Author Topic: Apparently Martyn Ford would rip Brock Lesnar apart  (Read 10141 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Apparently Martyn Ford would rip Brock Lesnar apart
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2018, 04:40:53 AM »
I’ve grappled with very skilled tiny tits.

They knew what they were doing. Their skillset impressed me.

And I mostly broke their holds and I picked them up countless times and slammed them.

One black belt friend gave me the nickname “Gun Turret” because he couldn’t effectively work anything on to me.

::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2018, 06:47:41 AM »
Fartress the lethal weapon, lol. Why not tell Getbiggers the truth? You are a fat pussy keyboard warrior who got knocked out by a drunken creampuff in front of bouncers who were embarrassed to have you on their team.

You again. How many times do I have to request you call me? I know you’re incredibly frustrated with being rejected time and again in your professional pursuit, and you are angered that I called you on where you’re faltering, but I’m still hopeful you can achieve everything you want.

Call me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2018, 07:00:35 AM »
I thought Fortress is a long-time industry insider?

PS - more details on that drunken fight please.  Sounds interesting.  Are you sure you are not confusing Fortress for Mike Quinn?

No, he’s speaking the truth. Partially.

I was working an inside door upstairs in a club, and a guy (muscular and a good inch or two taller than I) who I’d expelled earlier, returned. Him and his mate charged up the stairs, at the top of which I stood, with my left side to the landing, and he sucker punched me good. Rung my bell. I stayed on my feet but was temporarily “blacked out”. Several seconds.

He immediately ran back down the stairs and out the front door. A guy yelled to my colleague he’d smashed me, so he gave chase, caught him about 50 feet down the sidewalk, dropped and boot-kicked him in the melon.

(My fellow bouncers there were a solid bunch. Mostly. Wink, wink.)

Ambulance took him away.

I still have the pic I snapped of him on the gurney. I’d recovered as good as new within a minute or so, walked out of the club and was smiling at my assailant and his bloodied and ruined mug.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2018, 07:10:53 AM »
Darren - you seem like the man to ask: if Georges St-Pierre had to fight Jean-Francois Caron in an actual judged MMA fight in The Octagon, how would that fight go down?

A friend of mine who follows MMA and bets on it extensively said it would be a 20-second fight, simply comprising of Georges punching Jean-Francois in the face with two extremely well-planted punches.

Would you say that sums it up - or do you think the fight would give Georges more trouble than that?  My friend [mentioned in my previous post] who wrestles in the 250-lb+ weight category said Jean-Francois would give Georges more trouble than that, given that he is 5.5 inches taller, and 140-lb heavier than Georges.

What do you make of this hypothetical fight?  Essentially, any welterweight fighter versus a world level stronman.  I'm just using GSP and JFC in this example since they are both French Canadian, and illustrate the scenario I am curious about quite well.

Could Jean-Francois do anything to Georges?  ???

You’re being too all-in defined. Fact is, a man that large and strong could very grievously injure an elite fighter. Anyone who’s fought real fights knows the variables are countless.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2018, 09:14:39 PM »
I thought Fortress is a long-time industry insider?

PS - more details on that drunken fight please.  Sounds interesting.  Are you sure you are not confusing Fortress for Mike Quinn?

I might be confusing Fartress for Mike Quinn as they look exactly alike.  ::) Both were weird in their younger days and have aged into hopeless failures.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2018, 05:44:47 AM »
You again. How many times do I have to request you call me? I know you’re incredibly frustrated with being rejected time and again in your professional pursuit, and you are angered that I called you on where you’re faltering, but I’m still hopeful you can achieve everything you want.

Call me.

Why would he call you? Lol

Very odd request.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2018, 06:59:44 AM »
Fartress the lethal weapon, lol. Why not tell Getbiggers the truth? You are a fat pussy keyboard warrior who got knocked out by a drunken creampuff in front of bouncers who were embarrassed to have you on their team.

Call him keanu.
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »
I’ve grappled with very skilled tiny tits.

They knew what they were doing. Their skillset impressed me.

And I mostly broke their holds and I picked them up countless times and slammed them.

One black belt friend gave me the nickname “Gun Turret” because he couldn’t effectively work anything on to me.

Mods, please move to the Sex board  :D