Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Trump Tweet  (Read 36789 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Post Your Favorite Trump Tweet
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2019, 03:02:06 PM »
“Shifty”😂😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Impeachment Scam is driving Republican Poll Numbers UP, UP, UP! Thank you Shifty.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2019, 03:13:06 PM »
Personally, every time he points out the great things he's doing, trying to do (with cucktards against not just him, but us) and what he's accomplished for our Nation are what I enjoy reading, seeing or hearing about.

The best  President of my Nation in my lifetime.  Bar none.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »

You're a regular Adam Schiff. Another TDS fantasy.

Even though the comment is in quotes, I don't believe that is what Trump said about his daughter. So, yeah that is someone's sick fantasy until someone can prove it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2019, 09:34:40 AM »
On his FB page, he  just posted a parody poster for Biden’s upcoming bus tour.

It’s funny:

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2019, 09:37:16 AM »
Even though the comment is in quotes, I don't believe that is what Trump said about his daughter. So, yeah that is someone's sick fantasy until someone can prove it.

It's in quotes and on the internet. Obviously it's true.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2019, 03:32:34 PM »
Brutal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2019, 04:04:54 PM »
Brutal.

Oh, Boy. This is gonna Trigger Libs, big time.

They deserve it. They accused him of bribery and quid pro quo and then they don’t draw of articles of impeachment based on these charges. It’s just one pile of bullshit after another.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2019, 05:00:51 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2020, 07:26:27 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

et
See new Tweets
Conversation

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Our case against lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, their leader, dumb as a rock AOC, & the entire Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrat Party, starts today at 10:00 A.M. on
@FoxNews

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2020, 10:02:44 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

et
See new Tweets
Conversation

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Our case against lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, their leader, dumb as a rock AOC, & the entire Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrat Party, starts today at 10:00 A.M. on
@FoxNews
10:02 here in SoCal....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2020, 10:06:23 AM »
10:02 here in SoCal....

It's hilarious how he trolls Pelosi with that one
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2020, 07:14:32 AM »
 :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 13, 2020, 10:02:55 AM »

Lol, most entertaining/hilarious president ever.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #188 on: February 13, 2020, 12:09:53 PM »
Lol, most entertaining/hilarious president ever.

😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 13, 2020, 02:25:10 PM »

Trump commenting on someone else's political skill level. ::) He is the most unskilled politician of all time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #190 on: February 13, 2020, 02:37:26 PM »

Don’t bring Fredo.     Ha ha ha ha

😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2020, 06:50:03 PM »
Trump commenting on someone else's political skill level. ::) He is the most unskilled politician of all time.

Don't be ridiculous.  Must I explain tis and in doing so belittle you with zero effort?  Come on, Prime.  Nobody could be this stupid.  Okay...Straw Man could.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2020, 07:02:49 PM »
Don't be ridiculous.  Must I explain tis and in doing so belittle you with zero effort?  Come on, Prime.  Nobody could be this stupid.  Okay...Straw Man could.

I am entitled to an opinion regardless of whether you agree with it or not. So let me rephrase what I posted; In my opinion, Trump is the most unskilled politician of all time, except in when using as stated in definition 2b which is where he excels.

Definition of politician
1: a person experienced in the art or science of government
especially : one actively engaged in conducting the business of a government
2 a: a person engaged in party politics as a profession
b: often disparaging : a person primarily interested in political office for selfish or other narrow usually short-sighted reasons

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2020, 07:07:33 PM »
I am entitled to an opinion regardless of whether you agree with it or not. So let me rephrase what I posted; In my opinion, Trump is the most unskilled politician of all time, except in when using as stated in definition 2a which is where he excels.

Definition of politician
1: a person experienced in the art or science of government
especially : one actively engaged in conducting the business of a government
2a: a person engaged in party politics as a profession
boften disparaging : a person primarily interested in political office for selfish or other narrow usually short-sighted reasons

And I am bound by the laws of physics to respond, i.e., every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  So then, when you're stupid someone must reply with smart stuff.  ;D

And lifelong politicians are for the greater part, idiots.  President Trump is an American first.  Of course you have no clue what that means.  Your party?  Allow me..."The bland played on".

Try not to feeeeel bad.  Not a single cuckwad on here is better at writing than I am. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2020, 07:25:52 PM »
And I am bound by the laws of physics to respond, i.e., every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  So then, when you're stupid someone must reply with smart stuff.  ;D

And lifelong politicians are for the greater part, idiots.  President Trump is an American first.  Of course you have no clue what that means.  Your party?  Allow me..."The bland played on".

Try not to feeeeel bad.  Not a single cuckwad on here is better at writing than I am. 

