Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke seen as front runner in 2020  (Read 8856 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Beto O'Rourke seen as front runner in 2020
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
She is too young to be Vice President.  The minimum age is 35 and she is only 28.

They don't believe in election results when it doesn't favor them - what makes you think they care about age limits or any other historical norm?

If Arnold was a Democrat he'd have been calling for an end to natural born requirements and ran for POTUS already.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2018, 10:51:14 AM »

They don't believe in election results when it doesn't favor them - what makes you think they care about age limits or any other historical norm?

If Arnold was a Democrat he'd have been calling for an end to natural born requirements and ran for POTUS already.

I don't understand a group of people that call George W Bush and Donald Trump stupid............and then support this woman who clearly has no idea what she's talking about.

There is no logic or consistency when it comes to Democrats.  Kinda like how they scream about cultural appropriation and then support Elizabeth Warren and Beto O'Cuck.  The party has gone full retard.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2018, 12:14:01 PM »
I don't understand a group of people that call George W Bush and Donald Trump stupid............and then support this woman who clearly has no idea what she's talking about.

There is no logic or consistency when it comes to Democrats.  Kinda like how they scream about cultural appropriation and then support Elizabeth Warren and Beto O'Cuck.  The party has gone full retard.
All republican presidents are said to be stupid by the libs and media.  It is a way to invalidate their beliefs.  If you put up Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Elijah Cummings, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary up against the dumbest republicans it is very clear which party has the most members lacking in mental capacity.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2018, 01:35:04 PM »
All republican presidents are said to be stupid by the libs and media.  It is a way to invalidate their beliefs. 

And it only works because the entire media apparatus is made up of liberals.

If you put up Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Elijah Cummings, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary up against the dumbest republicans it is very clear which party has the most members lacking in mental capacity.

But Republicans are just a bunch of mean racists who hate poor people.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
When the libs and media don't want to debate on policy and ideology they just claim the republican is stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic and hates the environment to deflect the issue.  It's great that Trump doesn't allow them to get away with it but I just wish more republicans were behind him.  The democrats wouldn't have taken the House in the last election if all of those cowardly republicans didn't retire because they believed the media lie that there was going to be a giant blue wave.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »

I bet there is when he goes home at night.

Is his name Jose Rodriguez??

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2018, 06:09:49 PM »
A lot of repubican dwarves are angry that Trump fucked it all up for them. I love it!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2018, 06:19:29 PM »
Trump is losing to whomever he runs against. Beto is the next POTUS. Will carry on Obama's work.

You are one funny dude. Beto the fake Mexican has no chance in a National election cuck.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »
You are one funny dude. Beto the fake Mexican has no chance in a National election cuck.
Yes and you are whom?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
Yes and you are whom?

Who am I? Who the fuck are you? I have been on this board for years. I am a physician and tax paying member of society unlike your Democratic cohorts asswipe. You come on this board waxing about the dumbest political party to ever walk the Earth. Free this and hand out that. No wonder the alt right hates liberals. You guys are too stupid to put two sentences together. You have only one person I can see that can go mano a mano with DJT. That individual is the husband of one Barack Hussein Obama....Moochele Obama. Mark my words, Beto ain't getting no traction except from morons and cucks like you. The money is behind Mr. Moochele dipshit.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2018, 10:09:34 PM »
Who am I? Who the fuck are you? I have been on this board for years. I am a physician and tax paying member of society unlike your Democratic cohorts asswipe. You come on this board waxing about the dumbest political party to ever walk the Earth. Free this and hand out that. No wonder the alt right hates liberals. You guys are too stupid to put two sentences together. You have only one person I can see that can go mano a mano with DJT. That individual is the husband of one Barack Hussein Obama....Moochele Obama. Mark my words, Beto ain't getting no traction except from morons and cucks like you. The money is behind Mr. Moochele dipshit.
You're this stupid yet a "physician"? Something doesn't add up here....

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:45 AM »
You're this stupid yet a "physician"? Something doesn't add up here....

Hey Brian Poulos,

What policies of Beto's do you like, and why do you feel like he'd be good for America?
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2018, 12:18:05 PM »
I like where this thread is going.   ;D