Author Topic: Any update on  (Read 4447 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Any update on
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 04:50:48 PM »

Unless your being sarcastic with your rhetorical question about pulling out of the Climate Accord, I disagree with you.

The Paris Agreement builds upon the Convention and for the first time brings all nations into a common cause to undertake ambitious efforts to combat climate change and adapt to its effects, with enhanced support to assist developing countries to do so. As such, it charts a new course in the global climate effort
. https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement

It forced first world countries to pay third world/developing nations a bribe to not use fossil fuels and go to renewable energy sources. This is paid for by taxes, on things such as fuel.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 06:39:57 PM »
Classic TDS on full display here

Deflection

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 06:41:14 PM »
Are you retarded, drunk or high on marijuana?

Deflection

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »
Strawman showing his economic prowess by making an ass of himself once again. When was the last time you got anything right again? See you in a couple of weeks, I guess. Lol

Deflection

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 05:28:43 AM »
the Trade War - I assume we've won this long ago and it was very easy

How's that Trade Deficit Coming - must be much lower now that we have Tariff Man on our side

How's that Budget Deficit looking - It must be lower now that Trump has cut spending and those tax cuts have produced more tax revenue

Any update on the caravan - I heard they were all expecting to get jobs and Trumps golf courses and hotels(oddly in spite of being paying a fine of 1 million for using undocumented workers on Trump Tower he was still hiring undocumented workers at his golf course and hotels as recently as a few years ago.....maybe even still to this day)

Heck - at least he's no longer "willfully blind" and is on the same page as the CIA and has admitted that the towel head MBS was complicit in the murder (ordered and monitored the killing) of a US resident and journalist

Sure - Rex Tillerson said today that Trump repeatedly asked him to do things that were illegal but in Trumps defense he was probably too stupid to know that (he is a fucking moron per Tillerson) so I guess you have to let him slide on that.  It's not really his fault that he's a fucking moron.  Kind goes hand in hand with being a Trumptard

Pretty quiet on the Mueller front - nothing happening there either

No wonder Trump has time for so much golf

Update - your mental derangement has gotten way worse.   Get to a gym and work it out. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 05:30:48 AM »
LOl - I see no Trumptard on this board can explain why the budget deficit is at a six year high

Maybe you idiots aren't even aware of it

How's that trade war coming ?

No comment on that either?

Its pretty simple -

Welfare is higher than ever w SS and medicare etc. 

And the Fed Raising rates causes debt servicing to be more expensive. 

Go suck off your boyfriend creeper. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2018, 09:27:09 AM »
Lol @ Agnostics triple melt. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »
LOl - I see no Trumptard on this board can explain why the budget deficit is at a six year high

Maybe you idiots aren't even aware of it

How's that trade war coming ?

No comment on that either?

Because it’s irrelevant

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2018, 10:11:24 AM »
Its pretty simple -

And the Fed Raising rates causes debt servicing to be more expensive.  

Go suck off your boyfriend creeper.  

Our debt if fixed - not floating

sure, we're issuing new debt each week but it's a tiny speck compared the the total debt

Trump said he would have lower deficits and cut the debt (of course he said a lot of  things - pretty much everything - that were complete lies)

Why does Trumps first budget have the highest deficit in the last 6 years?

Aren't the Republican tax cuts supposed to magically increase tax revenue and also created jobs (wasn't that going to be the secret sauce to get net increased revenue)

BTW - how is that trade deficit coming along?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 12:07:34 PM »
Our debt if fixed - not floating

sure, we're issuing new debt each week but it's a tiny speck compared the the total debt

Trump said he would have lower deficits and cut the debt (of course he said a lot of  things - pretty much everything - that were complete lies)

Why does Trumps first budget have the highest deficit in the last 6 years?

Aren't the Republican tax cuts supposed to magically increase tax revenue and also created jobs (wasn't that going to be the secret sauce to get net increased revenue)

BTW - how is that trade deficit coming along?
So you hate Trump and want to see him fail and plummet this country into anarchy, yet you're upset he hasn't fixed the last 100 years of Presidents mistakes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 01:43:23 PM »
It forced first world countries to pay third world/developing nations a bribe to not use fossil fuels and go to renewable energy sources. This is paid for by taxes, on things such as fuel.

Global warming is a long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system, an aspect of climate change shown by temperature measurements and by multiple effects of the warming. The use of fossil fuels is one of the causes of global warming. If third world countries require a subsidies to effect a change to renewable energy, first world countries must provide them. Trump cannot build walls around the U.S. that will keep global warming out.

