Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"  (Read 39310 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2018, 03:45:54 PM »
I’m not gonna read all that, Waldo.

I understand. When a subject invokes serious discussion it gets a bit over your head and taxes the upper limit of your attention span and your brain starts to sputter.

"Waldo"?

You prove my point.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »
This is a dumb argument.

The problem, and of course, it's only Ronnie's problem, is that he likely ignored his doctor's advice and kept lifting heavy, swinging the weights around, which led to the constant breaking of the screws. Ronnie could have easily done cardio, lifted light, and not get fat. You realize you don't need to lift heavy and swing the weights to stay lean, correct?

This is beyond a hobby. It's an addiction that he cannot stop, despite all the evidence that he should stop lifting the way he does in order to avoid future injuries.

This is it right here.

This is not rational and is an addiction and an obsession. But this where freedom and what's good for you come to a head. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you. Everyone knows steroid abuse, any kind of abuse, is bad for you. But the issue is not always whether something is good or bad
for you but rather who should decide. If you are not infringing on the freedom and rights of others I'm on the side of freedom.

It's just like when I go through life and see so many people with bloated rotting legs indicating advance stages of type 2 diabetes. It's almost entirely due to lifestyle. Just eating too much. I just shake my head.

I do believe in moral persuasion. Trying to make the case as to why one shouldn't smoke. Why one shouldn't be a glutton. How just a little investment in exercise can make a huge difference. I prefer that to coercion. Like how the government wants to put an extra tax on foods and behavior they don't like.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »
This is it right here.

This is not rational and is an addiction and an obsession. But this where freedom and what's good for you come to a head. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you. Everyone knows steroid abuse, any kind of abuse, is bad for you. But the issue is not always whether something is good or bad
for you but rather who should decide. If you are not infringing on the freedom and rights of others I'm on the side of freedom.

It's just like when I go through life and see so many people with bloated rotting legs indicating advance stages of type 2 diabetes. It's almost entirely due to lifestyle. Just eating too much. I just shake my head.

I do believe in moral persuasion. Trying to make the case as to why one shouldn't smoke. Why one shouldn't be a glutton. How just a little investment in exercise can make a huge difference. I prefer that to coercion. Like how the government wants to put an extra tax on foods and behavior they don't like.

I think it's obvious, as I stated about 4 pages ago, that I have no problem with Ronnie doing what he did during his competitive days. In his mind, he did what he had to do to win. Whatever.

But, at this stage in his life, come on, it's just idiotic. No doctor worth their salt would agree with Ronnie's continued lifting. So, we agree on this point.

As for individual freedom and responsibility, I guess it really depends on what side of the fence you're on. People will spout "individualism," freedom" and "responsibility," but will be the first to harangue someone for their individual choices. On the other hand, individual freedom and responsibility does not automatically preclude someone from ridicule or disdain. I guess it depends on each person's sensitivities.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2018, 04:47:46 PM »
I understand. When a subject invokes serious discussion it gets a bit over your head and taxes the upper limit of your attention span and your brain starts to sputter.

"Waldo"?

You prove my point.

Oh, you sure have my number.

Waldo.

Kwon3

« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2018, 07:13:56 PM »
Whats happening now is the guy still enjoys a hobby. Whats the problem?
Yes it might be easier for him to sit at home and get fat , but he enjoys the routine that hes had for 30 years or however long its been.
Each to their own.
The problem is he's a drug-addicted scumbag, a hypocrite, a charlatan, a liar, a self-destructive idiot who makes a mockery of hospitals and surgeries while other people with legitimate problems suffer for days, weeks, months, years in those places undergoing endless operations just to stay alive while Mr. 65 IQ waltzes off home in his wheelchair and goes on social media to peddle his crappy fart powders and snake oil skin-shrinking creams, while neglecting the dozen or so children he had with random women out of wedlock. If anyone deserves having the thin side of a shovel swung into their face at a high velocity, it's this asshole.

Strubbbbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2018, 08:00:59 PM »
Yes, that makes a lot of sense and thanks for clarifying that.

What he is doing NOW is irrational and foolish, just like my diabetic friend who continues to gorge himself with foods he loves. But I think at some point in life you are just concerned about doing what you enjoy, what gives your life meaning, then health concerns. I don't mock and ridicule my friend. I just shake my head. He's crippled already just like Ronnie is and nothing there's nothing he can do to ever walk again. He is very aware that he may have to get his legs amputated as the necrosis progresses. But he figures his legs are useless anyway.  I guess he considers it worth it as long as he can keep eating malasadas and ice cream.

If Ronnie is paying for these surgeries out of pocket then fine. If not, then I think the insurance company should place restrictions and not just continue to pay for these surgeries no questions asked. Just like if someone gets a liver replacement and continues to drink himself to death. At some point you shouldn't have to enable irresponsible behavior,

Well said.

Strubbbbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2018, 08:02:14 PM »
The problem is he's a drug-addicted scumbag, a hypocrite, a charlatan, a liar, a self-destructive idiot who makes a mockery of hospitals and surgeries while other people with legitimate problems suffer for days, weeks, months, years in those places undergoing endless operations just to stay alive while Mr. 65 IQ waltzes off home in his wheelchair and goes on social media to peddle his crappy fart powders and snake oil skin-shrinking creams, while neglecting the dozen or so children he had with random women out of wedlock. If anyone deserves having the thin side of a shovel swung into their face at a high velocity, it's this asshole.

I think this just about sums it up perfectly. It's almost poetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2018, 01:04:38 AM »

Are you seriously and honestly claiming that there are people going without, or receiving subpar medical treatment, because of Ronnie Coleman?

