Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 19, 2019, 02:51:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donating Blood  (Read 1095 times)
AbrahamG
Getbig V

Chaos is my fourth favorite hole!

« on: February 27, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »

I'm on clinic prescribed TRT. I'm scripted 200 mg per week which is too much. So I've been on 100 mg's once per week for a couple of months now. I wanted to see where I was at the day after injecting 100 mg's.
Total test came back at 1216 ng's which I know is high so I've gone to 80 mg's per week now and will retest in a month. My RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit were all high and before I get freaked out and go to
the doctor, would simply donating blood at the Red Cross likely bring these numbers down? Should I donate blood before I do my next labs? I appreciate any feedback.

My Numbers                   Normal Range
RBC 5.84 (HIGH)             4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 18.2 (HIGH) 13.0-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 52.2 (HIGH)   37.5-51.0 % 01
Report to moderator   Logged
Mad-scientist
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:20:52 PM »

Go donate blood and try to keep your total testosterone around 600ng/dl to 900ng/dl for true trt. To be honest you will feel the best and have the least side effects at natural levels.
AbrahamG
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 10:10:38 PM »

Go donate blood and try to keep your total testosterone around 600ng/dl to 900ng/dl for true trt. To be honest you will feel the best and have the least side effects at natural levels.

Thanks.  Will donate blood Monday.  Maybe I should go to 40mg's twice per week instead.
herraisland
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »

Go asap donate or drain it yourself.. you are in danger of cloth or stroke
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 06:18:18 AM »

I go every 3 months to the doc for blood letting.. on cycle.. crit 50...hemoglobin 17.. they take 350ml each time... first time I went, hematocrit was 58.7.. it took 4 appointments to get down to a normal 45... I was also 40lbs heavier w sleep apnea.. youll b ok bro. getv to the doc.. blood banks might deny you w those numbers..
AbrahamG
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »

I go every 3 months to the doc for blood letting.. on cycle.. crit 50...hemoglobin 17.. they take 350ml each time... first time I went, hematocrit was 58.7.. it took 4 appointments to get down to a normal 45... I was also 40lbs heavier w sleep apnea.. youll b ok bro. getv to the doc.. blood banks might deny you w those numbers..

Thanks.  I donated a pint this morning.  Made my next appointment 8 weeks in advance already.  I'll get labs done soon and see if it made a difference yet.
chev chelios
Getbig I

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 07:17:08 AM »

Maybe rbc is not a problem with trt, check out the video by dr Neal Rouzier. Testosterone is erythrocytosis not need phlebotomy -blood letting- for hemochromatosis.
rush223
Getbig II

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:15 AM »

I run high myself even at a modest 100 mugs Q7 days. I go give blood and I give "Double Red." I actually feel better after I leave. People are trying to give me cookies etc... I do it every 6 months and that should keep your H&H RBC down nicely.
rush223
Getbig II

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 02:49:40 AM »

Abraham your numbers are just above the threshold. Now I agree with whoever said go and give blood soon. thick blood is no good, but you're not dying this week from thick good. You are around a percentage and a half over on all three basically. Thats God telling you to move on this. Keep us posted. I am interested if u do the double red and see ur numbers.
AbrahamG
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 06:11:15 PM »

Abraham your numbers are just above the threshold. Now I agree with whoever said go and give blood soon. thick blood is no good, but you're not dying this week from thick good. You are around a percentage and a half over on all three basically. Thats God telling you to move on this. Keep us posted. I am interested if u do the double red and see ur numbers.

I did not do double red this time.  I'm going back in 8 weeks.  Do you recommend double red?  If so, why?
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 05:02:27 AM »

ive been getting drained out for almost 2 years now.... I feel great too... haven't been sick at all the whole time... skin looks better... vision is better... I have those thick veins in my temples and those seemed to not be as prominent... over all I think its a healthy thing to do for people in general... down side is the size of that fuckin needle...
deadz
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 10:05:44 AM »

Iím at the 5 gallon mark Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!