Author Topic: Kevin Spacey  (Read 25226 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Kevin Spacey
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 03:34:41 PM »
he's good at his roles because he always played himself

E
E

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 01:01:07 PM »
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 09:28:02 PM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

Ain't that true ... or was I dup-ted!?

It was unexpected, but it did feel good .....  but damn embarrassing.

WTF!!  ??? ???
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 10:01:11 PM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

What the hell Stunt!

You were duped!

That doctor was a naughty one!
Q

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 10:32:58 PM »
What the hell Stunt!

You were duped!

That doctor was a naughty one!

Holy cow!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2019, 05:36:39 AM »
Forget these clowns, Stunt.  It happens every time, right after the blood pressure test and the erectile function test.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2019, 06:05:39 AM »

It was unexpected, but it did feel good .....  but damn embarrassing.

he's good at his roles because he always played himself

E

Or in Stunt's case, a doctor...  :o ;) ;D

Sorry Stunt, I could not resist.  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2019, 08:10:13 AM »
If Tape and I are incorrect about this 'legit' medical, I assume I have a "ME TOO" case.

Where do I register?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »
If Tape and I are incorrect about this 'legit' medical, I assume I have a "ME TOO" case.

Where do I register?

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2019, 08:11:59 AM »

LOL you got raped!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2019, 08:13:56 AM »

Where do I register?

Stunt, why didn't you simply tell your doctor that you have no problem ejaculating?  ??? ???
X

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2019, 08:15:19 AM »
LOL you got raped!!

not if the doctor was female.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2019, 08:20:35 AM »
not if the doctor was female.
Revenge rape for the #metoo movement?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »
Sadly,,, Spacey was 100% a Getbigger in American Beauty,,,,,  muscle car.... weights in the garage,,,, little bit of booze and grass while working out.... eyeing the daughter's hot friend.....  throwing caution to the wind....  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2019, 09:07:24 AM »
If you allow another man to put his hand into your pants fondle you for 3 minutes then you should shut the fuck up about it and keep it to yourself as you allowed it to happen. every straight man on the planet would have grabbed him by the throat the second they felt him put his hand down his pants, not sit there for 3 fucking minutes

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2019, 09:10:42 AM »
If you allow another man to put his hand into your pants fondle you for 3 minutes then you should shunt the fuck yo about it and keep it to yourself as you allowed it to happen. every straight man on the planet would have grabbed him by the throat the second they felt him put his hand down his pants, not sit there for 3 fucking minutes

Well said and all because it is true.  Men that are not homosexual would not stand for this.  Homosexual men of honor wouldn't either.   The manlet in question is just looking for a payday.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2019, 12:10:34 PM »
Sadly,,, Spacey was 100% a Getbigger in American Beauty,,,,,  muscle car.... weights in the garage,,,, little bit of booze and grass while working out.... eyeing the daughter's hot friend.....  throwing caution to the wind....  ;D
Except in the movie the closet homo neighbor was more like Spacey in real life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2019, 02:28:08 PM »

Where do I register?

Stunt, are you sure the doctor wasn't an IFBB Pro or Schmoe?
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2019, 04:01:40 PM »

The checking of your prostate (digital rectal exam) is normal, depending on your age (now recommended at the age of 40 and on). By checking, I mean to evaluate the size and texture of your prostate. If the doctor made you ejaculate, whether or not it was some type of sexual abuse depends on how exactly that happened.

If by just touching your prostate for a few second (during examination) you started to ejaculate, I doubt that would be considered anything more than just your own body's reaction to the stimulation provided in that brief period of time. Some men can/do ejaculate via prostate stimulation. The prostate orgasm is something that is very well known.

Now, if the doctor went about closing/locking the door, dimming the lights, heavily lubricating his *gloved* finger and had you in an open missionary position as he finger fucked you, then no, it's not ok man. You might have gotten raped if that was the case.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2019, 04:26:27 PM »
The checking of your prostate (digital rectal exam) is normal, depending on your age (now recommended at the age of 40 and on). By checking, I mean to evaluate the size and texture of your prostate. If the doctor made you ejaculate, whether or not it was some type of sexual abuse depends on how exactly that happened.

If by just touching your prostate for a few second (during examination) you started to ejaculate, I doubt that would be considered anything more than just your own body's reaction to the stimulation provided in that brief period of time. Some men can/do ejaculate via prostate stimulation. The prostate orgasm is something that is very well known.

Now, if the doctor went about closing/locking the door, dimming the lights, heavily lubricating his *gloved* finger and had you in an open missionary position as he finger fucked you, then no, it's not ok man. You might have gotten raped if that was the case.

"1"

The doctor also played "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White.
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2019, 05:27:57 PM »
ONEMORE! Thanks! I just hope it ain't too late to cancel my ME-Too complaint.

SF, I don't recall the song but it was live music played in the ajacent room but one of the singers was dressed like an Indian and another as construction worker.

Oh yea! And a cowboy too.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »
ONEMORE! Thanks! I just hope it ain't too late to cancel my ME-Too complaint.

SF, I don't recall the song but it was live music played in the ajacent room but one of the singers was dressed like an Indian and another as construction worker.

Oh yea! And a cowboy too.

How long was his finger up in your canoodle?
Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2019, 04:59:27 PM »
The doctor also played "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White.

I'll bet it was "Groovy kind of love" by Phillip Collins.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
How long was his finger up in your canoodle?
45 minutes
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2019, 05:53:07 PM »
I'll bet it was "Groovy kind of love" by Phillip Collins.

:D