Author Topic: Should have built the wall 10s of thousands on thier way  (Read 4369 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Should have built the wall 10s of thousands on thier way
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:37:37 PM »

Trudging forward in the sweltering sun, thousands of migrants left the Mexican city of Tapachula on Monday and continued their trek toward the US border.

There seemed to be little organization as the migrants streamed north -- and plenty of peril.

Cars whizzed by long lines of people walking on a highway. One man fell hard from the back of a flatbed. A group of migrants said they had witnessed a child run over by a truck.

The majority of migrants made their way on foot. But some also flagged down cars and trucks passing by and piled onto any vehicle that would take them.
p

Kwon3

Re: Should have built the wall 10s of thousands on thier way
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
do they think america is some kind of amusement park or giant waterslide resort? It's got as many problems as their countries do if we're focusing strictly on people of the same poverty and education level in the U.S. as these guys (mostly working class or poverty-line folks). They'll never survive through doing illegal work because that work is overwhelmingly already taken by Mexican illegals and anyway doesn't suit the Honduran or El Salvadoran mental type, those guys aren't laborers or peasants by nature. So they'd set up tent cities under bridges and city corners and simply split their homeless money with the local bums who'd welcome them to America.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »
What I don’t understand is, why don’t they just stop in Mexico and why doesn’t the Mexican government take them in? They speak the same language. Wouldn’t it make sense for them to stay somewhere they don’t have to learn to speak another language? ???

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 05:43:24 PM »
What I don’t understand is, why don’t they just stop in Mexico and why doesn’t the Mexican government take them in? They speak the same language. Wouldn’t it make sense for them to stay somewhere they don’t have to learn to speak another language? ???
Because Mexico sucks too and nobody wants to live there.

Irony is, they'd have better shots at jobs there because its a laborer country, and that's what these south american caravan people are. In America you need a diploma and basic language skills to get a legal job. The illegal jobs are already taken by Mexicans who do it better than any Salvadoran or Brazilian you can find.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 05:47:59 PM »
This shit has got to end.

The west playing nice cannot continue.

If major casualties happen, so be it.

They arrive (and ignore a dire warning) ... we shoot.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 05:58:57 PM »
Wish I could be hired to shoot everyone coming across the boarder.God damn dirty smell disease carrying disgusting fucks.kill em all.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 07:18:05 PM »
It's got as many problems as their countries do
Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune .

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 07:21:34 PM »

major casualties r most definitely on the horizon.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 07:31:22 PM »
The whole thing is suspicious.   They are about 2-3000 miles away and they started this march right around election season which would help out the Republicans.   Stinks to high heaven
A

Kwon3

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »
The whole thing is suspicious.   They are about 2-3000 miles away and they started this march right around election season which would help out the Republicans.

Were they also trying to help Republicans when they flooded the border last summer and every anti-conservative media outlet descended like locusts on the border and filmed illegal children being taken away from their mothers, which pissed off virtually every mother in America? Were they also trying to spruce up Trump's image by making him look like he destroys families and hates brown people, when he was actually just enforcing Obama's own border control methods?

There's no conspiracy, you moron. Those people are riling up his base, alright, but they're also causing countless SJW scumbags on the other side to mobilize in order to take photos of babies crying again and spam the TV channels and automated phonecalls with a message that Trump is again starving children to death because they weren't born in the U.S. WE DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE 10,000 PEOPLE FROM ONE CONTINENT TO ANOTHER JUST TO WIN MORE SEATS.

Stinks to high heaven

Was that what your ex-husband would say when you stuck your black dong in his face after spilling your gay seed in his steaming hot shitter?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 08:15:01 PM »
Trudging forward in the sweltering sun, thousands of migrants left the Mexican city of Tapachula on Monday and continued their trek toward the US border.

There seemed to be little organization as the migrants streamed north -- and plenty of peril.

Cars whizzed by long lines of people walking on a highway. One man fell hard from the back of a flatbed. A group of migrants said they had witnessed a child run over by a truck.

The majority of migrants made their way on foot. But some also flagged down cars and trucks passing by and piled onto any vehicle that would take them.

I know you have that, but what about us in Europe???

Crazy situation of Peace!
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 01:07:20 AM »
Treat it like Palestine, when the "poor innocent Palestine folks" were just throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers.
Got their asses shot.

Do the same, shooting cans... Mexi-cans...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 01:11:05 AM »
Pure coincidence they ll get there just as the mid term elections start!
Also why are they marching with a Honduran flag? If I was running from a country that oppressed me id hardly carry their flag, id carry the flag of the country I was hoping would take me in.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 01:46:16 AM »
They're also trying to force their way into a country whom has a president they call Hitler.
Can't imagine jews in the 1930s trying to force their way into Germany....

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2018, 06:52:14 AM »

wont happen to many women and children tear gas maybe powerful water cannon shooting women and children not a good look
p

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 07:45:48 AM »
The whole thing is suspicious.   They are about 2-3000 miles away and they started this march right around election season which would help out the Republicans.   Stinks to high heaven

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 07:58:44 AM »
Were they also trying to help Republicans when they flooded the border last summer and every anti-conservative media outlet descended like locusts on the border and filmed illegal children being taken away from their mothers, which pissed off virtually every mother in America? Were they also trying to spruce up Trump's image by making him look like he destroys families and hates brown people, when he was actually just enforcing Obama's own border control methods?

There's no conspiracy, you moron. Those people are riling up his base, alright, but they're also causing countless SJW scumbags on the other side to mobilize in order to take photos of babies crying again and spam the TV channels and automated phonecalls with a message that Trump is again starving children to death because they weren't born in the U.S. WE DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE 10,000 PEOPLE FROM ONE CONTINENT TO ANOTHER JUST TO WIN MORE SEATS.

Was that what your ex-husband would say when you stuck your black dong in his face after spilling your gay seed in his steaming hot shitter?

You're the one that's the moron.   There's no possible way that this caravan would ever make it....they are almost 3000 miles away from the border....not to mention that they are practically making no progress whatsoever.   

Its more plausible to believe that a bunch of organizers were paid to round up with people to do this.....definitely not impossible
A

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2018, 08:02:37 AM »
All being funded by George Soros!!! None of this is random!! Wake the fuck up!!

ayedee

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 09:11:48 AM »
Because Mexico has rigid strictly enforced immigration policies that apply to all including Hispanics.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 09:29:29 AM »
All being funded by George Soros!!! None of this is random!! Wake the fuck up!!
bullshit they were all walking with fallsview its his damn fault
p

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 10:14:49 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 10:31:50 AM »
 ;)
F

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »

If Trump stops them Trudeau will take them in. ;D