Author Topic: Trump Gets Instant Fact-Check From Fox News' Shepard Smith After Speech  (Read 2710 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Trump Gets Instant Fact-Check From Fox News' Shepard Smith After Speech
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 05:47:06 PM »
The US will become a hispanic majority nation in the coming years if immigration isn't halted or at least slowed down to a minimum.  By the time that has happened the country will already be in a terrible spot.  Democrats will win most political positions indefinitely for years once enough Mexicans are here and voting.  Black communities will continue to get worse because nobody really cares about them....all they want is their vote and their willingness to march in the street and cause a ruckus for the cause of the week.  Whites will for the most part deal with things by moving away from big cities and grouping up into communities.  The country's debt will continue to climb and the money will start to run out.  There will be increased violence and the medical system will spiral out of control due to chronic illnesses.  It should be evident to anyone looking around in their community that it's a sinking ship.  Politics in the US will just be an ethnic head count.  The days of thinking America is a melting pot of people coming together for the greater good are gone.  It didn't work because humans just don't like each other.  We are meant to be grouped with our own race.  This is the reality of the situation.  Whites are being replaced and will just be a small percentage of the population of America in a couple hundred years.  I suppose this is just the ebb and flow of mankind.  Civilizations and nations don't last forever.  If you live in the US, you should start planning a 5 or 10 year exit strategy because it's going to be an absolute shit hole of a place to try and retire in.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2019, 06:46:03 PM »
The US will become a hispanic majority nation in the coming years if immigration isn't halted or at least slowed down to a minimum.  By the time that has happened the country will already be in a terrible spot.  Democrats will win most political positions indefinitely for years once enough Mexicans are here and voting.  Black communities will continue to get worse because nobody really cares about them....all they want is their vote and their willingness to march in the street and cause a ruckus for the cause of the week.  Whites will for the most part deal with things by moving away from big cities and grouping up into communities.  The country's debt will continue to climb and the money will start to run out.  There will be increased violence and the medical system will spiral out of control due to chronic illnesses.  It should be evident to anyone looking around in their community that it's a sinking ship.  Politics in the US will just be an ethnic head count.  The days of thinking America is a melting pot of people coming together for the greater good are gone.  It didn't work because humans just don't like each other.  We are meant to be grouped with our own race.  This is the reality of the situation.  Whites are being replaced and will just be a small percentage of the population of America in a couple hundred years.  I suppose this is just the ebb and flow of mankind.  Civilizations and nations don't last forever.  If you live in the US, you should start planning a 5 or 10 year exit strategy because it's going to be an absolute shit hole of a place to try and retire in.

Someone is paying attention.  A+.  Class dismissed.
a

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2019, 09:16:49 AM »
Someone is paying attention.  A+.  Class dismissed.

^^^this! I’m totally with Tommy on this. As well as the above post about the sad US future by Tennisballz.

As a legal white immigrant I find this situation terribly sad. I also do not think we have to simply accept it.

I do not accept it. I will fight it. We all should.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 09:24:33 AM »
You are an insufferable mangina.  Nobody but nobody likes even a regular, let alone insufferable, mangina.
What a fucking whelp.

Thank goodness you still post here!!!!

Your honesty is harsh .....but so refreshing! Please don’t ever leave.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:11 AM »
You are an insufferable mangina.  Nobody but nobody likes even a regular, let alone insufferable, mangina.
What a fucking whelp.

Thank goodness you still post here!!!!

Your honesty is harsh .....but so refreshing! Please don’t ever leave.

:D

I'll second that motion!   Outing myself as a Scott fan boy here  (no h0mo of course)

Pro-tip: for an added kick try reading Scott's more acerbic posts in the rumbling baritone of Orson Welles, or maybe the scratchy bass key of William Conrad (aka Cannon)  8)
T

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
            jeeez i just telling him to fall in line with the rest of the trumpeteers. i joined the other day got my hat and everything. it makes me feel like a superhero when i wear it.

Aren’t you the old queen that collects old weight equipment? Talk about a schmoe....

::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 01:20:34 PM »
While we're debating whether or not the US should secure its own border...

There is a bill that would legalize massively fining and/or imprison Americans who boycott Israel.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2019, 01:52:40 PM »
He didn't lie about anything.  Shep is just a bitter, old queen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2019, 01:53:38 PM »
Why doesn't Trump just tell his little trumptards that the wall has been built and Mexico paid for it?  Won't make a difference in the long run, but they will automatically believe him and be satisfied. 

It's sad, but you may be right.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2019, 03:03:11 PM »
It's sad, but you may be right.

and you're a Faggott
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
Aren’t you the old queen that collects old weight equipment? Talk about a schmoe....

hardly a queen, but i do have and use a lot of old weight equipment as you put it. so what's your point. look up the definition of a schmoe. you like to indulge in name calling and labeling but you really don't have a clue do you. so what is it a queen or a schmoe.  does a rhetorical question need a ? mark ?
F