Author Topic: NFL: Kareem Hunt beats up a teenaged girl  (Read 10648 times)

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
Re: NFL: Kareem Hunt beats up a teenaged girl
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »
Fuck her. She wants to play with them she gets what she deserves. And I gotta lauth at the woman beater who just loat millions and will die broke.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »
Fuck her. She wants to play with them she gets what she deserves. And I gotta lauth at the woman beater who just loat millions and will die broke.
I agree.  Stupid whore got exactly what she deserved.  Not shocked at the football players lack of impulse control either.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »
I agree.  Stupid whore got exactly what she deserved.  Not shocked at the football players lack of impulse control either.

Absolutely.

And anyway, a white woman who messes with a spook has lost all value. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 12:17:44 AM »
she's a traitor to the white race, too bad he didn't go full ape on her

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2018, 03:41:05 AM »
Shocking!! I'm shocked!! An NFL (Nigel Felon Legion) abuse, shoot, kick, punch someone?? Shocked...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2018, 03:53:24 AM »
She was dressed like a whore and then they offered her cash to go away.  She told the police she was just looking for a ride home.  Yeah, sure.  Women hang out at hotels dressed like that all the time just wanting to go home.

My guess is they probably hired her for sex and she wouldn't leave so you ended up with that altercation.  He should have just walked away but instead he probably cost himself his career or in the least millions of dollars.  Totally screws the Chiefs chances now.

I would hate being an NFL owner and trying to constantly keep an eye on ghetto dwellers to make sure they don't get themselves in trouble.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2018, 04:33:01 AM »
Oh, some white kunt took a beating because she chose to fornicate with a ghetto goblin.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2018, 05:13:25 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2018, 06:46:02 AM »
I can understand hooking up with a groupie. BUT, why do these pro athltes end up doing dumb shit with them ?
Just do your thing back in the room and walk away.  They got plenty of $$$, why bother fighting with them.

that's a good point, except that many of these neegul atheles are unable to control their urges and ignore the consequences that will follow their stupid actions....you'd think these fools would learn from ray rice and Greg Hardy....it's becoming a Negro's issue in the NFL now

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2018, 06:48:50 AM »
Can't even call that a kick.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2018, 07:18:45 AM »
so the president can go around grabbing women by the pussy and sexually assaulting dozens of them. he can collude with the russians and try to corrupt the fbi yet he is fine and dandy and keeps his job. but a young kid sportsman that gets involved in what looks like no more than a "handbags" drunken scuffle, no real violence and he gets sacked...

it's a very strange system that holds young spots stars to higher standards of behaviour than it does the leader of the country :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2018, 07:31:56 AM »
that's a good point, except that many of these neegul atheles are unable to control their urges and ignore the consequences that will follow their stupid actions....you'd think these fools would learn from ray rice and Greg Hardy....it's becoming a Negro's issue in the NFL now

I'd be interested to see the list of white NFL players who have been caught doing these kind of things............if they exist at all.  Maybe they do but I don't recall seeing them.

It seems that no amount of fame and wealth can keep negroes from crime, drugs, rape, assault, and murder.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2018, 07:43:53 AM »
Oh, some white kunt took a beating because she chose to fornicate with a ghetto goblin.

This mindset should be engraved in every guy‘s brain

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2018, 07:44:39 AM »
how does TMZ acquire a video from the joint, but the NFL and Chiefs could not?  ???
a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2018, 08:01:44 AM »
either the redskins or the cowboys will sign him, both are shit hole organizations living on past glory who love big black cock and thugs. he will fit in perfect with either team.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
This mindset should be engraved in every guy‘s brain

It's time to turn them over to the consequences of their actions.  We warned them about a lot of things and our words were met with a firm rebuke.  We were mocked and called names, we were blamed for all the worlds problems.

So now, don't come crawling to us when you get raped, beaten, or stuck with a mocha colored child that you have to raise by yourself with no child support.  Your cries for help are now falling on deaf ears.

Oh, you want to be rescued because your mooslim boyfriend beat the shit out of you, held you prisoner and wants to take you to Syria so his boys can run a train?  Sorry, I've got better things to do.  Superman has left the building.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2018, 08:14:42 AM »
Stupid fuck!  Didn't learn anything from from the Ray Rice video. There are video camera's all over hotel hallways. Elevators etc.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2018, 08:48:10 AM »
Stupid fuck!  Didn't learn anything from from the Ray Rice video. There are video camera's all over hotel hallways. Elevators etc.

ronnie do you think his dumb thug ass didnt realize that there are cameras everywhere and tmz will find footage on your black ass if it is out there. i bet his homies reassured him since they got the cell phone all would be ok in the hood

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2018, 08:52:22 AM »
how does TMZ acquire a video from the joint, but the NFL and Chiefs could not?  ???

BINGO... why isn't anyone asking this

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2018, 08:58:09 AM »
BINGO... why isn't anyone asking this

That question was asked repeatedly yesterday on sports shows

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2018, 09:00:29 AM »
ronnie do you think his dumb thug ass didnt realize that there are cameras everywhere and tmz will find footage on your black ass if it is out there. i bet his homies reassured him since they got the cell phone all would be ok in the hood
Emotions, alcohol, money, ego, youth, women. Put them all together, you have a recipe for disaster.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2018, 09:10:58 AM »
That question was asked repeatedly yesterday on sports shows

Never saw a published answer from anyone... is there a link ... I'd love to know the explanation the Chiefs and NFL are claiming..lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2018, 09:25:04 AM »
Never saw a published answer from anyone... is there a link ... I'd love to know the explanation the Chiefs and NFL are claiming..lol
The NFL are constantly beaten to the punch with the news/vids by TMZ.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2018, 09:31:13 AM »

Taken from a breitbart comment section:

Maybe this video was on hold by sum1 who had Kareem hunt in thier fantasy league

Thier team wasnt goin to make the playoffs

So they released the video

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:29 AM »

On the Michael Kay Show yesterday, the hosts of the show made the determination that the NFL has more money and influence than TMZ and the NFL easily could’ve obtained the video.  BUT the NFL didn’t want to know anything about the video... because the NFL is a business, and the content of that video is BAD FOR BUSINESS.