Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 09, 2019, 04:34:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange metabolism, not gaining weight despite upping calories by 1500  (Read 1869 times)
NickEdge779
Getbig III

« on: May 02, 2019, 10:53:23 PM »

I have never experienced this before, Iíve had my bloodwork checked and my thyroid is normal, but I cannot gain any weight on this bulking cycle, at all. I started my bulk at 4200 calories a day, gained a few lbs in a few weeks, but began to plateau so upped the calories to 4700 a day. Didnít gain any weight in a few weeks so upped my calories to 5200, didnít gain any weight either after a few weeks, so upped my calories to 5700 a day and still not gaining ANY weight. All of my lifts are going up which is a good sign but Iím not seeing any changes in my physique after a few months and my weight hasnít moved at all. I donít understand how itís physically and metabolically possible to increase my calories from 4200 to 5700 a day and not gain any weight. In fact Iíve actually lost 1-2 lbs. Iím on real gear, my bloodwork proves it with my total testosterone levels above 8000 ng/dL (on 500mg test) and Iím also on 200mg tren enanthate which I also know is real because I get wicked heartburn and acne on tren
Report to moderator   Logged
Powerlift66
Getbig V

Bodybuiling is "The Ghey"...

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 03:03:10 AM »

Very high test levels (8K)  Huh
And Tren... is it stoking your metabolism?
Maybe try a bulker like D-Bol or A-Drol for 30 days?
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 05:35:14 AM »

I have never experienced this before, Iíve had my bloodwork checked and my thyroid is normal, but I cannot gain any weight on this bulking cycle, at all. I started my bulk at 4200 calories a day, gained a few lbs in a few weeks, but began to plateau so upped the calories to 4700 a day. Didnít gain any weight in a few weeks so upped my calories to 5200, didnít gain any weight either after a few weeks, so upped my calories to 5700 a day and still not gaining ANY weight. All of my lifts are going up which is a good sign but Iím not seeing any changes in my physique after a few months and my weight hasnít moved at all. I donít understand how itís physically and metabolically possible to increase my calories from 4200 to 5700 a day and not gain any weight. In fact Iíve actually lost 1-2 lbs. Iím on real gear, my bloodwork proves it with my total testosterone levels above 8000 ng/dL (on 500mg test) and Iím also on 200mg tren enanthate which I also know is real because I get wicked heartburn and acne on tren

Weight is different than body composition. With the high test and levels and tren, you could be losing fat and gaining muscle which balance eachother off on the scale. What does the mirror say? Any progress pics?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!