Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344169 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2019, 03:38:36 PM »
Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord,
    and he will reward them for what they have done

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
pelius will be back in due course to answer all outstanding questions.

he is currently engaged helping the honolulu police department with their enquiries regarding a rather unsavoury incident that took place at a down town fast food eatery early yesterday morning.

the incident left two men of no fixed abode in need of urgent medical attention. eye witness reports suggest a physical altercation occurred following an argument over a cheese burger. although conflicting reports suggest the incident was actually some kind of cock envy rage attack.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
I can't believe some of the pussies on this board...Accosted/harrassed by a bum and they want to hug him and suck his dick. My God, have things changed this much in the last 50 years?

I can't believe you people actually believe this bullshit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2019, 03:51:25 PM »
I completely misread the title. When reading "trading blows with a homeless man" I completely envisioned an entirely different form of exchange, sans the fists.

"1"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2019, 04:13:39 PM »

pellius handling his business  :D

Poor Conker though!

Don't think it was necessary to hit him.
Q

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2019, 04:20:56 PM »
I completely misread the title. When reading "trading blows with a homeless man" I completely envisioned an entirely different form of exchange, sans the fists.

"1"

I believe your interpretation of the event is how things actually unfolded. It's threads like this that keep me coming back for more,  And makes up for all crappytriple V and schizo posts,..." It's gold Jerry! Gold!"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2019, 04:36:04 PM »
I believe your interpretation of the event is how things actually unfolded. It's threads like this that keep me coming back for more,  And makes up for all crappytriple V and schizo posts,..." It's gold Jerry! Gold!"

Skateboard makes good weapon, Mr.Alva  ;)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2019, 04:38:09 PM »
 ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2019, 04:42:02 PM »
I'm white you dumb fucking nig*er.

LMFAO

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2019, 05:16:36 PM »
PELLIUS ..

REVEREND SAUL (North Shore Kahuna), ALLISON BRUNDAGE (reknown Kahuku Nurse and bodybuilder), TOMMY KONO, TIMMY LEONG, ERNIE SANTIAGO and Ernie's entire family ... Mom, dad and all the kids, BUZZY TRENT and Violet, DR. PETER GEORGE, MITS AND DOT KAWASHIMA, HANK & VALERIE GRUNDMAN, TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, KEITH JONES, BILL STARR, The ROCK and his mom and dad, JAKE, GEORGE, and GABE AIO are just a few of the many great Hawaiian's I've had the honor to meet 15+ years ago.

And I bet ya that I've even met you sometime way back then.

I don't live in the past but good memories of good people take me back there often.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2019, 05:19:35 PM »
Took a few rips off a joint and just went thru this whole thread again.Im laughing pretty fucking hard.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2019, 05:26:01 PM »
Took a few rips off a joint and just went thru this whole thread again.Im laughing pretty fucking hard.

The next time I chew up a "gummy bear" I'm going to log in.  I cannot even imagine how much funnier this would be.
Thanks for the idea.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2019, 05:29:12 PM »
The next time I chew up a "gummy bear" I'm going to log in.  I cannot even imagine how much funnier this would be.
Thanks for the idea.

Holy shit,it’s the best.I eat an edible every night and laugh my ass off here.Smoke once every few weeks to mix it up.Makes it ten times better.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2019, 05:30:38 PM »
Holy shit,it’s the best.I eat an edible every night and laugh my ass off here.Smoke once every few weeks to mix it up.Makes it ten times better.

Have you ever overdone it on edibles?  Holy fuck is it scary.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2019, 05:38:27 PM »
Have you ever overdone it on edibles?  Holy fuck is it scary.

Yes I have a bunch of times and it was nuts.I switched over to punch bars and they are 225 mg and come in 9 squares and I take half a square so 12.5mgs and it perfect.Im a light weight with thc.When I used to get edibles from people who just made them I would be tripping balls cause they didn’t know how much they were.So now these punch bars are always perfect never to much or little.

One time last year I got way to fucked up and had to go for a walk(I have to walk when it’s to much can’t sit still) and I ended up passed out in someone’s front yard behind a fence for a few hours and it was winter.I was geeked.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2019, 05:48:24 PM »
Yes I have a bunch of times and it was nuts.I switched over to punch bars and they are 225 mg and come in 9 squares and I take half a square so 12.5mgs and it perfect.Im a light weight with thc.When I used to get edibles from people who just made them I would be tripping balls cause they didn’t know how much they were.So now these punch bars are always perfect never to much or little.

One time last year I got way to fucked up and had to go for a walk(I have to walk when it’s to much can’t sit still) and I ended up passed out in someone’s front yard behind a fence for a few hours and it was winter.I was geeked.

