Author Topic: What do getbiggers...  (Read 2609 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What do getbiggers...
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 12:48:50 PM »
and no it wasn't obvious you said America not the state you were from,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The state I am in has zero to do with my statement.

When ppl say they are staying in the USA, they usually mean the states not the territories.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
I know what you mean as my mom's side is Italian.

I'm 1/2 myself (my Ma) Dad was a mutt (german, english, irish, etc) so I have his non-Italian traits.
He used to stay in bed when she would take us to church on Easter and Xmas (the big 2 days a year)  ::) and say "Not going to that foolish building, full of brain dead fools".

Boy was he right. Sky Wizard cult of peace...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 01:13:58 PM »
and no it wasn't obvious you said America not the state you were from,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Come on Dan,america is the united states,fuck guam and puerto rico.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 01:21:05 PM »
I'm 1/2 myself (my Ma) Dad was a mutt (german, english, irish, etc) so I have his non-Italian traits.
He used to stay in bed when she would take us to church on Easter and Xmas (the big 2 days a year)  ::) and say "Not going to that foolish building, full of brain dead fools".

Boy was he right. Sky Wizard cult of peace...
My dad has the same mutt heritage as well.  Are you sure you aren't my gimmick?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »
No wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend to give Christmas presents to. I will send my grandkids, son and daughter-in-law cards with euros inside for Christmas. I think I will give my house-mates - daughter, son-in-law and grandson movie passes. My grandson would probably prefer a prepaid VISA. Ever since my wife passed, Christmas has been pretty low key.

I'll put up some lit fresh wreaths and sprays out front for decoration. They are an easy install and subtle. I dislike outdoor Christmas lights on the house. Haven't decided on a tree yet. Last year, I purchased a Dwarf Alberta Blue spruce and put it on a plant stand in the corner living room windows. After Christmas, I planted it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »
Come on Dan,america is the united states,fuck guam and puerto rico.

Dan is just trying to sound smarter than he actually is. It’s quite obvious that when people mention the United States and visiting or staying, they are referring to the main states , not the territories.

How many people visit America to visit the territory of Guam?  Not that there’s anything wrong with Guam.   It’s just really not included when discussing the United States.

Dan just sounds like an idiot.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 06:59:52 PM »
I've been married for 33 years and dated her years before that. Almost run out of things to get her. For awhile it was either a  ring, watch, necklace and earrings for respective Christmases then repeat the sequence.  I looked in her jewelry box and every watch looks the same. I guess I like a certain style.

One of the things  I'm getting her this year are really good seats to Michael Buble'.  We really like the big band singers of the past like Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darrin and he is kind of a throw back to that. Most expensive tickets I have ever bought for any event. I will take her out to our favorite Portuguese place prior for Seafood Paella.  The restaurant is really classy.  Just finished all of the shopping today for her and the kids. Lastly told her to pick a hot weather vacation spot and we will go in the dead of a NJ winter in March. Winter stinks in NJ.

My wife is Italian and I eat like a king. I love the way they do dinners for the holidays. I'm Hispanic and I understand how Italians treat the holiday as a holy day with the joy of a great meal with wine and laughter.  Can't wait to see the dining room spread and the family. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
What's a good slutty perfume?

Want to get the gf some new perfume but everything I smell in the stores smells like either old lady or ass

All these whores walk by me every day and smell amazing.... I forget to ask them what perfume they are wearing.

Any good perfumes that smell sexy.... not "downtown abbey-ish" for a woman?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
I've been married for 33 years and dated her years before that. Almost run out of things to get her. For awhile it was either a  ring, watch, necklace and earrings for respective Christmases then repeat the sequence.  I looked in her jewelry box and every watch looks the same. I guess I like a certain style.

One of the things  I'm getting her this year are really good seats to Michael Buble'.  We really like the big band singers of the past like Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darrin and he is kind of a throw back to that. Most expensive tickets I have ever bought for any event. I will take her out to our favorite Portuguese place prior for Seafood Paella.  The restaurant is really classy.  Just finished all of the shopping today for her and the kids. Lastly told her to pick a hot weather vacation spot and we will go in the dead of a NJ winter in March. Winter stinks in NJ.

My wife is Italian and I eat like a king. I love the way they do dinners for the holidays. I'm Hispanic and I understand how Italians treat the holiday as a holy day with the joy of a great meal with wine and laughter.  Can't wait to see the dining room spread and the family. 
Women love jewelry. A tennis bracelet or and anniversary ring is something almost every woman would swoon over.

https://www.shaneco.com/bracelets/tennis-bracelets/diamond-tennis-bracelet-in-14k-yellow-gold-8-in/p/41081152?cid=PPC&scid=GoogleShopping&&cid=PPC&scid=Google&gclid=CjwKCAiA0ajgBRA4EiwA9gFOR7QWPTUFN9KCoMMKT0qpcnt1ZqKMDm_euL2rNOLILbYeGeiKI8vvTBoCPtwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.shaneco.com/anniversary-rings/5-stone-rings/round-diamond-anniversary-band/p/41041857?cid=PPC&scid=GoogleShopping&&cid=PPC&scid=Google&gclid=CjwKCAiA0ajgBRA4EiwA9gFORyHDxYWbPSPeQXlXSax5nVmgoO4EBWcC3yY0tQu_C5P_Qd2mBrOTgxoCJDkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2018, 09:58:16 PM »
Rory a Mac-user?

Nope, Rory is a PC user, but can convert him to a MAC!! 😈😈
X