Author Topic: 7 year old girls supposedly shot by white man but it was a black man.  (Read 4118 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: 7 year old girls supposedly shot by white man but it was a black man.
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2019, 04:51:06 AM »
Hopefully King is murdered by a black dude...

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »
Damn she played everybody,

Saw a chance at some sort of payday, obviously black on black crime isn't news, racism killed your kid will get you onto cnn who will "discover" white killer was Trump supporter, lady will get paid up and down for "Trump killed my baby" news bites. Thats some real street smarts there. Now were here talking about her...like she wants...thats a sweet street hustle. Use kids murder for attention. Too bad her hustle seems to have got blocked. Its pretty street smart though.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 03:05:54 AM »
Damn she played everybody,

Saw a chance at some sort of payday, obviously black on black crime isn't news, racism killed your kid will get you onto cnn who will "discover" white killer was Trump supporter, lady will get paid up and down for "Trump killed my baby" news bites. Thats some real street smarts there. Now were here talking about her...like she wants...thats a sweet street hustle. Use kids murder for attention. Too bad her hustle seems to have got blocked. Its pretty street smart though.

The typical Ghetto lotto technique is to sue the city for some reason. In this case, I guess it would be that somehow law-enforcement was negligent and didn’t provide her with protection.

That’s why, contrary to liberal opinion, cops try to avoid getting involved in these areas. It’s nothing but trouble.