Author Topic: ‘I GOT A LOT TO SAY’: Obama refers to himself 92 times during 38-min NV speech  (Read 6981 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
No, Trump was elected to be president.

Good to know you voted to elect Trump and that you know he's your President.

Otherwise, how in the world would you know the reason why nearly half of Americans who exercised their right to vote chose Trump over Hillary? Let me give you a hint:  It wasn't so that Trump would suddenly stop being himself and turn into the likes of Obama/Clinton/Carter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Good to know you voted to elect Trump and that you know he's your President.

Otherwise, how in the world would you know the reason why nearly half of Americans who exercised their right to vote chose Trump over Hillary? Let me give you a hint:  It wasn't so that Trump would suddenly stop being himself and turn into the likes of Obama/Clinton/Carter.

You shouldn't tell lies about things like this. For the record, I voted for HRC in 2016. Trump is president, but it's quite a leap to say he's my president. If and when he starts acting presidential, I will think about it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You shouldn't tell lies about things like this. For the record, I voted for HRC in 2016. Trump is president, but it's quite a leap to say he's my president. If and when he starts acting presidential, I will think about it.

What lie have I told?  I figured you must have voted for Trump since you're the one pretending to know the reason why nearly half of all Americans who voted chose Trump over Hillary.  Your definition of presidential is not the same as the definition of presidential to all those Americans who voted for Trump.

And you are the one telling lies, saying that Trump is Agnostic's hero.  Well, I don't know.  Maybe Agnostic is a closet Trump supporter.  He hides it very well though.

Kwon3

And you are the one telling lies, saying that Trump is Agnostic's hero.  Well, I don't know.  Maybe Agnostic is a closet Trump supporter.  He hides it very well though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You're American aren't you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!