Author Topic: Pro Cycles - Importance of Deca  (Read 21044 times)

bbisgood

• Getbig I
Pro Cycles - Importance of Deca
« on: October 14, 2018, 05:12:02 AM »
Hello,

Is Deca / Nandrolone necessary to get huge and is used regularly in pro cycles or strong stacks?

1) As we know from Dallas McCarvers blood results he has used NO deca in his off season (only high-dose Testo and probably "low-dose" Tren).
What a bunch of bullshit. People are forgetting what was found in his blood.
He was on
- Test
- Tren
- GH
- Increlex
- Insulin
All the other stuff like peptides and similar stuff doesn't matter. I doubt they test for AI's. He was taking as much test as he could take, grams a week. Tren ace was probably 200 plus per day. Gh if pharma 20 IU's if cheap Chinese 30 plus. Increlex 10 to 20 MCGs daily and that's a fucking huge dose.

2) On the other hand, Deca is potent and should be mild in side effects* for example compared to Trenbolone. Therefore it could be used in high dosages and for a longer duration of time.
For example, a simple an effective protocol that will transform anyone into a "mass monster" would be:
2,000mg testosterone
1,000mg nandralone
100mg dbol
10iu hGH
15iu insulin first thing AM, and post workout
*except of Nandrolone Damages Blood Vessels 11x more than Testosterone

Thanks.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Pro Cycles - Importance of Deca
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 12:08:47 AM »
In my experience nandrolone has the best healing effects. Takes forever to get out of your system but when it does you get that 5 Day muscle soreness like its your first time lifting. Very underrated

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 04:16:52 AM »
Deca gives your muscles a round 70s look. It's awesome you should be lean before you start it makes your waist look thicker.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:01:38 PM »
Not a huge fan of deca. Can't say I ever noticed much over just test. I may have not given it a fair shot though. Im starting a nice long blast here soon using NPP but if Im not blown away, I doubt I use nandrolone again.

Weeks 1-8:
Test Blend - 1050 mg/week
NPP - 525 mg/week
Mast Prop - 525 mg/week
D bol - 40 mg/day (weeks 1-6)

Weeks 9-16:
Test Blend - 1050 mg/week
Tren Ace - 525 mg/week
Mast Prop - 525 mg/week
Anadrol - 100 mg/day (weeks 11-16)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »
May not be important 2 you people but it is to me. I always run deca.. remember we are all different and some compound may work better on others

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 05:07:53 PM »
Test 1000mg / Deca 800mg / EQ 800mg is a killer offseason blast.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 05:20:18 PM »
Love the bodybuilding effects of deca but it fucking wrecks my dick.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 06:23:41 AM »
good input, thanks guys!  I'm considering an addition of Deca, as well. 

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
good input, thanks guys!  I'm considering an addition of Deca, as well. 

Heres another goodie for becoming a mass monster... not recommending you try this unless you are very experienced, but you could adjust dosages as needed:
Anavar 100mg/day (50am/50pm) (not for the inexperienced or under 250 guys)
Test 1000mg/wk (700-1000 is a good range for most guys. I made the BIG mistake of upping dosages to soon and now am stuck with 1000mg/wk. If you can get away with less, then do it)
Deca 800mg/wk
Primo 800mg/wk (if it doesnt hurt then its NOT Primo)
Pharma HGH 6u/day

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »
If you followed the news with the WWE and their Wellness Policy suspensions, nearly all the wrestlers who were suspended or caught up in a mail order pharm scandal was on deca and winstrol.   Something about that combination that they seem to love.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2019, 09:02:34 PM »
If you followed the news with the WWE and their Wellness Policy suspensions, nearly all the wrestlers who were suspended or caught up in a mail order pharm scandal was on deca and winstrol.   Something about that combination that they seem to love.

Maybe it's the dht aspect of winny that offsets the dreaded deca dick?

paloboi

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 09:18:50 PM »
I personally would want nothing with winstrol while pro wrestling.  Only because of bro science baseball gossip claiming it caused injury.  I would guess most other pro wrestlers would have the same logic.  Professional wrestling locker rooms drug talk was always  test,tren,deca,gh,slin,dbol we didn't really sit back there discussing the shit like you would think we was usually talking about the girls in the  crowd getting drunk any other drugs the idea where just random. We did every  drug but for the most part wasn't drug addicts just was kinda of a long party binge

