Author Topic: New Muslim Congresswoman "We're going to impeach the motherf**ker"  (Read 8246 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

...then runs from press.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: New Muslim Congresswoman "We're going to impeach the motherf**ker"
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »
What exactly is the problem here

Trumptard has dropped the FBomb many times and he led chants of "lock her up"

Kind of ridiculous that any Trumptard would pretend to be offended by vulgar language and calling for impeachment is pretty tame compared to leading chants to have your political opponents jailed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 03:05:05 PM »

Kind of ridiculous that any Trumptard would pretend to be offended by vulgar language and calling for impeachment is pretty tame compared to leading chants to have your political opponents jailed

And you attacked Trump for it, king of hypocritical you're not attacking her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 03:13:52 PM »
This is the party of Barack Obama.

What do you expect?

They are going to come out and say outrageous things like that which repel, disgust and confuse the vast majority of the United States.

Why do you think Obama was such a disaster for his party? 1000 seats lost under his tenure.

No difference here. Just sit back and watch them hang themselves while mainstream America wonder just what in the hell they are all about. Their anger and hate may provide results for +20 and +30 left leaning districts, but on a national stage...it's a complete disaster.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
She is a classy muzzie isn't she?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 03:44:29 PM »

Not offended. Just pointing out this "new" type of politician isn't able to back up her words when asked about them. Own being radical. Look at her run. Ridiculous.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 03:48:34 PM »
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »

Trump weighed in on it saying she dishonored herself and her family... Trump saying that.. can you imagine? LOL

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 03:52:31 PM »
Totally inappropriate thing to say. Her party is the worse for it because while his supporters ignore every vile thing he says, or offensive attack he does, they will surely jump on this and pretend it's all one sided.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 04:42:18 PM »
And you attacked Trump for it, king of hypocritical you're not attacking her.

I didn't attack him for saying FUCK

why would I give a fuck about that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 04:45:28 PM »

Not offended. Just pointing out this "new" type of politician isn't able to back up her words when asked about them. Own being radical. Look at her run. Ridiculous.

she hasn't apologized so not sure how much more she could own it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 04:46:00 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 04:53:15 PM »
Totally inappropriate thing to say. Her party is the worse for it because while his supporters ignore every vile thing he says, or offensive attack he does, they will surely jump on this and pretend it's all one sided.

Trumps supporters celebrate him for using profanity.
They say he talks like a real person and not a politician

That's fine with me but of course it makes their protests when someone else does the exact same thing seem......fucking pathetic

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
Jesus Christ, the stench of pussy in this thread is overwhelming.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 05:48:28 PM »
She is getting no support from her own party:

Welcome to the jungle: New Dems get early political lesson

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/welcome-jungle-dems-early-political-lesson-205822894--politics.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 06:44:42 PM »
You could have PMd straw man that he needs to bathe, publicly shaming him was uncalled for.

Trumps supporters celebrate him for using profanity.
They say he talks like a real person and not a politician

That's fine with me but of course it makes their protests when someone else does the exact same thing seem......fucking pathetic
Who's protesting? What's being pointed out repeatedly is that you and your liberal comrades piss and bitch and moan about Trumps language and his insults, yet here you are celebrating when some muzzie does it. Very hypocritical of you. Agnostic gets it, but he doesn't want to fully admit it for fear of looking weak in front of the getlibs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 07:22:50 PM »
I wonder if she prays to the pedophile 5 x times a day w such language

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 07:33:29 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 08:32:40 PM »
I'm talking about the bitches in this thread cyring because the scary muslim girl said mutherfucker.  Snowflake ass bitches.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 08:54:45 PM »
You could have PMd straw man that he needs to bathe, publicly shaming him was uncalled for.

Who's protesting? What's being pointed out repeatedly is that you and your liberal comrades piss and bitch and moan about Trumps language and his insults, yet here you are celebrating when some muzzie does it. Very hypocritical of you. Agnostic gets it, but he doesn't want to fully admit it for fear of looking weak in front of the getlibs.

Who started this thread?

Was it a liberal or a Trumptard

It was Trumptard trying to pretend that there was some problem with a Democratic congress woman saying FUCK or wanting to impeach Trump (go back to 2009 when proto-Trumptards starting talking about wanting  to impeach Obama days after he took office). 

Why would any Trumptard pretend to have any issue vulgarity when you all celebrate that exact quality in the Snowflake in Chief

Go take a look in the mirror and you'll see the hypocrite

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:36 PM »

You were almost there... I don't really care what people think of my opinion. It's just my opinion
Furthermore, it really isn't about this one thing. Trump has been over the top in his behavior, attacks, from grab them by the pu&&y,  I could go on and on with examples but it's irrelevant. His supporters will overlook his incompetence, his insolence, his tweet attacks, because he isn't 1. Black, 2. Female and 3. Democrat. That's the America we live in in 2019 and I am adjusting to it best I can.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 09:59:56 PM »
You were almost there... I don't really care what people think of my opinion. It's just my opinion
Furthermore, it really isn't about this one thing. Trump has been over the top in his behavior, attacks, from grab them by the pu&&y,  I could go on and on with examples but it's irrelevant. His supporters will overlook his incompetence, his insolence, his tweet attacks, because he isn't 1. Black, 2. Female and 3. Democrat. That's the America we live in in 2019 and I am adjusting to it best I can.

Great insight to how identity politics confuses dem voters. Your #3 is #1 for 99% of conservatives and it's better noted as "far leftists".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 10:09:47 PM »
Again, you shift this to Trump. If what Trump says upsets you so much, why doesn't this muzzie congresswoman saying it bother you?

Who started this thread?

Of course, you getlibs see no problem with it when it's one of your own using vulgarity. Hypocrite
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
Again, you shift this to Trump. If what Trump says upsets you so much, why doesn't this muzzie congresswoman saying it bother you?

Of course, you getlibs see no problem with it when it's one of your own using vulgarity. Hypocrite
Oh it bothers me. It was as you probably didn't see, inappropriate. I expect better from my government. Why don't you?