Author Topic: The Masters Competition Has the Production Value of Nigerian Public Access TV  (Read 30265 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Well got another call today from an old friend.  Manion called him he said just to say hi and how everythign is going.  The funny thing is Manion has never ever ever called him in over 10 years of competing.  He also slipped in there about how the PDI is struggling because the IFBB pros are hanging together.  He then called one of the pros Manion said was all IFBB and will never leave along with others.  He ended up calling his best friend who Manion mentioned and it appears his loyalty is nowhere near what Manion thinks.  Anyway thought I'd pass it along.  

And it really appears the NOC will abosultelybe the BB show of the decade so far.  There are allot fo great things planned.  Anticipated lineup will be between 25 and 30 competitors.  And 90% of them you will recognize the names.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Manion is scared. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Well got another call today from an old friend.  Manion called him he said just to say hi and how everythign is going.  The funny thing is Manion has never ever ever called him in over 10 years of competing.  He also slipped in there about how the PDI is struggling because the IFBB pros are hanging together.  He then called one of the pros Manion said was all IFBB and will never leave along with others.  He ended up calling his best friend who Manion mentioned and it appears his loyalty is nowhere near what Manion thinks.  Anyway thought I'd pass it along. 

And it really appears the NOC will abosultelybe the BB show of the decade so far.  There are allot fo great things planned.  Anticipated lineup will be between 25 and 30 competitors.  And 90% of them you will recognize the names. 

Hey Keith I've got some ocean front property here in Colorado I can sell you. Anyway thought I'd pass it along.  ::)
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The problem with these live productions is that things will go wrong, and they did. Insted of thanking Bodybuilding.com that they spend the money to do that, we criticize. That is fine, because next show, the Colorado Pro, I am recommending that they shouldnt have a live broadcast, but one a few days later, after it is edited, so that the complainers will be happier that the production is better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ROn, I think a lot of people were apalled at the video coverage.  When they had the 6 man lineup then the 6 man posedown, the camera spent more time on Bob than on everyone else combined, despite his faded condition by that point.  Same with when they were waiting on the sidelines- zoomed in on Bob for 5 straight minutes.

BBing.com may have liked giving their boy some facetime--- but they lost any credibility that Bob C was just another athlete.  It *reeked* of 1980 Arnold, a made-for-tv victory :(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Don't bad mouth Bob's win...they will just delete it...someone been doing it all night.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Everyone here would bust Bob's balls regardless. He wins... the show is fixed. He looses and you're all over him for getting beat by xyz competitor. You can't take anything away from Bob - we all saw what he looked like 4 weeks out and love him or hate him he looked good today.

Congrats on the victory Bob.

Yes we just want to bust Bob's balls.  YOu though, want to lick them.  Big difference dude.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Nigerian Public Access TV is actually pretty good.  They rip off good cameras from the US. 

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Production flaws at the Masters
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2006, 12:41:54 AM »
What's the Special Olympics Theme Song?

Dude, your avatar of Tom Prince is disturbing. I know pathology and he looks pathologic. I hope he is not as ill as he looks in your avatar. Seriously, don't wish illness on anyone. Hope he is okay.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Bev Francis or Rusty Jeffers...if you HAD to do one of em....?

Bev! Rusty is a guy, dood. At least Bev was born a woman. I could *maybe* live with myself for doing Bev. But Jeffers DNA has been male from the get go. At least nature pre-ordained Bev to be a female.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

The promoter thinks her British accent somehow makes up for her lack of professionalism.  ;D

Hahahahaha.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Oh shit, KJ!

Gayer than Elton John at a Cucumber festival................ ...

Hahahaha. Man you guys are some funny people. I needed this laugh tonight. You know that whole life sucks then you die stuff blah, blah, blah...

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
You should have seen pre judging before it all got deleted. hahahah that was classic shit.

Damn! What I miss? Anybody screen cap any of it. I need a bit of levity.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
They all wear ripped up, cheap fabric, classless shit.  They exude cheapness and sluttery.  Even the fact that they compete as "figure/fitness" competitors cannot hide their monster man faces.  What a sham this whole shit parade is.

Hey, can you or 240 or anyone else post some example pics? It probably would be good for a laugh or two. Thanks.