Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344842 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2050 on: March 04, 2019, 11:58:28 PM »

RON ban Vince Basile for lying about Arnold,Paul Graham & Robert Nailon.

Thank's !.

Okay, there is my full name. I am responsible for what I post online. What about you? Anonymous nuisance and racist.

Who is this Arnold you keep talking about?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2051 on: March 05, 2019, 12:04:45 AM »
Don't waste your time on on "iron cross" . It's just a boring meaningless gimmick.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2052 on: March 05, 2019, 12:28:57 AM »
Okay, there is my full name. I am responsible for what I post online. What about you? Anonymous nuisance and racist.

Who is this Arnold you keep talking about?

Ask Rozy she cook juicy steak for him  ;D ;D ;D

DELIRIUM TREMENS & U    ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2053 on: March 05, 2019, 12:29:20 AM »

You and Pellius are persistent like bull terriers. With you it is impossible to know what is fact and what fiction.

One month you are in Manly then near Cairns and now in Thailand. I will find you....and when I do....!!!

And will you promptly send all personal information you gathered to Josh like you did mine? Josh was very giddy about receiving it has already posted pictures of my various nieces on this board asking what order they should be fucked. Josh was very specific to threaten that he goes after family members.

This is a win for you. Relish it while you can.

Quote from: elhedgehoggo
all of them you mouthy k u nt
I have all your family members

thanks to the getbigger who sent ALL  you and your familys info to me

you mouthy fuck, after all these years it FINALLY  caught up to you

and its no secret I don't give a fuck about the main person, I ALWAYS concentrate on the family members

you stupid stupid man

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2054 on: March 05, 2019, 12:32:50 AM »
Don't waste your time on on "iron cross" . It's just a boring meaningless gimmick.

Hey Paki, mr.safety fat (he is very "successfull businessman" ) could invest into expansion of yours dope business  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2055 on: March 05, 2019, 12:39:54 AM »
Hahaha smellius the van dwelling scrotum bag now begging vince for mercy.

What happened to the big tough guy mma street brawler ?

The pussy bitch has been exposed

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2056 on: March 05, 2019, 12:49:34 AM »
So Pellius, what is that van with an annex doing there all those years? Looks like a permanent residence. Can you enlighten us hapless Getbiggers?

So sad, Vincent. So sad.

Do you really think trying to portray me as poor and destitute is going to change anybody's opinion of you? People don't respect you and find you contemptible regardless of how they feel about me or perceive me to be.

You post a pic that is nearly a decade old of a mobile home, not a van, on a vacant piece of land. And that's your proof? How desperate and pathetic you are.

That patch of dirt, whose owner's residence is in Japan, just sold for slightly under a million dollars as is. The current owner plans to build a house on that lot but because it is below sea level some extensive modifications have to be made to the land to get it to code. This will not be cheap but will increase tremendously the value of the property.
And once a house is built, and it can be just a standard 3-4 bedroom affair, it will add another million dollar value to the package. But I suspect, since the buyer is a man of hefty means, it will be worth much more.

But, as it stands now, that patch of dirt is still worth far more than you ever were: a failed, defeated, former gym owner whose business went bankrupt and is now scrapping it on a pension and is spending your twilight years, which are passing quickly, stewing over his failures and how others, whom you consider yourself so superior to, are doing so much better.

Anyway, for your, and the board's, edification, I will post a bit more recent pics of the area now under construction rather than the near decade-old pictures you posted. This was taken this morning as I was headed out to actually live life in Hawaii as you sit, nearing 80 years old, and stew and plot the "unfinished business" you have with me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2057 on: March 05, 2019, 12:54:51 AM »

LOL. It just keeps coming.

This is what that ghoulish, Muslim, welfare cheat, proclaims as Vince dropping one of "the most epic ownings on Getbig".

All Muslims are like the delusional Baghdad Bob. Proclaiming victory as they are getting crushed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2058 on: March 05, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
Hawaii seems like a wonderful place, for a vacation, not for living.

Too many beggars wanting your quarter pounders and locals wanting to beat you up for my taste! :D

Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2059 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:24 AM »
It's the fact he lied. He tried to rip on where I lived saying my house looked like a dump. When all the while he was living in a fookan van!

Tbf if you're gonna live in a van that looks like a nice spot. If I was Smellius I would pitch a big 10 man tent give myself a bit more room to move around.

Yes, your proof of me living in a van is posting a pic you got off google of a complete stranger unknown to everybody.

You keep owning yourself over and over and over again.

Just clueless as to how dumb you truly are.

It won't be long.

Brexit on the way.

The illegal criminals and freeloaders, in your case both, will soon be gone.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2060 on: March 05, 2019, 01:13:35 AM »
LOL. It just keeps coming.

This is what that ghoulish, Muslim, welfare cheat, proclaims as Vince dropping one of "the most epic ownings of Getbig".

All Muslims are like the delusional Baghdad Bob. Proclaiming victory as they are getting crushed.

In fact those 2 social parasites live on British & Aussie social security benefits , this is very very intriguing because the old fart

is very successfully  businessman  , so legally he could not get  any coins from Aussie government  ???.

Something is very fishy here  :(

I know how much mr. safety fat is collecting from Aussie taxpayers every fortnight  & I will NOT HESITATE to post those numbers  ;D ;D ;D

Hey Pellius would you like to know how much is V.B. pension  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2061 on: March 05, 2019, 01:31:48 AM »
So sad, Vincent. So sad.

