Author Topic: Does he lift?  (Read 5330 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Does he lift?
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2018, 11:27:32 AM »
Fucking Alpha as hell. Head and shoulders over the two screws. A man's man whether running a Fortune 500 Company or running The Yard.

Yes he is head and shoulders above the guards and obviously in much better physical condition. Too bad he made such poor choices in life. It is ironic that he's trying to be executed, so far unsuccessfully, while others are hoping to have their death sentences commuted.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2018, 11:55:01 AM »
Yes he is head and shoulders above the guards and obviously in much better physical condition. Too bad he made such poor choices in life. It is ironic that he's trying to be executed, so far unsuccessfully, while others are hoping to have their death sentences commuted.

He realizes he will never get out- and a fast death  is preferable to a long drawn out one I guess.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »
He realizes he will never get out- and a fast death  is preferable to a long drawn out one I guess.

He should get whichever punishment is less expensive for us taxpayers as should most murderers.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2018, 01:09:41 PM »
True alpha, life in prison, waiting to be executed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »
This dude is scared shitless.

He’s well beyond the terror that’s generally seen on a majority of individuals scheduled for execution.

His “house of cards” bravado and such is about ready to collapse.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2018, 04:38:48 PM »

He’s well beyond the terror that’s generally seen on a majority of individuals scheduled for execution.

Wrong. He's embracing Death. Alpha all the way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2018, 05:34:40 PM »
He seems very relaxed i kinda like this guy
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2018, 06:00:15 PM »
In the interview he seems way too rational to be a killer.

But sociopaths are manipulative people and they have this way of playing roles like they are totally normal.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »
So why is this guy picked to be executed? I mean there is hundreds or thousands even convicted killers and this guy is picked?

I dug up statistics and it seems they have an easier time executing white people by a large margin.

Even though blacks make up for a larger portion of the killings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offenders_executed_in_the_United_States_in_2018

Ethnicity
White   11   61%
Black   5   28%
Hispanic   2   11%

Even worse his crimes are in no way more severe than other murders. 1. He did not kill women or children. 2. He did not kill a cop.

I'm in no way trying to protect murdurers but the legal system seems biased and corrupt.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2018, 12:17:26 AM »

He seems like one who has accepted his fate. Very calm and rational but still has human emotion as shown when talking about the effect it has on his family. I don't see any "bravado" at all. Doesn't seem bragging or boasting about anything. And keep in mind that he could easily avoid being put to death now. There are numerous opportunities to appeal and drag it out for years and years. And he did volunteer to be put to death. There seems to me an incongruity in someone volunteering for something that he is "sacred shitless" of.

Where do you think he displays this bravado in this interview?

Can you describe how you think someone would act if they were not afraid of being executed?