Author Topic: Crazy PIP  (Read 5956 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Crazy PIP
« on: January 14, 2019, 07:39:42 PM »
Injected into my quad 1.8mL (1cc test e 250mg/mL & 0.8cc eq 250mg/mL) on Thursday night. Now I have crazy pip and even painful when I walk or bend my leg. I can see inflammation in the injection site. However, it’s not red. Usually, the pain is gone by now. But idk why, my legs always come with the worst possible pip. I used 27g 1/2 inch to inject. I don’t hold much fat in my legs.

Is it because i injected too quickly? Or maybe the wrong muscle? Also, the stopper on my vials are trash. They keeping breaking and going inside my vials. The lab I’m using usually uses transparent better quality stoppers, now they use black rubber that breaks easily. I always used 21g to withdraw and never had an issue with it. I made sure i didn’t get any rubber stopper inside my oil. So it can’t be that. The pain is crippling.

Any input?

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Crazy PIP
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:49:37 PM »

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 07:19:28 PM »
Amazing post thank you, the pain is still there and can still feel the inflammation, pain region is as big as my hand. Stops one hand from my knee and one hand from my hips. The infection part of the video has me scared. I will wait till tomorrow, if it doesn’t get better, I’ll get it checked out. I just hope it’s not infected

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 04:17:56 PM »
Delts, Glutes, Lats in a rotation is the only way to go.... never, ever pin the quads!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 05:13:54 PM »
Amazing post thank you, the pain is still there and can still feel the inflammation, pain region is as big as my hand. Stops one hand from my knee and one hand from my hips. The infection part of the video has me scared. I will wait till tomorrow, if it doesn’t get better, I’ll get it checked out. I just hope it’s not infected

What happened?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 10:29:03 PM »
Nothing it went away thankfully. I am doing glutes now and everything is so smooth  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 08:53:27 AM »
Injected into my quad 1.8mL (1cc test e 250mg/mL & 0.8cc eq 250mg/mL) on Thursday night. Now I have crazy pip and even painful when I walk or bend my leg. I can see inflammation in the injection site. However, it’s not red. Usually, the pain is gone by now. But idk why, my legs always come with the worst possible pip. I used 27g 1/2 inch to inject. I don’t hold much fat in my legs.

Is it because i injected too quickly? Or maybe the wrong muscle? Also, the stopper on my vials are trash. They keeping breaking and going inside my vials. The lab I’m using usually uses transparent better quality stoppers, now they use black rubber that breaks easily. I always used 21g to withdraw and never had an issue with it. I made sure i didn’t get any rubber stopper inside my oil. So it can’t be that. The pain is crippling.

Any input?
Stop using UG Garbage!
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 10:44:13 AM »
Lots of nerve endings in the quad, stick w/ glutes...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 01:48:45 PM »
Could also have been a hematoma, which is not uncommon with quad injections.  Quite painful when it happens.

I don't necessarily agree with the post that stated "never pin the quads," however.  It's an accessible region and can take a fairly large injection volume.  It's been a favorite site of mine over many years and many cycles.