Do you really think trying to portray me as poor and destitute is going to change anybody's opinion of you? People don't respect you and find you contemptible regardless of how they feel about me or perceive me.

I did no such thing. I merely asked you about the van and annex next door. However, you claimed to own a house. Which house on that street do you own?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: March 05, 2019, 01:42:08 AM »
Hawaii seems like a wonderful place, for a vacation, not for living.

Too many beggars wanting your quarter pounders and locals wanting to beat you up for my taste! :D

Actually, it depends what part of the island you're at. If you're downtown in the business district you might as well be in LA. I live in a somewhat rural area and though there are homeless, they don't bother anybody. Remember about the guy I told about that lived right around the corner from me? Every Friday when I would work late I would pick up something to eat and always get him something as well. Also, whenever I went into the store he hung out in front of I would pick him up something as well. Never begged. Never asked for anything. Never hassled anyone. Just always smiled and always up for a conversation. He would play his ukulele and not even have a hat or pot in front of him soliciting for change like they do in town.

It's not for everyone though. Guys like Basil and Conker are not suited for the casual outdoor lifestyle that we live. Sitting on the ground or being barefoot is a horror for them. I can understand Conker because he lives in a cold, gloomy part of the world. With Basil, I'm not sure. Australia is pretty sunny. Maybe he's just too fat and stiff and would be like a cockroach on it's back if he had to sit on the ground. He could never get back up.

Me, I like the sun, the ocean, the mountains, the foliage, the locals, and the ground.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2063 on: March 05, 2019, 01:47:18 AM »

I did no such thing. I merely asked you about the van and annex next door. However, you claimed to own a house. Which house on that street do you own?

Hahaha! What do you care? So you can feed Josh more personal info on me? Why don't you show the warehouse where you live?

I can be living in a tent -- or a van -- , I can own, rent, or be a squatter and still be living better than you in my neighborhood. Remember, there is someone on this board that I met in real life that actually knows where I live.

Some thoughts on this story and Pellius since we did actually meet a few weeks ago.

1. That McDonald’s is pretty rough. There is usually some seats on the second level though.

2. The Fort st mall is overrun with homeless people.

3. I don’t know if pellius is a home owner but he lives in a nicer part of the island.

4. pellius is a legit 6’1” tall.

5. He is extremely veiny in person and his calves are pretty wacky.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: March 05, 2019, 01:50:17 AM »

In fact those 2 social parasites live on British & Aussie social security benefits , this is very very intriguing because the old fart

is very successfully  businessman  , so legally he could not get  any coins from Aussie government  ???.

Something is very fishy here  :(

I know how much mr. safety fat is collecting from Aussie taxpayers every fortnight  & I will NOT HESITATE to post those numbers  ;D ;D ;D

Actually, yes. I'd like to see how well off he is that he thinks he can look down on me as a pauper.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2065 on: March 05, 2019, 01:57:49 AM »
Who is the girl with you, Philip? Looks like your sister.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2066 on: March 05, 2019, 02:14:53 AM »
Actually, yes. I'd like to see how well off he is that he thinks he can look down on me as a pauper.

You really don't debate fairly. Show me where I depicted you as a pauper? Stop exaggerating stuff.

If you don't own a house or have much so what? What some here don't like is when you put others down re assets, etc.

How much money rich people have doesn't affect us in the slightest so why make comparisons?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2067 on: March 05, 2019, 06:57:41 AM »
Would love to visit Hawaii some day. Pellius, in your opinion, what is the best part to visit?
(With the least crime,  not so much tourism, but a little, beach hotel/motel etc)?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: March 05, 2019, 08:16:06 AM »
Being homeless in 80 degree perpetual weather is a lot different than being in Chicago in February, haha. I know they used to pay for plane tickets to ship the homeless back to Cali at one poiint. Not sure if that is still going on in this ultra PC world. As I get older more and more I wonder why I stay in a location that has a strong winter. It's like losing half your life from Oct to April.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2069 on: March 05, 2019, 09:06:22 AM »
is that otomix boots? or a pair of stallone lift shoes i cant tell

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2070 on: March 05, 2019, 09:27:44 AM »
Have we determined who can afford the most Quarter Pounders with cheese?   ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2071 on: March 05, 2019, 09:34:03 AM »
is that otomix boots? or a pair of stallone lift shoes i cant tell

Probably something the weird looking creature picked up in a charity shop. Who the fuck wears big arse boots in a tropical climate? God only knows wtf the inside of that van smells like  :-\

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2072 on: March 05, 2019, 09:40:47 AM »
Being homeless in 80 degree perpetual weather is a lot different than being in Chicago in February, haha. I know they used to pay for plane tickets to ship the homeless back to Cali at one poiint. Not sure if that is still going on in this ultra PC world. As I get older more and more I wonder why I stay in a location that has a strong winter. It's like losing half your life from Oct to April.

I say this everyday that you only live half as long if you live where it snows.No one understands me when I say this.You just aren’t living between November and april if you live in northeast.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2073 on: March 05, 2019, 09:44:10 AM »

his pension is the amount of cans and plastic he can collect for recycling.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: March 05, 2019, 09:48:47 AM »
I say this everyday that you only live half as long if you live where it snows.No one understands me when I say this.You just aren’t living between November and april if you live in northeast.

I got it narrowed down to DEC-MAR, but yes, you are right. Winters blow around here.
Will be getting a condo (or a van down by the river) South when time is right. Love this area 3 seasons though (spring, summer, fall) so I would never move full-time anywhere else.