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"Khashoggi entered the mission at 1:14 p.m. Oct. 2. When he had not emerged a few hours later, his fiancee, Hatice Cengiz, who was waiting for him outside, alerted authorities and an investigation began, Erdogan said. Camera footage showed that Khashoggi never left, he added."

"Erdogan highlighted attempts by the Saudis to obstruct or cover up the killing, including a ruse involving a Saudi agent who was dressed like Khashoggi and captured on camera exiting the consulate."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/turkeys-president-to-deliver-speech-expected-to-describe-how-khashoggi-was-killed/2018/10/22/4098c300-d60c-11e8-8384-bcc5492fef49_story.html?utm_term=.80275e80c5bd&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1