Author Topic: Tick Tock  (Read 3328 times)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Tick Tock
« on: January 17, 2019, 08:13:26 PM »
Oh poor Donnie is fucked some more.  Directed Cohen to lie to Congress, Directed Cohen to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign.  You retards are talking about Pelosi lying lol. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Tick Tock
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 09:38:31 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 10:38:49 PM »
Oh poor Donnie is fucked some more.  Directed Cohen to lie to Congress, Directed Cohen to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign.  You retards are talking about Pelosi lying lol. 

To be fair.. Cohen is not a great source..Probably true, but can't count on it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 05:39:06 AM »
"The walls supposedly are always closing in on Donald Trump. The end is always beginning.

He’s going to quit. He’s going to be impeached and removed. He’s going to decide not to run again. Somehow or other, he’s going to relieve everyone of the responsibility of ever thinking of him again, and especially of the responsibility of defeating him in an election."

Get Over It — Trump’s Probably Not Going Anywhere

https://news.yahoo.com/over-trump-probably-not-going-113052516.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 06:11:38 AM »
Oh poor Donnie is fucked some more.  Directed Cohen to lie to Congress, Directed Cohen to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign.  You retards are talking about Pelosi lying lol.  

So, your star witness is someone who has been convicted for lying. Yeah, that’ll work.

People like you are a dime a dozen. You watch MSNBC all day and you believe the bullshit. My significant other is not too crazy about Trump, (Okay, she hates him) and as a result I catch some lib media, primarily MSNBC. It’s literally non-stop Trump hating. Every waking moment of their lives is consumed with negative thoughts about Trump and every day there’s some sort of “Bombshell” revelation that turns out to be a nothing burger.

When Obama was president, I disagreed with almost all of his policies, yet I was able to function as a normal human being and not be pushed to the brink of insanity.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 06:50:23 AM »
When Obama was president, I disagreed with almost all of his policies, yet I was able to function as a normal human being and not be pushed to the brink of insanity.

This is such a great line.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 10:43:30 AM »
The delusional libtards are just going to be disappointed again when this goes nowhere just like all the other allegations the last 2 years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 11:39:54 AM »
So, your star witness is someone who has been convicted for lying. Yeah, that’ll work.

People like you are a dime a dozen. You watch MSNBC all day and you believe the bullshit. My significant other is not too crazy about Trump, (Okay, she hates him) and as a result I catch some lib media, primarily MSNBC. It’s literally non-stop Trump hating. Every waking moment of their lives is consumed with negative thoughts about Trump and every day there’s some sort of “Bombshell” revelation that turns out to be a nothing burger.

I agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 11:42:44 AM »
The delusional libtards are just going to be disappointed again when this goes nowhere just like all the other allegations the last 2 years.

Right?  I have no idea what kind of credible evidence they have, if any, but I will believe it when I see it. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 12:41:38 PM »
Right?  I have no idea what kind of credible evidence they have, if any, but I will believe it when I see it. 

What I’ve seen, it’s usually some statement made by someone in the Trump administration that gets twisted and then blown out of proportion when in reality it’s a big nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 12:48:56 PM »
the opinion of Trumps soon to be Attorney General

“Obviously, the President and any other official can commit obstruction in this classic sense of sabotaging a proceeding’s truth-finding function. Thus, for example, if a President knowingly destroys or alters evidence, suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity or availability of evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 02:16:46 PM »
the opinion of Trumps soon to be Attorney General

Did you hear what he said about the FBI text messages? The jig is up. The actual tick tock is for the FBI present and former employees involved in this scam.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 02:21:57 PM »
Did you hear what he said about the FBI text messages? The jig is up. The actual tick tock is for the FBI present and former employees involved in this scam.

If someone committed a crime or is suspected of doing to then they should be investigated

did you watch any of the confirmation hearing

He said Mueller's investigation was not a witch hunt and he kept referring to Mueller as his friend Bob. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 04:49:00 PM »

"Tick Tock" bitch...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2019, 05:01:59 PM »
"Tick Tock" bitch...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

Welp.  Time for a new outrage of the week. 

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said Friday.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 05:04:06 PM »

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said Friday.

If this doesn't discredit Cohen nothing will.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 05:09:38 PM »

Nothing will discredit Cohen in the eyes of many liberals-statists-progressives.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 05:14:37 PM »

Glad to see that you two Trumptards believe a statement issued by Muellers office

I'll remind you of that when his report comes out and you try to dismiss the findings because they are from his office

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 05:22:34 PM »

Liddle Shit Hawk wrong yet again, loser of piss...
K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »

So the getlibs want us to believe Cohen....then they want us to believe Mueller when they clearly contradict each other. Seems they can't get their stories straight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 07:01:19 PM »
So the getlibs want us to believe Cohen....then they want us to believe Mueller when they clearly contradict each other. Seems they can't get their stories straight.

Mueller is a man of impeccable credentials....so...how does this work on MSNBC exactly? Haha.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2019, 01:11:16 PM »

Is the clock still ticking? 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2019, 02:06:13 PM »
It is....it's a slow rattle..but it is indeed still ticking.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2019, 02:13:22 PM »
"The walls supposedly are always closing in on Donald Trump. The end is always beginning.

He’s going to quit. He’s going to be impeached and removed. He’s going to decide not to run again. Somehow or other, he’s going to relieve everyone of the responsibility of ever thinking of him again, and especially of the responsibility of defeating him in an election."

Get Over It — Trump’s Probably Not Going Anywhere

https://news.yahoo.com/over-trump-probably-not-going-113052516.html

Trump won't leave office until he's either voted out or his term(s) ends....and maybe not even then.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2019, 02:18:16 PM »
Y'all should be more appreciative of us liberals. Without us to blame for all that you think is wrong, you may have to face the elephant. Or, you will simply find another diversion.