Ronnie has five children with three women. Do you have any evidence that they are being neglected and not provided for? He is much wealthier now that he is retired than when he was competing and a lot of that income comes from his supplement company.

Do you know for a fact that Ronnie Coleman has abused drugs any more than other professional bbers?

It's really almost shocking to me how much hate is directed towards Ronnie for living his life as he sees fit. So much so that people will just make things up and outright lie just to justify their hate.

He ain't that important. Really. What he does has no effect on you or anybody else. Why let someone you don't even know affect you so much and provoke such anger and, as Scott says, "derision"?

This is really not a problem for you.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2018, 05:34:46 AM »
Are you seriously and honestly claiming that there are people going without, or receiving subpar medical treatment, because of Ronnie Coleman?

Ronnie has five children with three women. Do you have any evidence that they are being neglected and not provided for? He is much wealthier now that he is retired than when he was competing and a lot of that income comes from his supplement company.

Do you know for a fact that Ronnie Coleman has abused drugs any more than other professional bbers?

It's really almost shocking to me how much hate is directed towards Ronnie for living his life as he sees fit. So much so that people will just make things up and outright lie just to justify their hate.

He ain't that important. Really. What he does has no effect on you or anybody else. Why let someone you don't even know affect you so much and provoke such anger and, as Scott says, "derision"?

I thought he had 9 children?

8 Sandows

10 surgeries

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2018, 06:09:15 AM »
Maybe cos Ronnie has 20 years on these guys you dumb fuck. Use your brain before making stupid comparisons.

Yet you ignored Dorian, labrada, Haney, jay, dexter, even Kevin.... the list goes on, he doesn’t have 20 years on them

And kai is in his 40’s, not like Ronnie is 20 years older than him , obviously you failed basic math

Calm down gyno tits

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2018, 06:34:19 AM »
This is a dumb argument.

The problem, and of course, it's only Ronnie's problem, is that he likely ignored his doctor's advice and kept lifting heavy, swinging the weights around, which led to the constant breaking of the screws. Ronnie could have easily done cardio, lifted light, and not get fat. You realize you don't need to lift heavy and swing the weights to stay lean, correct?

This is beyond a hobby. It's an addiction that he cannot stop, despite all the evidence that he should stop lifting the way he does in order to avoid future injuries.

You have to excuse kevcat, he’s been emotional these days, it’s the gyno problem he is having

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2018, 07:25:11 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2018, 10:02:55 AM »
Those things don’t require industrial amounts of illegal drugs and they’re actual achievements.
\

You sir have never donned the thong.

Kwon3

« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2018, 10:17:51 AM »

This is a problem for me, though.
As he explains himself to complete strangers on the internet LMFAO  ;D

All I did was quote YOUR words in all their reprehensible glory. YOUR words were quoted with the original tread title attached so anyone can go search for themselves and read about your " context "  ::)

You're a sketchy creepy individual with a very warped sense of " morality " YOU have said , YOURSELF a 13 year old girl can consent to having sex with grown men. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK about history. This statement alone solidifies your reputation as a disgusting amoral asshole. Go to hell and fuck off of my tread you creepy loser.
Back again
Peadophile Pervert.

In bold letters so your stupid thick brain can take it in.
FUCK OFF.
I’M NOT & NEITHER IS ANYONE ELSE AFRAID OF YOU
AND YOUR PATHETIC THREATS.
WE’RE NOT GOING TO MEET - LUCKILY FOR YOU - SO GET OVER IT.

FUCK OFF BACK TO WHATEVER PAEDO / PERVERT INTERNET SITE
YOU USUALLY FREQUENT - AND BE THE PATHETIC BRAGGART WEAKLING ON THERE.

Just how many quotes of a very questionable nature is there on this board.

Peadophile Pervert.
Dismissed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »
This is a problem for me, though.

So when you can't refute a different opinion and perspective with a coherent and reasonable argument you fall back on the pedo card all saved for years on your computer to be used in a pinch.

Game, set, match.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2018, 05:29:19 PM »
Ronnie Coleman documentary is now on Netflix, can’t wait to watch it

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 01, 2018, 05:34:23 PM »

Final scene is him swinging a barbell and breaking a ...

“Ain’t nothing but a screw holding my back together! Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but ain’t nobody wanna be an opiate addict! Yeeeeah, buddy! Woooooooo!”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #192 on: November 01, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »

What this twat really means by this rant is that Ronnie is black.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2018, 01:27:09 PM »
I watched it last night...it was surprisingly good...I like how positive Big Ron is...with his current state... yeah buddy
L

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 04, 2018, 01:31:29 PM »
I watched it last night...it was surprisingly good...I like how positive Big Ron is...with his current state... yeah buddy

yes he is positive about being dumb and crippled

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2018, 02:33:20 PM »
Just imagine poor, immobilized Ronnie at an expo with all these horny getbiggers surrounding him... no way of escaping fast enough, if at all, without some nasty kind of prolapse.

P.I.P. Spinal Erectors Of Peace

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »
yes he is positive about being dumb and crippled

;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 04, 2018, 02:38:33 PM »

He was so positive that he was driving, wearing no seatbelt with his two little daughters on his lap

One accident and all three would be in a serious accident even resulting in death, not smart at all

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2018, 09:43:09 PM »

He was so positive that he was driving, wearing no seatbelt with his two little daughters on his lap

One accident and all three would be in a serious accident even resulting in death, not smart at all

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2018, 12:07:23 AM »
Given his penchant for fucking, he was probably hard.

Why would you Even Think That
Let Alone Publicly Say It.

Warning All
*Possible Paedo Alert*