Here's the thing I don't disagree with what you've written. Lifers are for the most part, idiots. Trump is a first (and I hope a last). I think I have at least a clue what that means....but who knows? My party? Yes I happen to vote most often for Democrats so I am a registered Democrat. Registering as an Independent or unaffiliated has some drawbacks, at least in Oregon.

"The bland played on" is very clever. You are right many politicians whether Democrat, Republican or Independent are exceptionally bland. Doing nothing makes fewer waves than taking a stand. Ever hear of the Representative from my District, Kurt Shrader? Not surprised. He never in the news. He's was first elected in 2009. Here's is a sampling of his do nothing accomplishments as of late:

Some of Schrader’s most recently sponsored bills include...

H.R. 5882: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to provide States with ...
H.Res. 794: Supporting the designation of January 2020 as “National One Health Awareness Month” to ...
H.R. 5304: PBM Transparency in Prescription Drug Costs Act
H.R. 5054: US Navy SEAL SCPO Tyrone Snowden Woods Ceremony Invitee Act of 2019
H.R. 4888: To amend the Grand Ronde Reservation Act, and for other purposes.
H.R. 4455: BIOSIM Act
H.R. 4066: No Adding, No Padding Act

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2020, 08:00:54 PM »
Here's the thing I don't disagree with what you've written. Lifers are for the most part, idiots. Trump is a first (and I hope a last). I think I have at least a clue what that means....but who knows? My party? Yes I happen to vote most often for Democrats so I am a registered Democrat. Registering as an Independent or unaffiliated has some drawbacks, at least in Oregon.

"The bland played on" is very clever. You are right many politicians whether Democrat, Republican or Independent are exceptionally bland. Doing nothing makes fewer waves than taking a stand. Ever hear of the Representative from my District, Kurt Shrader? Not surprised. He never in the news. He's was first elected in 2009. Here's is a sampling of his do nothing accomplishments as of late:

Some of Schrader’s most recently sponsored bills include...

H.R. 5882: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to provide States with ...
H.Res. 794: Supporting the designation of January 2020 as “National One Health Awareness Month” to ...
H.R. 5304: PBM Transparency in Prescription Drug Costs Act
H.R. 5054: US Navy SEAL SCPO Tyrone Snowden Woods Ceremony Invitee Act of 2019
H.R. 4888: To amend the Grand Ronde Reservation Act, and for other purposes.
H.R. 4455: BIOSIM Act
H.R. 4066: No Adding, No Padding Act

Trump is for America. A M E R I C A.  All of us.  Not Mexico.  Not Canada.  Not the EU.  He is for America first.  There is nothing wrong with being proud of your Nation  unless you're a S.N.A.G.  Sensitive New Age Guy.

People come up with the silliest "reasons" they don't like the President.  "He's against...women, black people, brown people, yellow people, red people, BLT people' ad nauseam.  Americans are literally fed up with cuck fallacy policy.  They are done with the BS of Dems in particular and lifer politicians in general.

It should be more than enough he is here for us.  You know "us".  The U.S. 

Those that say they hate him and the U.S. should divest themselves of all ties to this Nation.  Monetary and otherwise.  And leave.  I don't want them here because they want to turn this, the greatest Nation in the history of the world, into a turd world haven.

Don't think so?  That's because the left doesn't "think".  They only feeeeeeel.  FTN, young man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:39 AM »
Trump is for America. A M E R I C A.  All of us.  Not Mexico.  Not Canada.  Not the EU.  He is for America first.  There is nothing wrong with being proud of your Nation  unless you're a S.N.A.G.  Sensitive New Age Guy.

People come up with the silliest "reasons" they don't like the President.  "He's against...women, black people, brown people, yellow people, red people, BLT people' ad nauseam.  Americans are literally fed up with cuck fallacy policy.  They are done with the BS of Dems in particular and lifer politicians in general.

It should be more than enough he is here for us.  You know "us".  The U.S. 

Those that say they hate him and the U.S. should divest themselves of all ties to this Nation.  Monetary and otherwise.  And leave.  I don't want them here because they want to turn this, the greatest Nation in the history of the world, into a turd world haven.

Don't think so?  That's because the left doesn't "think".  They only feeeeeeel.  FTN, young man.

You were doing fine until you pretended to know what I think.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2020, 04:13:54 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

1h

You’d think Soggy Prime would be tired of continually getting owned on Getbig. Dude is a glutton for punishment.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2020, 04:52:11 AM »

But t he countrys in the greatest shape,in like, forever.  ::)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2020, 05:51:56 AM »

political skill=lying... dems are the goats when it comes to political skill... id be embarrassed to be a democrat these days.. I can see not liking President Trump or whatever.. but to align yourself with that party is insane to me.