I don't do it often but the gummies are usually 10mg's.  Start with one and eventually pop another.  It's perfect.  Not too intense but hardcore laughing.  Last year my buddy got me the most potent ones they had.  I think one was 80mg and the other was 40mg.  Took one of each over the course of an hour.  Was insanely funny for about an hour then it hit me and it was really scary.  Was at a bar in Corktown (Detroit) and it was pretty packed.  Ended up face planting into the plate of food in front of me.  I woke up with everyone surrounding me telling me an EMS was on the way.  That freaked me out even more.  I had sweat building up on my neck, I was hearing every conversation going on in the bar, plus music and what was on tv.  My senses were elevated like never before.  Finally, the EMS came and I told them under no circumstances was I going to a hospital.  I just needed fresh air and to walk it off.  I let them check my vitals and everything was good.  They let me go.  Two of my cousins were with me and did the same thing although not quite as much.  One of them started puking violently in my buddy's back seat.  He ended up in the hospital the following morning.  Turns out he has A-fib.  I assume it was already there but triggered by the THC.  He'll never do it again.  I will, but only 10mg's.  This was a Saturday night.  I was high pretty much all day Sunday and didn't really feel completely right until Monday afternoon.  Lesson learned.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2019, 05:48:36 PM »
PELLIUS ..

REVEREND SAUL (North Shore Kahuna), ALLISON BRUNDAGE (reknown Kahuku Nurse and bodybuilder), TOMMY KONO, TIMMY LEONG, ERNIE SANTIAGO and Ernie's entire family ... Mom, dad and all the kids, BUZZY TRENT and Violet, DR. PETER GEORGE, MITS AND DOT KAWASHIMA, HANK & VALERIE GRUNDMAN, TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, KEITH JONES, BILL STARR, The ROCK and his mom and dad, JAKE, GEORGE, and GABE AIO are just a few of the many great Hawaiian's I've had the honor to meet 15+ years ago.

I don't live in the past but good memories of good people take me back there often.

You've made it abundantly clear that you know everybody that's famous and been to every place on earth. I got that. And you are a good guy but to say that I don't have Aloha spirit because I don't like these aggressive street people that terrorize decent people going about their business. You should be able to walk through a mall with your family without having to wade through a sea of bums hitting you up for money, yelling, swearing and muttering to themselves, pissing in public, acting threatening, and yes, exposing themselves to you.

What's ironic is that I do more, way more, than anybody on this thread helping the homeless trying to get them into shelters and treatment so I am particularly sensitive by those that make things worse. People are getting fed up and it's making it harder for everyone.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2019, 05:51:58 PM »
You've made it abundantly clear that you know everybody that's famous and been to every place on earth. I got that. And you are a good guy but to say that I don't have Aloha spirit because I don't like these aggressive street people that terrorize decent people going about their business. You should be able to walk through a mall with your family without having to wade through a sea of bums hitting you up for money, yelling, swearing and muttering to themselves, pissing in public, acting threatening, and yes, exposing themselves to you.

What's ironic is that I do more, way more, than anybody on this thread helping the homeless trying to get them into shelters and treatment so I am particularly sensitive by those that make things worse. People are getting fed up and it's making it harder for everyone.

How big was the cock?  Was it erect or flaccid?  Could you see the balls too?  Symmetrical?  Lopsided?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »
PELLIUS .. You say I live in the past... but don't we all?

My past has been extraordinary and includes a lot of good Hawaiian people

Hey Stunt do you like movies about gladiators?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2019, 06:18:55 PM »
X, Name one.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2019, 06:21:21 PM »
OMFG!

I have got to STOP clicking on these threads.

;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2019, 06:24:42 PM »
"Aloha spirit"  ::)  Native Hawaiians are a bunch of bitter whores.  Go try to interact with them without a tourist dollar in your hand and see how much aloha spirit is in evidence.  Out of 100 Hawaiians you meet, 100 of them will be complete cunts.  We should have erased them and their backward grass skirt pacific coon culture back when that was still how you conquered a place, but we got distracted by their willingness to cook us pigs while we fucked their women.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2019, 06:25:45 PM »
You've made it abundantly clear

that I do more, way more, than anybody on this thread helping the homeless trying to get them into shelters and treatment so I am particularly sensitive by those that make things worse. People are getting fed up and it's making it harder for everyone.

Agreed.

I'll never forget that time you beat up a homeless man who wouldn't share his dong with you and then fled the scene to avoid the cops.

Mark Furhman would be proud.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »
Agreed.

I'll never forget that time you beat up a homeless man who wouldn't share his dong with you and then fled the scene to avoid the cops.

Mark Furhman would be proud.

What's good about this thread is that is exposed the Leftist, how they think, which side they are on and how they are destroying this country little by little. Everyone should save this thread so they know who is whom and what side they support.
Decent people minding their own business and the predators harassing them and bringing down the quality of life for everyone. Me having my !unch or a filthy, stinking, bum exposing his junk to me. And you know this not the first time he's done this.

It's just staggering that people like conker and ratherbebig are defending him and taking his side. But that's the kind of people we are fighting, or should be fighting, if it wasn't for the toxic complacency of so many that just want to leave it for others.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2019, 06:40:52 PM »
What's good about this thread is that is exposed the Leftist, how they think, which side they are on and how they are destroying this country little by little. Everyone should save this thread so they know who is whom and what side they support.
Decent people minding their own business and the predators harassing them and bringing down the quality of life for everyone. Me having my !unch or a filthy, stinking, bum exposing his junk to me. And you know this not the first time he's done this.

It's just staggering that people like conker and ratherbebig are defending him and taking his side. But that's the kind of people we are fighting, or should be fighting, if it wasn't for the toxic complacency of so many that just want to leave it for others.

At any point did his cock make contact with your person?