If you don't believe global warming is real and can be slowed, then paying taxes to prevent this happening is unthinkable. Global warming is intangible. Scientific studies, predictions and conclusions aside, it is fairly easy to disregard any suggestion of the realness of it. Still, you gotta shake your head when some folks suggest that when meteorologists report that a particular day is the coldest day on record is proof that global warming is is bunk. It takes decades for the earth's climate conditions to undergo a complete change. Many people can't or refuse to think that far ahead.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 02:00:57 PM »
Its pretty simple -

This may be true, but the U.S. population is larger than ever as well. This explains in part why what you said is true. Approximately 52.2 million (or 21.3 percent) people in the U.S. participated in major means-tested government assistance programs each month in 2012, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released today.  The first baby boomers reached the standard retirement age of 65 in 2011. There are about 76 million boomers in the U.S., representing about 29 percent of the population.

BTW, I am not young enough to be considered a true baby boomer and I have never needed nor received public assistance.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 02:03:25 PM »
So you hate Trump and want to see him fail and plummet this country into anarchy, yet you're upset he hasn't fixed the last 100 years of Presidents mistakes?

Trump would do well to fix his own mistakes. That's hard to do though, when he denies ever making a mistake.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 02:12:32 PM »

wrong
I think you're projecting your feeling about Obama (you hated him and wanted to see him fail....right?)

I thought Trump had a great chance to be a unifying POTUS given that he was once a Democrat and definitely not a fundie or a religious person.
I thought he would be able to use his negotiation skills to bring the Dems and Republicans together and get some good shit done for this country (Try to remember that he promised to make health care better, cheaper and more accessible)
I thought once he got elected who would put his gimmicks aside and act like a normal human being

Turns out he was just a lazy scam artist and pathological liar who filters every decision he makes through the lens of how his own personal feelings and ego

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 03:02:44 PM »
Because it’s irrelevant

yeah, tell that to all the businesses in the US that are effected

I'm sure if it impacted the tire flipping phony "coach" segment of the market you'd be pissed (and you would be justified)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
Lol @ Agnostics triple melt. :D

Help me out... when I do anything but provide a detailed response I am accused of deflection. When you guys do it it's not? Hows this work?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2018, 05:07:43 PM »
Global warming is a long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system, an aspect of climate change shown by temperature measurements and by multiple effects of the warming. The use of fossil fuels is one of the causes of global warming. If third world countries require a subsidies to effect a change to renewable energy, first world countries must provide them. Trump cannot build walls around the U.S. that will keep global warming out.

If you don't believe global warming is real and can be slowed, then paying taxes to prevent this happening is unthinkable. Global warming is intangible. Scientific studies, predictions and conclusions aside, it is fairly easy to disregard any suggestion of the realness of it. Still, you gotta shake your head when some folks suggest that when meteorologists report that a particular day is the coldest day on record is proof that global warming is is bunk. It takes decades for the earth's climate conditions to undergo a complete change. Many people can't or refuse to think that far ahead.

All I was doing was trying to explain the correlation between the Paris Climate Accord, rising fuel costs and the riots by the “yellow vests”. I’ve seen evidence both ways on global warming and really don’t think it is completely man made, but I also don’t see anything wrong with someone wanting to drive an electric car. What I have issue with is bribing third world countries to jump past the industrial revolution.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »

To believe that scientists can predict the long term future of a planet that is billions of years old from a 100 year history is just fucking moronic.

wrong
I think you're projecting your feeling about Obama (you hated him and wanted to see him fail....right?)

I thought Trump had a great chance to be a unifying POTUS given that he was once a Democrat and definitely not a fundie or a religious person.
I thought he would be able to use his negotiation skills to bring the Dems and Republicans together and get some good shit done for this country (Try to remember that he promised to make health care better, cheaper and more accessible)
I thought once he got elected who would put his gimmicks aside and act like a normal human being

Turns out he was just a lazy scam artist and pathological liar who filters every decision he makes through the lens of how his own personal feelings and ego
Quite the contrary, while I disagreed with the things Obama said and did, particularly how he used racial issues in this country to divide people, I never wanted to see him fail. Never did I wish the economy would tank so Obama could look bad or be thrown out of office. I'm not like you vile, disgusting, anti-American leftists.

Help me out... when I do anything but provide a detailed response I am accused of deflection. When you guys do it it's not? Hows this work?
Maybe you can google what deflection means and see how it applies? I mean, for example, when Obama lies it's cool with you, when Trump does it, he should be impeached, how's that work?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »

It's all in the eye of the beholder, don't ya know?