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 11:35:50 PM »
I go even simpler right now : everything tapped up : deca , testC , var (let's call it some non-bloating compound🤩). After 8 months break from stuff&gym it feels good, growing back fairly quickly without bloat. im not in a hurry but workouts became so tense, probably from var

dick kockinsmith

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 05:56:24 PM »
i think deca is the best muscle building anabolic addition to test,

deca and test, eating and training, with the occasional bodyfat rinse cut cycly

5 years = bodybuilder

thats that ive been told and what im embarking on  :)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2019, 05:39:42 AM »
i think deca is the best muscle building anabolic addition to test,

deca and test, eating and training, with the occasional bodyfat rinse cut cycly

5 years = bodybuilder

thats that ive been told and what im embarking on  :)

I know its not wise to mix  two19nor togather. But it dosent seem to affect me personally.

Test cyp or sust
Deca
Tren

Makes me super swole

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 01:13:07 PM »
First question, do you need Deca to become a MASS monster...No, that being said I personally think deca is a wise choice for those lifting extremely heavy. Side note side effects like the infamous "Deca Dick" varies from person to person. Every time I've ever used deca I've used a 2:1 ratio and never experienced any problems. So if my test was 600mg weekly , the deca would've been 300mg weekly.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 08:51:40 PM »
In my days, and that was the late 70's and 80's, the medicines of choice were. Deca, dianabol, primobolin depo, anavar, and winstral. And then I went to Dr. Kerr and he prescribed Anadrol 50. And that was killer. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 05:56:55 AM »
In my days, and that was the late 70's and 80's, the medicines of choice were. Deca, dianabol, primobolin depo, anavar, and winstral. And then I went to Dr. Kerr and he prescribed Anadrol 50. And that was killer. 

What doses would the doc prescribe?   Any input into cycles in the 70s?  So many conflicting stories. 
you are gay.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 09:05:23 PM »
What doses would the doc prescribe?   Any input into cycles in the 70s?  So many conflicting stories. 

Yes. And no one knows really who was taking what and how much. Me, I like deca 200mg/wk, or primabolin depot, 200mg/wk, and dianabol 40mg/day. 16 weeks on 2 wks off. Then maybe change the oral to anavar 30mg/day. Same 16 weeks on 2 off. But remember, this was real pharmaceutical grade products.

Then went to see Dr. Kerr. For me, he liked Anadro 50 x 2 a day. Nothing else. This drug was way to strong for me. I was used to a more anabolic drug. This stuff was both anabolic and androgenic. Very strong. For me, scary strong. Bodyweight, strength, size, came on fast. To fast for me. Benching 4 plates easily within months. Never felt healthy though. Always felt "not right". Stopped taking Anadrol.  But for strength and size. Great drug. For health and longevity in this environment. Stay away from Anadrol 50.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 03:45:20 PM »
Deca Npp was my favorite compound. I had to give it up unfortunately. It recked my skin over the years. After dropping deca my skin looks 10 times better. It also constipated me for some reason.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 10:27:00 AM »
Heres another goodie for becoming a mass monster... not recommending you try this unless you are very experienced, but you could adjust dosages as needed:
Anavar 100mg/day (50am/50pm) (not for the inexperienced or under 250 guys)
Test 1000mg/wk (700-1000 is a good range for most guys. I made the BIG mistake of upping dosages to soon and now am stuck with 1000mg/wk. If you can get away with less, then do it)
Deca 800mg/wk
Primo 800mg/wk (if it doesnt hurt then its NOT Primo)
Pharma HGH 6u/day

That cycle is unreal!!! Fantastic!

I run something similar but with NPP.
1g Test 600 npp 600 primo 700 anavar 6iu HGH+ insulin

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 07:32:32 PM »
Yes. And no one knows really who was taking what and how much. Me, I like deca 200mg/wk, or primabolin depot, 200mg/wk, and dianabol 40mg/day. 16 weeks on 2 wks off. Then maybe change the oral to anavar 30mg/day. Same 16 weeks on 2 off. But remember, this was real pharmaceutical grade products.

Then went to see Dr. Kerr. For me, he liked Anadro 50 x 2 a day. Nothing else. This drug was way to strong for me. I was used to a more anabolic drug. This stuff was both anabolic and androgenic. Very strong. For me, scary strong. Bodyweight, strength, size, came on fast. To fast for me. Benching 4 plates easily within months. Never felt healthy though. Always felt "not right". Stopped taking Anadrol.  But for strength and size. Great drug. For health and longevity in this environment. Stay away from Anadrol 50.
Anymore deca or old time steroid cycles or stories?
you are gay.