Author Topic: Worried about my recent bloodwork.  (Read 2877 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Worried about my recent bloodwork.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 01:10:39 PM »
I'm over 60 now and my testosterone levels are similar to a baby hamster.
Works well if you like being a chunky old fuk on his 8th failed marriage.

Hope this helps.

Really...like a baby hamster? That's funny. Some medical professionals are saying that HRT helps keep us guys healthy. You might want to look into it with an endocrinologist. A small dosage of testosterone cypionate might be good for you. I'm currently injecting 0.05 ml. with no bad side effects.

Is your marriage failing? I somehow thought this was the one that would stick.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 03:41:29 PM »
Really...like a baby hamster? That's funny. Some medical professionals are saying that HRT helps keep us guys healthy. You might want to look into it with an endocrinologist. A small dosage of testosterone cypionate might be good for you. I'm currently injecting 0.05 ml. with no bad side effects.

Is your marriage failing? I somehow thought this was the one that would stick.

Is that accurate?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 11:18:27 AM »
Is that accurate?

Sorry, it's 0.5 ML & 0.75 ML

The reason for the variance is that the doctor and I agreed on 0.75 ML and he mistakenly wrote it for 0.5 ML. I caught it and this was his compromise (he plays games with the prescription every time he writes it). It's very annoying. If he'd write it for 1 ML like I've been using for years, the pharmacy would fill it with a 10 ML vial. Because of the cutback, they filled it with 1 Ml vials which is going to be a pain. Insurance won't pay for more than 12 weeks at each fill. Luckily I have a couple of 10 ML vials left from when he made a mistake and wrote it for a monthly refill.

My hematocrit is at the top of the normal range, which is up a couple of points from the previous year. This is why the doctor adjusted my prescription downward. Apparently, when your hematocrit is too high, it puts you at greater risk of a stroke.