Author Topic: TRT and Prostate Cancer  (Read 10233 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: TRT and Prostate Cancer
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2019, 11:13:43 AM »
What you need to be worried about is stress.

Low stress and you give yourself the best chance of living healthy. Particularly males, women seem to live of the stuff lol.

Ive grown up around senior exec positioned people and jn their 60s they are either dead, got cancer, had cancer. None were on TRT.

Meanwhile low stress but fat, poor diet, no exercise and still walking around at 80.
This.  Stress is really the biggest killer whether it causes cancer or heart disease.  People working high stress jobs 12 or more hours a day thinking they are going to live it up when they retire at 65 are going to be in for a surprise.  They are either dead or in very bad shape.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
Yep.

I can say my natural test issues were directly related to extreme stress events.  I had no issues at all until stress became to much to cope with and then it was like a nose dive. Fucking horrid.

My Dad endured a high stress event which triggered cancer. He passed away and it was so stressful for my grandmother that she got the exact same cancer and passed away 1yr later.

About 1-2yrs after that my own stress levels peaked and i fell in a heap and then Mum ended up in hospital with a massive tumour. Ssssoo yeah, seen it and lived it first hand and it was an epihany moment.

I did a 180 with my high salary, high pressure career. Changed my personal life dramatically. Went on trt. I have no stress. Extremely happy. Lots of love to give and lots is received back.

We underplay how much our life impacts our lifespan. Instead we say its the deep fried chips, its the hamburger, its the alcohol etc. Should we really believe that a fucking hamburger once a week plays more danger to our health than being a stress bomb every day for 60yrs?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2019, 08:50:37 AM »
True TRT doses, normally are fine and very safe. Since going on, at age 50 (2 years ago), Ive gotten bloods done many times.
Now Im talking 100-125 mg a week. (Hard to get it exact between line ticks on pin).
I trained straight from 1978 - 2016 natty, so I think I have my "natural base".   ::)

I see people say "Im on TRT at 500 mg a week) laughable.

Lots of kids int their 20's, on TRT for life, again, laughable.

My last bloods done in DEC, my numbers were never better (health markers) lipids, kidneys, PSA, etc. Test is normal high (700-ish) was 253 when I began.
(After 11 years on statins, that just wrecks peoples natural test production). Testosterone is made in cholesterol.

Now off statins, and on low does TRT, markers have never been better. (I do natty "lipid support" supps that help in that area).

Do legit TRT, get bloods a few times a year, you'll be good to go. The cardio/calcium scans are only 100.00 these days (shows calcium build-up and inflammation in heart / arteries).

Got mine scheduled for May...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2019, 09:49:02 AM »
You're doing it right, Power.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 07:19:59 AM »
Still takin drugs...
How about accepting and treating your body the way it was designed?
Any time you upset the natural balance there are going to be negatives, no matter what you try to convince yourself of.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 09:07:32 AM »
This.  Stress is really the biggest killer whether it causes cancer or heart disease.  People working high stress jobs 12 or more hours a day thinking they are going to live it up when they retire at 65 are going to be in for a surprise.  They are either dead or in very bad shape.

This is why Getbig is so worthwhile.

It's a stress release.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »
Prostate cancer, or prostate health and prevention?  I'm interested to know more if you have some links that got you to feel that way about it Tres. ???

Links or not, do you feel it is superior and a replacement to saw palmetto....or just an addition?

Saw palmetto is highly disregarded by many doctors on the leading edge of TRT and prostate conditions.   It doesn't reduce swelling of the actual prostate or prevents any problems or conditions.  It simply lowers the amount of actual PSA levels that can be detected.  It gives a false reading.  This can interfere with a true PSA reading and possibly cause a doctor to miss an early warning sign of prostate cancer.  Most sport docs will require a patient to be off saw palmetto for at least 30 days prior to testing in order to get an accurate reading.  Finasteride has the same effects on PSA readings too.

The TRT, HRT, anti aging clinics down here, almost all of them discourage their patients from using saw palmetto.  Just a CYA on down the road.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 09:18:09 AM »
High amounts of vitamin c will lower physical and mental stress, high cortisol, and high blood pressure.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 09:40:23 AM »
i have to agree with the stress theory on most everything shitty.... hell,,, even my gray hairs are disappearing... forRealZ...

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 09:45:57 AM »
Yep.

I can say my natural test issues were directly related to extreme stress events.  I had no issues at all until stress became to much to cope with and then it was like a nose dive. Fucking horrid.

My Dad endured a high stress event which triggered cancer. He passed away and it was so stressful for my grandmother that she got the exact same cancer and passed away 1yr later.

About 1-2yrs after that my own stress levels peaked and i fell in a heap and then Mum ended up in hospital with a massive tumour. Ssssoo yeah, seen it and lived it first hand and it was an epihany moment.

I did a 180 with my high salary, high pressure career. Changed my personal life dramatically. Went on trt. I have no stress. Extremely happy. Lots of love to give and lots is received back.

We underplay how much our life impacts our lifespan. Instead we say its the deep fried chips, its the hamburger, its the alcohol etc. Should we really believe that a fucking hamburger once a week plays more danger to our health than being a stress bomb every day for 60yrs?

good post - stress is a huge killer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 08:38:03 AM »
i have to agree with the stress theory on most everything shitty.... hell,,, even my gray hairs are disappearing... forRealZ...

Stress has been strongly correlated with the six leading causes of death. It's the secret killer. Chronic stress will do anyone in.
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 10:55:50 AM »
Stress has been strongly correlated with the six leading causes of death. It's the secret killer. Chronic stress will do anyone in.
Most people would do themselves a great service by down shifting their lives and eliminating most of their stress.