Author Topic: First cycle/AI?  (Read 2898 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
First cycle/AI?
« on: January 24, 2019, 11:34:30 PM »
Hey guys/gals I'm starting my very first cycle soon, Its a test only cycle as I want to see how my body reacts to single compound before incorporating more. I was wondering if you all think I need to run an AI right off the bat or see how my body reacts first? It will be a simple dosage of 500mg/week. My body is higher in Bodyfat and is prone to carrying fat easily.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: First cycle/AI?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 12:50:42 AM »
Hey guys/gals I'm starting my very first cycle soon, Its a test only cycle as I want to see how my body reacts to single compound before incorporating more. I was wondering if you all think I need to run an AI right off the bat or see how my body reacts first? It will be a simple dosage of 500mg/week. My body is higher in Bodyfat and is prone to carrying fat easily.

Assuming you are splitting up the test like 250 on Monday and another 250 on Thursday, I'd take an AI the next day like 24-36 hours later.  Try 25mg's of aromasin the day after injection.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:26:16 AM »
Make sure to get bloodwork done about 6 weeks in so you can fine tune your estradiol numbers and keep them within range with the test you will be running.  The less need for an AI the better.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 09:49:59 AM »
Make sure to get bloodwork done about 6 weeks in so you can fine tune your estradiol numbers and keep them within range with the test you will be running.  The less need for an AI the better.
👍
T

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 02:39:53 PM »
Ok cool thx guys, Are there any signs that I should just wait for before adding an AI? Or just take a low dose preemptively? Why I am so concerned about this is because I naturally have signs of gyno as is, Its not bad but a more swollen look to the nipples and such has always been there.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 02:45:36 PM »
Ok cool thx guys, Are there any signs that I should just wait for before adding an AI? Or just take a low dose preemptively? Why I am so concerned about this is because I naturally have signs of gyno as is, Its not bad but a more swollen look to the nipples and such has always been there.

Its best to avoid using an AI as long as you can.
Signs to watch for include:
puffy nipples;
Ichy nipples,
Hardness under and around the nipples;
You cry at movies like a wee little lass;
drowsiness/tired/feel weak;
depression;
low sex drive